BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I think this is a game with fantastic potential and look forward to TLGames improving his/her skills as it develops.

Though I do think it's funny how obvious it is that the dev has never been to New Hampshire given some of the asset selections.

Reactions: MikeRiddle

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I really loved this game had played two days ago but got stuck to the after orientation can't go to deans office even though I have spoken with everyone and my messages are! ? Even after I have checked all the messages can someone help me I really like this game and want to play
If there isnt any bug, you didnt spoken to everyone. I can remember I couldnt find one character easily, though cant remember who is this character. And you should speak to man (cant remember his name, he was mascular, shy and possibly introvert, first introduced to the game while he is buying drink to his girlfriend).

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Not sure if the game's Dev ever drops by and responds on this forum per chance or if any of these have happened to been answered already but nonetheless I'm asking.

1) How many chapters are ultimately planned for this game upon its completion?

2) How much of the game's plot is fully fleshed out and/or possibly written altogether at this time versus the only thing needing to be worked on really is the art for it instead?

3) I know this would be a huge spoiler so it may not receive an answer for that alone but are any of the characters possibly going to die at the hands of another character of which we playing the MC will have no control over? (Kind of like another adult VN did with one of its characters dying in a house fire)

4) Is Vicky going to be added to the banner here with Chapter 3's release? ;) No, seriously though, will her image be added to the Relationships page so that we can track how many points we've accumulated with her?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If there isnt any bug, you didnt spoken to everyone. I can remember I couldnt find one character easily, though cant remember who is this character. And you should speak to man (cant remember his name, he was mascular, shy and possibly introvert, first introduced to the game while he is buying drink to his girlfriend).
Eric. Don't think it was his girlfriend though, as she walked away and called him a wimp. Maybe he'll toughen up a bit as the game goes on. I'd pair him with Dani.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I really loved this game had played two days ago but got stuck to the after orientation can't go to deans office even though I have spoken with everyone and my messages are! ? Even after I have checked all the messages can someone help me I really like this game and want to play
When you click on the deans door what message do you get ?
Are you sure that you have talked to everyone, there are people in the library, be sure to explore everywhere. I remember it happenend to me the first time i played it, i did not explore all paths correctly.

Reactions: Tulrek

Randyorton

Sep 24, 2020
I
Don't know I have talked to Aurora then me Elizabeth then a man asking for Valerie then Heather then librarian then Ashley then finally sung ji

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I

Don't know I have talked to Aurora then me Elizabeth then a man asking for Valerie then Heather then librarian then Ashley then finally sung ji
Isn't Susan talking to the two boys out in the hallway near her office as well during that same scene? If so, you need to click on her as well.

Randyorton

Sep 24, 2020
When you click on the deans door what message do you get ?
Are you sure that you have talked to everyone, there are people in the library, be sure to explore everywhere. I remember it happenend to me the first time i played it, i did not explore all paths correctly.
It says I have to talk to everyone and check my messages that I have already checked and it shows this in contacts ! I didn't get any text but still it's shows there that there are messages or I have to talk to everyone but the same I did and still it's not letting me go to the dean office?is this a bug? Can anyone fix it?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I just, with the next update, want to get past the whole party thing already. Being on Ashley's route, she's so concerned about the MC's involvement with Jenny that she's holding back advancing the relationship.

Yes the party is going to be a super shit-storm, mainly for Jenny, and I really do hope she doesn't want the MC to "work" for her afterwards. I really do hope Jenny's issues don't keep the MC away from Ashley (or whoever players pick for their LI).

I think, in my opinion, letting Jenny pay for the suit will allow the MC to buy Ashley a guitar, or maybe do something romantic for her to show how much he loves her. Jenny's going to get ambushed at the party but that's her problem. I don't want her problems hindering my MC keeping him away from Ashley.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I just, with the next update, want to get past the whole party thing already. Being on Ashley's route, she's so concerned about the MC's involvement with Jenny that she's holding back advancing the relationship.

Yes the party is going to be a super shit-storm, mainly for Jenny, and I really do hope she doesn't want the MC to "work" for her afterwards. I really do hope Jenny's issues don't keep the MC away from Ashley (or whoever players pick for their LI).

I think, in my opinion, letting Jenny pay for the suit will allow the MC to buy Ashley a guitar, or maybe do something romantic for her to show how much he loves her. Jenny's going to get ambushed at the party but that's her problem. I don't want her problems hindering my MC keeping him away from Ashley.
Well its time for the dev to step up and make full use of that harem tag instead of putting in a tag that doesnt fit the way he is making all these paths. If he actually stopped messing around with all the multiple path crap and actually made a harem path people could have ashley and jenny. So maybe its time the dev steps up and does what the harem tag mean or remove the tag and stop luring harem game people in only to slap them in the face with a shit ton of paths.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Hopefully next chapter Ashley will actually talk about something other than how she's in love with MC (if you're not on her path). I doubt it, but I sure would like to see it.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
You can pretty much move their relationship to end game, well as far as we can at current time anyway by the time the game ends as is right now. MC has the chance to commit to her and I thought it was pretty much understood by doing so, that she is doing so as well up on the rooftop. Do you mean as far as her not allowing you to sex her up at that point? If so, that will come with due time, I can only imagine.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
It says I have to talk to everyone and check my messages that I have already checked and it shows this in contacts ! I didn't get any text but still it's shows there that there are messages or I have to talk to everyone but the same I did and still it's not letting me go to the dean office?is this a bug? Can anyone fix it?
Where exactly are you at in your game? I've played it all the way through to the end one time so far and never ran into a game stopping bug. I've pretty much kept a save at all decision making choice points so if I can determine exactly where you are at, I can look at my saves and reenact the appropriate save on my end and tell you exactly what you are missing.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Well its time for the dev to step up and make full use of that harem tag instead of putting in a tag that doesnt fit the way he is making all these paths. If he actually stopped messing around with all the multiple path crap and actually made a harem path people could have ashley and jenny. So maybe its time the dev steps up and does what the harem tag mean or remove the tag and stop luring harem game people in only to slap them in the face with a shit ton of paths.
That's funny because this same topic is being discussed on their Discord channel as we speak. Of course, no Developer input regarding it but others there either seem to be siding with the Dev or just dismissing the tag altogether.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's funny because this same topic is being discussed on their Discord channel as we speak. Of course, no Developer input regarding it but others there either seem to be siding with the Dev or just dismissing the tag altogether.
IIRC didn't dev say something along the lines 'harem, but not in the traditional sense', so i doubt full harem is planned and imo, full harem wouldn't fit with the characters.
Personaly i'd want Rebecca and Sung Ji.

Jul 5, 2019
I had this same issue. It was indicating that I had messages to read, but there were none, I think someone said something about missing someones contact that you were supposed to have, so you need to read a text that you can't, because the contact isn't there. Seemed plausible, I didn't feel like starting over though so I just decided to stop playing.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Good I hope the damn tag is removed to be honest, but I'm probably the majority of one in this case. Yes it's a game and all, but not every VN has to have that tag or that route and I get what kind of games they are and what kind of site this is, but I hate seeing that word/tag on really good games where I think that tag/word is otherwise hurting that game.

I guess it's my age or my past experiences talking or simply what kind of person I am.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I had this same issue. It was indicating that I had messages to read, but there were none, I think someone said something about missing someones contact that you were supposed to have, so you need to read a text that you can't, because the contact isn't there. Seemed plausible, I didn't feel like starting over though so I just decided to stop playing.
If this may be the case, whose phone numbers/contacts/messages do you have available at this point in your game Randyorton?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
IIRC didn't dev say something along the lines 'harem, but not in the traditional sense', so i doubt full harem is planned and imo, full harem wouldn't fit with the characters.
Personaly i'd want Rebecca and Sung Ji.
Yeah, in the Discord chat, someone posted the exact Patreon quote like you stated there. Nonetheless, the game is only up to Chapter 2 at this time and you can get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end of Chapter 2. Now, not sure if you can still end the game with Ashley after the fact if you change your mind once the game is fully completed or not but as far as this is concerned, it's preventing you from furthering your relationship with Ashley at the moment which goes against the harem principle my line of reasoning goes.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Damn, the renders look great so I thought about taking it for a spin and going straight for Sung-Ji. However, based on what I see in the walkthrough, Jade and Elizabeth are the only ones with any "content"? :(
Maybe just Jade? I haven't played all the routes, but I don't think Elizabeth has any lewd scenes yet (she's one I'm going after, and I haven't seen anything with her yet).

This game seems to be more heavily story focused which is good. Hopefully the lewd scenes will integrate well with the narrative and come later in the story.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes