Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well ... the game is not bad, especially for those who have not played BEING A DIK, they should like it. But still far from DIKs.
I enjoy this more as DIK seems to be dragging with too much drama over too long a period of time. This is a more laid back version of it, and I find the girls better, especially Ashley, Aurora & Rebecca. It just seems that it takes DIK down a notch or two but it's more enjoyable. DIK is too grindy with the mansion, the tests, just the drama in general.

This might kick up into something like that, but I enjoy my experiences more here than I did with that game. I might go back into DIK when it's done but that's at LEAST 2.5-3 years from now.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Well ... the game is not bad, especially for those who have not played BEING A DIK, they should like it. But still far from DIKs.
Chill, man. This is TLG's first work, cut him some slack on your criticism.

BaDIK is awesome now, but it didn't start as good as it is, after all it's all part of a process of learning and making things better, and TLG is improving his game.

And regarding some aspects, A.O.A even surpasses BaDIK.

But, as a matter of opinions, to each their own. Criticism is good. But not ones like yours right now.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I don't think it is entirely fair every newer university setting adult game gets compared to BaDIK when for example, A.O.A sets out to do something very different and does it well.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I do not even know why its being compared to BaDIK We all know how Pink's last lesson in game creation ended. Would not surprise me if he burns down a entire row of frat houses this time to ruin his game. As I said earlier my only problem thats stopping me from playing is the false harem tag since he is clearly breaking AoA into paths leaving girls out and not actually making them "All" part of a harem. Until he steps up and says if its really going to be a harem game I am stepping back because I do not like forced paths in games tagged with harem.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think it's so much much as a harem thing as just dating a lot of girls at once (like they do in that game) and making your decision once you've sampled all the pies.

Not the way I play these games that's for sure. There's not going to be one girl surrounded by 4 girls on a bed. That's what NLT's games are for. I just it's dating everyone until you finally make a choice.

Don't know, could be wrong, but honestly, don't really care. :LOL:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I don't think it's so much much as a harem thing as just dating a lot of girls at once (like they do in that game) and making your decision once you've sampled all the pies.

Not the way I play these games that's for sure. There's not going to be one girl surrounded by 4 girls on a bed. That's what NLT's games are for. I just it's dating everyone until you finally make a choice.

Don't know, could be wrong, but honestly, don't really care. :LOL:
That's the thing, if the game is going down this road, why put the Harem tag on it? I don't really mind the way the game is right now but it's kind of deceptive, because the game has a lot of branching paths already, basically if you go with certain girl you get locked out of others, and during gameplay if you choose to spend time with a girl, that almost aways means not spending time with another. Putting a Harem tag on the game implies that you can "go for all", but that's not the case.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Agreed and understood with you on that. I personally am tired of the specific tag, it seems to be pretty prevalent these days. But yeah, I've only gone the Ashley route but I did some testing with Val & Rebecca and at the end it seems to basically force you into being with one of them. Rebecca wants you to promise not to choose her if there's others, and Val wants to be able to count on you.

Jenny basically asks you straight out a day or two after meeting, and that's way too quick. I've been friendly with Aurora so far but that hasn't come up yet but I'm sure it will.

The only one I can understand really being fast with is Ashley, just because of their past. I basically decided it was going to be her in the Prologue, but now, at the end of Ep. 2, actually saying "She's the One" I'm curious now how the interactions will be and if they'll be limited.

So we'll see what happens.

john0410

May 31, 2020
I dont know why are you guys telling crap about being a dik if this game was not made then what about aoa or college kings or university of problems i like both aoa and being a dik i like more being a dik because it is has all comedy sex and drama and yeah aoa is also good but i dont like college kings though mc is not good girls are fine sex animations sucks and the download file size is shit

• Angry
Reactions: gravitlim

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I dont know why are you guys telling crap about being a dik if this game was not made then what about aoa or college kings or university of problems i like both aoa and being a dik i like more being a dik because it is has all comedy sex and drama and yeah aoa is also good but i dont like college kings though mc is not good girls are fine sex animations sucks and the download file size is shit
Not talking crap about it. I enjoyed it until things start going too long; the stuff with Maya especially. It got to a point where it was being drawn out way too long. I personally have enough games with comedy and certainly with drama, in DIK it was just an OD of too many things; the mansion stuff, tests, and going through all the Hell Week crap wasn't interesting or amusing to me at all. I had my fun with it until things got a little too drawn out. I only played the game for one girl.

Anyway A.O.A. feels more relaxed to me. Like I said, the girls are more interesting, you don't have to actually DO the tests/school stuff (at least not now) and I like the premise of the game more than I do DIK. I like the idea more of reconnecting to a girl and making up for what could've been. I have a real life regret like that I'll never get back.

That's my take on it. Everyone has an opinion, and likes. And those are mine.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Not in a bad way, but this game feels like the romantic love child of the BaDIK CHICK route and the good parts of WVM. Mechanics, free roam, and branching paths of the former, but man the overall tone REALLY reminds me of the latter. Very light, a bit saccharin, but in an endearing way.

Thankfully, the MC, while a bit Gary Stu-ish, isn't nearly as much so as WVM's perfect MC, and Ashley and Jenny don't yet appear to be eager cuckqueans to turn this into a boring collect-them-all harem game. The one thing I want to see from BaDIK and not from WVM, however, is consequence: if you commit to Ashley on the rooftop (and similarly when and if the time comes for Jenny), you aren't just automatically locked out of content, but you have the choice to cheat, and doing so comes with consequences.

I look forward to see how this evolves. Also, team Vicky!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Not in a bad way, but this game feels like the romantic love child of the BaDIK CHICK route and the good parts of WVM. Mechanics, free roam, and branching paths of the former, but man the overall tone REALLY reminds me of the latter. Very light, a bit saccharin, but in an endearing way.

Thankfully, the MC, while a bit Gary Stu-ish, isn't nearly as much so as WVM's perfect MC, and Ashley and Jenny don't yet appear to be eager cuckqueans to turn this into a boring collect-them-all harem game. The one thing I want to see from BaDIK and not from WVM, however, is consequence: if you commit to Ashley on the rooftop (and similarly when and if the time comes for Jenny), you aren't just automatically locked out of content, but you have the choice to cheat, and doing so comes with consequences.

I look forward to see how this evolves. Also, team Vicky!
Sorry what game is WVM ?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
A game that was amazing in every way until I started despising the MC so much I had to quit playing because I didn't want him to get the girls anymore lol.
I have not played WVM, but i perfectly understand how you're feeling about those games where the MC becomes such an hawfull asshole that you cannot play anymore.
It just happened to me while playing "Where the heart is", i ended up by lying, cheating, flattering mindlessly with every girl that it was disgusting.
I dumped my saves and restarted a new play trying to be a good guy if possible, but the game constantly pushes you the other way around!!:oops:

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Liked the game, it does feel shitty that you have to have multiple playthroughs but that sucks because we don't know how they will play out which means that maybe you are focusing on people that don't really have compatibility(as in they are weaved together, not that you can be in both paths simultaneously) in how the story is setup.
Also, i do think this game sorely lacks a friendship option in general. Playing Val path and then going to a playthrough that focuses on other girls just creates this really weird disconnect because you don't know if you not focusing on her path will have consequences with the creepy dude later down the line and i still want to be part of that storyline, even if it doesn't result in you getting into her panties.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I don't think it is entirely fair every newer university setting adult game gets compared to BaDIK when for example, A.O.A sets out to do something very different and does it well.
i think it has something to do with BaDIK being the biggest one for university settings VN maybe?
tbh i found this game under BaDIK similar thread as well

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018

c3hotel_co_52.jpg c3ashroom_morn_2.jpg c3ashroom_morn_5.jpg c3ashroom_morn_16.jpg c3ashroom_morn_13_4.jpg c3acaexp_el_20.jpg c3acaexp_el_22.jpg c3dean2_3.jpg c3road_dorm_5.jpg

Hello everyone! Thank you for the continued support of this project!

The current progress :
At this point in time, approximately 50 - 60% of the planned content for the 3rd chapter has been done. I've also fixed the majority of the bugs contained in the previous chapters.

Patreon Goal :
I'm happy that we managed to reach the amount listed, and have made plans to transition in making this project full time. Currently, I'm waiting for more consistency in reaching and maintaining the amount before diving into this project full-time.

I apologize if you wanted me to drop my current job immediately, but I have real-life responsibilities to my family, and I need to make sure that I make enough so that I can rest easy knowing my family will be secure in case bad things happen. In the current economic climate, you can never be too safe.

Release date :
At this current rate, if nothing major happens, We're looking at an Early June release (Between week 1 - week 2).

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes