OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
This VN is awesome. The girls (the renders and their personalities), the music and the story (it's a unique teenage drama, don't expect more) are great. Valery is best girl:love: hands down but Ashley is such a great heroine:whistle: and I never go for the childhood friends. That's not to say the other girls are push overs either, this will be a fun time.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Hey guys first time playing and so far I'm up to the part on the bus with Ashley going to enroll at the campus (beginning of the game)
Please tell me that Ashley isn't a closet lesbian and some girl either called 'maya or josy' will come along in a couple of weeks and bring my world crashing down :unsure: :eek:
Ashley is simply amazing and I'm already in love :love:
I get you man, that shocked the socks off me.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I love the work put into the game but with that harem tag and seeing you have to go with this girls route or that girls route atm.... that I do not like in a harem game so I am going to wait a bit let some more updates roll out and see if those paths change. I do not like having to chose a side so to speak.

Reactions: Seiko126

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
mis a jour le 01.08.21
Merci beaucoup pour ce jeu, je suis fan également, les graphismes sont super, l'histoire a une très bonne intrigue.
On ne peut que aimer les personnages tous différents des uns des autres.
Un grand merci encore et vivement le chapitre 4
je me suis permis de faire la traduction Française du jeu avec mjmarc (hotfix inclue)

(hotfix inclu) Nouveau lien ch3

Thank you very much for this game, I am a fan too, the graphics are great, the story has a very good plot.
We can only love the characters all different from each other.
A big thank you again and I'm looking forward to chapter 4
I took the liberty to make the French translation of the game with mjmarc

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
There will be more updaters, right? :( I want Valery .
Yes, the next update isn't too far off (I think I remember that the plan being the middle of May, but I could be remembering wrong), if things work out as planned.
I was a bit worried since up until now his Patreon hadn't gotten the attention it deserves but he just reached his $3000 goal meaning he will be able to work full time on it and get a better rig to make all the scenes he wanted to do but couldn't.
I'm going to be honest, I was worried that he would have to abandon the game if his Patreons didn't increase (it happens to many Patreon Devs, sadly) but now I feel relived.:giggle:

He still need more money, however, so he can hire someone to help him code and animate. But we can relax a bit and know that the game is surviving.(y)

Reactions: -Riona-

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Hey guys I just played this game and found it amazing...I am not supporting him on patreon currently but will surely support him once chapter 3 releases....I want to ask that has he ever mentioned about how to the progress is going of chapter 3 and what's his target to release the new chapter ?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I've done a few runs of this game in the past 3-4 days.

I had to get my Ashley route up and going (31 relationship points, no action with anyone else)

But I've done a couple of runs since and I am finding it very difficult to stay loyal to her.

One run I focused on Aurora and another one on Rebecca. This might be the first VN I have played where I can't choose the girl I like the most.

• Ashley is the long lost love you have a chance to make right with
  • Rebecca is just too damn adorable, kind and likable to ignore
  • Aurora is elegant and she seems like she honestly likes and enjoys spending time/talking to the MC
I'm usually very quick to make the right choice on who I want to go after, and its never led me astray, but three amazing characters in one game like this that are all very tempting isn't going to be easy.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes