Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Story inconsistency, I'll spoiler tag it for people who haven't gotten that far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you really think that people tell the truth in those shitty games, are you kidding me, they only tell what they seem to be for their own good.
I have participated in that kind of childish games when i was young and i have always cheated just for the fun of telling the opposite and see the reations of other players. The more bullshit it goes the funnier it is!!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Story inconsistency, I'll spoiler tag it for people who haven't gotten that far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good catch. (y)

This and a couple of extra prologue bugs have been added to the bug compilation post for TrueLoveGames to check out:
14. Inconsistency in the Ch 2 'never have I ever game' had sex question.
15. Unreachable dialog in Prologue Subway station when talk to Jack.
16. Can talk to Valery repeatedly during the Prologue pickup clothing task.

Reactions: Razrback16

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
Do you really think that people tell the truth in those shitty games, are you kidding me, they only tell what they seem to be for their own good.
I have participated in that kind of childish games when i was young and i have always cheated just for the fun of telling the opposite and see the reations of other players. The more bullshit it goes the funnier it is!!
Sounds like a you problem to me. Not everyone is a sociopath or wants to play one...

• Haha
Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I've looked into the bugs and the fixes will be applied in the next release. Thanks for the input, everyone!
When the mc is talking to rebecca at jenny's house after the boutique scene he tells her that he have feelings for the others girls even when you ignored them, that has to be a bug too :unsure:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I've looked into the bugs and the fixes will be applied in the next release. Thanks for the input, everyone!
when i tried to open message from Aurora game crashes, i thought it's bug on Android ver only but bug exists in pc version too
(If this bug was fixed already sorry for disturbing You)
without Bugs this game gonna be Perfect :love:
Thank You

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
there were bugs in the PC version as well
they weren't fixed by anyone here either
so waiting for the next update is the best option
many of bugs were fixed (maybe few to be honest), it's first time when i wasn't able to open message from Aurora - maybe there was date event, dunno this bug was in previous ver
it's not huge bug but annonying
i'm gonna wait for next update
thanks for advice

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
when i tried to open message from Aurora game crashes
there were bugs in the PC version as well
Opening Aurora's (or anyone else's) message doesn't cause a crash for me in the non-modded/hotfixed full PC-version?

Aurora sends two messages, which one is it crashing on or is it both? At what point in the game are you checking the message(s) which crashes?

Maybe check if the crash generates a traceback.txt file in the root folder (where AoA_build.exe is) and post that as an attachment so folks can try to diagnose the problem?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Opening Aurora's (or anyone else's) message doesn't cause a crash for me in the non-modded/hotfixed full PC-version?

Aurora sends two messages, which one is it crashing on or is it both? At what point in the game are you checking the message(s) which crashes?

Maybe check if the crash generates a traceback.txt file in the root folder (where AoA_build.exe is) and post that as an attachment so folks can try to diagnose the problem?
game crashes no matter when i want to open message from Aurora
On Android had this bug and many others - so started to Play on pc - version without any mods (Gold ver from this thread)and the bug was still in game
i'm downloading game again and try to install again
maybe my operation system is problem Win8? :FacePalm:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
game crashes no matter when i want to open message from Aurora
On Android had this bug and many others - so started to Play on pc - version without any mods (Gold ver from this thread)and the bug was still in game
i'm downloading game again and try to install again
maybe my operation system is problem Win8? :FacePalm:
Don't know anything about the Android version. On PC if the game is mostly running but crashes at a certain scene it's probably not an OS issue. But attaching the traceback.txt or log.txt is your best chance of finding out.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

sorry for making problem where no problem exist
downloaded a game and run it on my sister's laptop to be 200% sure it's my pc
and yea Aurora's message open (even if i skipped whole text without reading)
i think that's fault of one of shaders or plugins on my pc or os
damn win8, on Win10 everything is fine
sorry again for being stupid

Reactions: Meushi

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Don't know anything about the Android version. On PC if the game is mostly running but crashes at a certain scene it's probably not an OS issue. But attaching the traceback.txt or log.txt is your best chance of finding out.
Android ver crashes cause mod and wt mod (and i know it's not dev fault)
clean version works fine
sorry

Reactions: Meushi
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes