Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Yeah if anyone's gonna throw a wrench in Adam's plans it's those two. But as others have said I hope this isn't some long drag out drama where you the Mc is constantly eating shut from someone like Adam.
I hope that's not the case also, the incident in the Dean's office was bad enough. But so far that's been the only scene where Mc had to take Adam's shit. To Mc's credit though in that scene he did wanna rip Adam apart, luckily for Adam Jenny intervened. It could just be in my head but I have a bad feeling about this party.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I hope that's not the case also, the incident in the Dean's office was bad enough. But so far that's been the only scene where Mc had to take Adam's shit. To Mc's credit though in that scene he did wanna rip Adam apart, luckily for Adam Jenny intervened. It could just be in my head but I have a bad feeling about this party.
U can safely bet shits going to go sideways at the party. But like I said before in this thread adams plan depends on his dads partner selling his controlling interest in the company for it to go perfect, but if he instead makes a deal with Jenny, his daughters care (Jenny would without a doubt do it) for his shares, it would screw adams plan royally.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Did anybody get this scene? I played through this game like 7 times already but couldn't get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm maybe Jen solo route with a specific trigger, I could see that being on the date at the beach after. Or when she's in bed somewhere after the date. Unless it made it into the update but is not implemented until the next one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lusikun

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
exactly from the moment I met Jenny! I knew that that was the girl for me

I didn't want any other girl in the game

there is something between us

and it feels more than just physical I don't know what is your opinion on open relationships but I hate it

I hope the game does not force me to be in one just to be with Jenny

View attachment 1106734

View attachment 1106735
how did you get these? Jenny didn't follow MC in changeroom when I played her route.

Sep 3, 2020
Never got that scene myself as well.

Once Lord Meushi does the walkthrough, everything will be clear! #GoMeushi
wtf did theses scene come from I knew it I knew I was missing something

I could feel it but that doesn't make any sense bro nobody spends more time with Jenny that us

it is virtually impossible for us to miss something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Bush Diver

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Did you get Valery dream sequence in one of your playthrough ? I failed to find the variable, no matter what I did, I always got Ashley or Jenny in the dream (even with a not-path Ashley and 20 rp for Val).
Hi
Don't know if you still want this .
If you still want Valery to appear in the dream use the Fix and (stay)speak to Valery at Jenny's.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
plus Ashley probably would have a heart attack
That's exactly what i meant, if you like me follow Ashley route it would be a bit problematic and the dev would have to take this in account and write some more shit to explain her some kind of lie like, he had had some sex with a cow in the farm in Old Town!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have a question about 'Truth or Shots'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can if you want . but only in a Jade Route.
e.g.
<Dorm>
**** Dream ****
I Don't feel so good.
***End Dream***
Come with us! {Vicky +?}
All of them are.
What is that?
Tease her.. {Ashley+1}.
Drink. <<<<<<<<< Kiss
Drink. <<<<<<<<<<Sex
I 've never been to a prom before ..
Ask Sung-ji how she's doing
You're good too.
Tease her. {Sung-Ji +1}
Let her stay. {Vicky +?}

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
My main question is, how do I get the scene below?
1617143653779.png

I've tried just about all routes but I can't seem to figure out how to get to it to work. I'd appreciate any help!

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes