• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Hello, guys! This is one of my favorite games, but sadly the pleasure ended after so soon. Will you continue developing this game, because the story is awesome and very intriguing? I'd love to be hit up, when the new update is here, whenever it will be.

Reactions: Zielscheibe

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I guess we better be patient because i noticed that we have one day per chapter and there is still a week till the party where thing will get unteresting.
So maybe 5 chapters to go, at the current rate of 2 months per chapter, it will be next year !!

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I really love Valery and all the characters. Really curious what are their full stories and to be honest I hope this game to be long and well developed. So much to do there. There are few games like that that I like from the first minute to the last.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I really love Valery and all the characters. Really curious what are their full stories and to be honest I hope this game to be long and well developed. So much to do there. There are few games like that that I like from the first minute to the last.
Ya I am enjoying the gradual development of the romances with the girls - I'm glad it doesn't just jump right in to sex, etc. Makes it a lot more realistic when it's developed properly.

Reactions: -Riona-

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
It's Chandra from City of Broken Dreamers. If you're looking for a new game between two updates, give it a shot. (y)
Actually now I am playing Acting Lessons and just downloaded Broken Dreamers. Of course, you can give me ideas for a game like A.O.A Academy, Being a DIK, Milfy City I like all the relationship develop stuff, map, phone and especially FREE ROAMING is my favorite part. I am still new in these games, maybe I miss something good. Just to say I have played Echoes of Lust ( waiting updaes ), Stay True Stay You, College Kings... maybe more.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Has the dev said anything about fixing those areas that Meushi noted in the WT that are inaccessible?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Actually now I am playing Acting Lessons and just downloaded Broken Dreamers. Of course, you can give me ideas for a game like A.O.A Academy, Being a DIK, Milfy City I like all the relationship develop stuff, map, phone and especially FREE ROAMING is my favorite part. I am still new in these games, maybe I miss something good. Just to say I have played Echoes of Lust ( waiting updaes ), Stay True Stay You, College Kings... maybe more.
Summers gone, three rules of life, wvm, halfway house, bad memories, where it all began, leap of faith, the intoxicating flavor. Not so much free roam but good storys. And fair warning be prepared for al, its going to pull at strings.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Summers gone, three rules of life, wvm, halfway house, bad memories, where it all began, leap of faith, the intoxicating flavor. Not so much free roam but good storys. And fair warning be prepared for al, its going to pull at strings.
Actually I started to play WVM, but stopped, because the size of his dick was so unreal and was too much. Leap of Faith was very good, but ended sadly, I already played what was available. For the others I will try. I just downloaded Summer's gone.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Actually I started to play WVM, but stopped, because the size of his dick was so unreal and was too much. Leap of Faith was very good, but ended sadly, I already played what was available. For the others I will try. I just downloaded Summer's gone.

Harem Hotel, Intertwined are two good ones

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Hi guys ,
I know the Hotfix is interfering with Scrappy Mod. But i wanted to know if using the Hotfix,and then having the conversation with valery (the promise), and then deleting the fix and installing the Scrappy Mod at the end of the game, will it affect my path?
That is, if I delete the Fix and install the mod, will it be as if I never had that talk with Val?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys ,
I know the Hotfix is interfering with Scrappy Mod. But i wanted to know if using the Hotfix,and then having the conversation with valery (the promise), and then deleting the fix and installing the Scrappy Mod at the end of the game, will it affect my path?
That is, if I delete the Fix and install the mod, will it be as if I never had that talk with Val?
No, provided you save after that scene the promise variable (bValRoute) should stick even after the Hotfix is deleted.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes