Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
My main question is, how do I get the scene below?
View attachment 1114886

I've tried just about all routes but I can't seem to figure out how to get to it to work. I'd appreciate any help!
You have to ignore Vicky when she wants to talk to you about her brother. Don't invite her in to you room to talk. If you do this you get this scene with Sing-Ji instead.
Took me a while to figure this out. No guide mentions it because the Vicky scene didn't happen like it was suppose to in a older version.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
My main question is, how do I get the scene below?
View attachment 1114886

I've tried just about all routes but I can't seem to figure out how to get to it to work. I'd appreciate any help!
Ok, it's in two parts.
Part a) Day 1 , In library.
Click Sung Ji.
Where's Ashley?
We're just friends. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this answer/
[Mouse middle left] Left
Part b)
Day 1; when you get back to the Dorm
Do not talk to Vicky,

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Ok, it's in two parts.
Part a) Day 1 , In library.
Click Sung Ji.
Where's Ashley?
We're just friends. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this answer/
[Mouse middle left] Left
Part b)
Day 1; when you get back to the Dorm
Do not talk to Vicky,
Actually you can get the scene without telling Sung-Ji "We're just friends" but you wont get the +1 on Sung-Ji when saying "Is that a bad thing" because she will remind you that you told her you like Ashley.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Actually you can get the scene without telling Sung-Ji "We're just friends" but you wont get the +1 on Sung-Ji when saying "Is that a bad thing" because she will remind you that you told her you like Ashley.
Yes, But if you're going for Sung-Ji, You need to get as much as you can ,When you can.
She's not got many points and there are spread out quite far.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Did anybody get this scene? I played through this game like 7 times already but couldn't get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one can get it. It's literally an unused scene (unused_chp1.rpy - label unused) which TLG didn't remove from the release package for some reason.

The only way to experience the scene is:
1) Enable the console.
2) Open a save and then hit Shift+O to open the console.
3) Enter call unused and hit enter to play the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lusikun

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
Every good book/novel/story deserves a reread.

re-reading from the beginning again before finishing it the 1st time???, thats like taking a shit, stopping it halfway then pushing it back in just to start shitting again *double facepalm*....how can you re-read a novel that i cant even finish the 1st time because of this "old saves dont work" issue?, others games i play dont seem to have this issue....the only time a "good book/novel" deserves a re-read, is when you are able to finish reading it once already....in this case....we cant finish it the 1st time to figure out whether it is worth the "re-read".....

MonoN0Aware

Oct 20, 2017
Just discovered this visual novel through the song, "Hello love, by Kadesh." I stumbled upon comments saying wifey this and wifey that, from a visual novel called "AOA Academy". So, here I am. I'm surprised I never heard of this until now. I've only just found the song, "Hello love" yesterday, and today, it led me to finding this hidden gem. Honestly, regarding the song itself, it too is a hidden gem! Its an addictingly great song! So, that's two hidden gems that I came upon! However, I just now completed the visual novel in its current state, and I'm sad because I'm already missing the ladies already! I'm in love with all of them, and I really don't know who to remain loyal to, and or go for, for I am a loyal man that prefers monogamy relationships. Also, upon first impressions, I knew that it had "Being a DIK" resemblance too. But yeah, even though I've completed the current available playthrough, I am still torn on who to be with. Hopefully Sung-Ji and Vicky are also available to be with, which I feel that they possibly are. My first impression of them was that they are only side characters, and I dislike it when visual novels have in depth characters only as just "friends" "acquaintances" "one night stands" and etc. Though I did state that I am interested in all of the ladies, and am torn between who to pledge myself to. I really do like all of them! If I were to choose just one, and based upon looks alone, it would be Elizabeth, but I'll see. However, personality wise..... extremely difficult to decide. My problem is that I feel guilty whenever I learn about each character's past/life/experiences. I feel like I have to be their knight in shining armor...

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just discovered this visual novel through the song, "Hello love, by Kadesh." I stumbled upon comments saying wifey this and wifey that, from a visual novel called "AOA Academy". So, here I am. I'm surprised I never heard of this until now. I've only just found the song, "Hello love" yesterday, and today, it led me to finding this hidden gem. Honestly, regarding the song itself, it too is a hidden gem! Its an addictingly great song! So, that's two hidden gems that I came upon! However, I just now completed the visual novel in its current state, and I'm sad because I'm already missing the ladies already! I'm in love with all of them, and I really don't know who to remain loyal to, and or go for, for I am a loyal man that prefers monogamy relationships. Also, upon first impressions, I knew that it had "Being a DIK" resemblance too. But yeah, even though I've completed the current available playthrough, I am still torn on who to be with. Hopefully Sung-Ji and Vicky are also available to be with, which I feel that they possibly are. My first impression of them was that they are only side characters, and I dislike it when visual novels have in depth characters only as just "friends" "acquaintances" "one night stands" and etc. Though I did state that I am interested in all of the ladies, and am torn between who to pledge myself to. I really do like all of them! If I were to choose just one, and based upon looks alone, it would be Elizabeth, but I'll see. However, personality wise..... extremely difficult to decide. My problem is that I feel guilty whenever I learn about each character's past/life/experiences. I feel like I have to be their knight in shining armor...
Ya, love that song.

Reactions: MonoN0Aware

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ok guys I am missing some images, and one gold image, any ideas? I have the mod, but if it is unlockale wo it, I would do it "legally". :)
One.jpg
Two.jpg Three.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to meet points requirements to reach the pics ...
Ok guys I am missing some images, and one gold image, any ideas? I have the mod, but if it is unlockale wo it, I would do it "legally". :)
View attachment 1116430
View attachment 1116432 View attachment 1116433
So you can either use the mod and buff your stats ... go different play throughs,
or just watch them in the gallery.

They do not have dedicated quests or anything, just going all in with the gurl they expose.

Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You need to meet points requirements to reach the pics ...

So you can either use the mod and buff your stats ... go different play throughs,
or just watch them in the gallery.

They do not have dedicated quests or anything, just going all in with the gurl they expose.
Wow, thank you very much! Seems logical. As far as I remember though the gold one for Liz(the one in bikini) is not unlockable that way, I have always max points for her.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1116430
View attachment 1116432 View attachment 1116433
Image #31 On roof with Ashley
"She's the one" (Going Ashley solo)

Image # 40 In "Rogers"
Tap her shoulder. {Valery +2} (Gallery 41)
I understand.
XXXSaveXXX(5-6-LT1)
Click Valery.
How's the Food?
Do you want to talk about it? (Gallery 40) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Can't wait for to night. {Ashley+1}.{Sung-Ji +1}
I care about you.{Valery +1}

Sorry have not got #29
(Not playing gold so can't help with those images)

Last edited:
Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Image #31 On roof with Ashley
"She's the one" (Going Ashley solo)

Image # 40 In "Rogers"
Tap her shoulder. {Valery +2} (Gallery 41)
I understand.
XXXSaveXXX(5-6-LT1)
Click Valery.
How's the Food?
Do you want to talk about it? (Gallery 40) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Can't wait for to night. {Ashley+1}.{Sung-Ji +1}
I care about you.{Valery +1}

Sorry have not got #29
(Not playing gold so can't help with those images)
That was very helpful, thank you. :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Awesome game. The render is amazing. All the girl is very beautiful :love: . And it look like the game is non linear so you not being forced to bang everyone. That is a big plus for me. This is the first game that I actually bother replay to collect all the bonus render.
How come I don't know about this game sooner. I only discovery this game because I saw someone have aoa-academy as their signature. The girls in the pic look nice so I search for it.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Did anybody get this scene? I played through this game like 7 times already but couldn't get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's from an initial version of Chapter 1 that never saw the light of day. In it, Jenny didn't have cancer as a child but only Dylan did.
The dev said that he changed some things from his initial plan in the first episodes. Indeed, I think he said he also skipped a lot of content from Jenny's path to make her more likable as soon as possible.

Don't offer to help Vicky when you meet her in the hallway.
Whoa!! That's new for me, because I always offered to help Vicky, and afterwards I always talked to Sung Ji.
Could it be a mod thing? Maybe the mod makes it possible to get both scenes, so I never noticed.

In any case, the walktrough should make that clear. As it is now, it doesn't indicate that you'll miss Sung Ji's scene if you bring Vicky to your room.

Reactions: Lusikun

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Could it be a mod thing? Maybe the mod makes it possible to get both scenes, so I never noticed.
It's a mod thing; I never talked with Sung-Ji, but when I used the mod (to access scenes with Valery that are bugged) I had a talk with Sung-Ji and many other scenes that I've never seen/had access to normally.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes