Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, in the Discord chat, someone posted the exact Patreon quote like you stated there. Nonetheless, the game is only up to Chapter 2 at this time and you can get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end of Chapter 2. Now, not sure if you can still end the game with Ashley after the fact if you change your mind once the game is fully completed or not but as far as this is concerned, it's preventing you from furthering your relationship with Ashley at the moment which goes against the harem principle my line of reasoning goes.
Oh i didn't know that, as i have no interest in Valery or Jade.
I was more concerned with that promise Rebecca wanted...
But yeah, Ash and Jenny also don't seem to fit with the harem idea, as u need to decide with whom of the two u want to spend ur time with and go for a relation.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe just Jade? I haven't played all the routes, but I don't think Elizabeth has any lewd scenes yet (she's one I'm going after, and I haven't seen anything with her yet).

This game seems to be more heavily story focused which is good. Hopefully the lewd scenes will integrate well with the narrative and come later in the story.
Elizabeth only has her one solo scene if her score with the MC is good.

But only Jade has scenes with the MC.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh i didn't know that, as i have no interest in Valery or Jade.
I was more concerned with that promise Rebecca wanted...
But yeah, Ash and Jenny also don't seem to fit with the harem idea, as u need to decide with whom of the two u want to spend ur time with and go for a relation.
I don't think either Ashley or Jenny would be willing to share.

According to the walkthrough, if you promise Valery or Rebecca, I THINK it cuts off the Ashley rooftop profession. This game seems like a "one and done" which is fine by me because that's how I play anyway. One girl, always.

I mean in my Ashley run (I don't have any other saves for the other girls) I have 31 pts with her, and maybe a handful (4-5 TOPS) with everybody else.

The walkthrough mod at the rooftop scene if you say No has (Ash harem) but I think the whole harem thing is inaccurate with this game. It seems like you have to choose one. And the game basically throws that at you in the first two chapters because Rebecca, Jenny, Val & Ashley in their own way asks the MC if he likes them.

I think Valery asks if she can count on you. To me, in her way, that's a "do you like me?" question.

Elizabeth's points seem to reflect her urge to fantasize about the MC but in fear of repeating her last problem she had with a student. Aurora is much more friendly and text's the MC a lot about studying and whatnot. I never got the feeling from any girl in this game that they'd be willing to share. Jade (this game's Quinn) is the most hardcore one out of the entire bunch, but you can tell deep down that she really is a nice girl.

That's my summation of things.

Randyorton

Sep 24, 2020
Where exactly are you at in your game? I've played it all the way through to the end one time so far and never ran into a game stopping bug. I've pretty much kept a save at all decision making choice points so if I can determine exactly where you are at, I can look at my saves and reenact the appropriate save on my end and tell you exactly what you are missing.
After the orientation quiz before goIng in to the dean office

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
After the orientation quiz before goIng in to the dean office
So Elizabeth is standing in front of you while you're sitting at your desk, right?
You step outside and Aurora is on her phone as well, right?
If so, I have Ashley, Jade, Jenny, & Vicky telephone contacts with a message from Vicky that you wouldn't have obviously but I wouldn't think that is what is blocking you, tbh.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't think either Ashley or Jenny would be willing to share.

According to the walkthrough, if you promise Valery or Rebecca, I THINK it cuts off the Ashley rooftop profession. This game seems like a "one and done" which is fine by me because that's how I play anyway. One girl, always.

I mean in my Ashley run (I don't have any other saves for the other girls) I have 31 pts with her, and maybe a handful (4-5 TOPS) with everybody else.

The walkthrough mod at the rooftop scene if you say No has (Ash harem) but I think the whole harem thing is inaccurate with this game. It seems like you have to choose one. And the game basically throws that at you in the first two chapters because Rebecca, Jenny, Val & Ashley in their own way asks the MC if he likes them.

I think Valery asks if she can count on you. To me, in her way, that's a "do you like me?" question.

Elizabeth's points seem to reflect her urge to fantasize about the MC but in fear of repeating her last problem she had with a student. Aurora is much more friendly and text's the MC a lot about studying and whatnot. I never got the feeling from any girl in this game that they'd be willing to share. Jade (this game's Quinn) is the most hardcore one out of the entire bunch, but you can tell deep down that she really is a nice girl.

That's my summation of things.
My opinion is that harem tag is just here to catch more people.
The dev tease us with a harem possibility but i guess it's just a temporary harem when you can still follow every girl without consequences, but in the end i don't see how a harem is possible with the kind of characters we have. Or maybe at the end we will have a devil from hell coming, giving a magic power to the MC to mesmerize all the girls and create a huge AOAfornication!

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Think Elizabeth had a "bathroom" scene listed in the walkthrough - so not a proper scene I suppose (and I might have misread something). Really enjoy story-based games, just wanted to double check if the one and only girl that peaked my interest has enough content to warrant playing at this moment. Thanks for confirming!
Right there with ya as far as the story drives me more than the sex scenes. Hopefully more and more Developers realize as much with Dr. Pinkcake's overwhelming success that an excellent story with great visuals will bring in the bank A.O.A is definitely good stuff, especially if it's the Devs first foray into the genre. However, like others, that harem tag, if ruining potential in-game relationships and we can't pursue more than one girl does end up being the case, needs to just go.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I think this is a game with fantastic potential and look forward to TLGames improving his/her skills as it develops.

Though I do think it's funny how obvious it is that the dev has never been to New Hampshire given some of the asset selections.
Now I can only imagine if the city looked anything like Manchester. Ooooof! Mills everywhere! o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The dev tease us with a harem possibility but i guess it's just a temporary harem when you can still follow every girl without consequences,
You cant follow every girl even from the start he throws paths in so the harem tag is just a ploy to sucker people in and should be removed.
I also always hated driving through the deserts of New Hampshire to get to Canada!
Born and raised in Vermont I can say. There are not deserts in them there hills lmao

Randyorton

Sep 24, 2020
I have been stuck at after Jenny date I get Aurora message but when I open it force closes ? Can anyone help me?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
the harem tag is just a ploy to sucker people in and should be removed.
Nah, the dev has explicitly said in a previous Patreon post that there will be harem route(s):
3. HAREM

Yes
. But not necessarily in the way you might expect. It's a bit complicated, but I hope that everyone is patient enough to see where it goes.
Plus there is literally a harem variable in game now:
Seems likely, there's a bAshHarem variable in this release.
So probably not a typical catch-em-all harem game, we'll just have to wait to see how it will pan out.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
We will have to wait for sure. I stopped playing for now till its fleshed out more but having to choose x over y when a player may want both is kind of forcing people to go one way of the other and some people may not like that. Well I choose y now im getting a choice to chose a or b then getting locked out. So removing the choice from the player instead of letting the player decided who he does or doesnt want or like. I guess we wont know for another year.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Has it ever been communicated whether or not anymore "love interests" may be introduced into the game with any planned future updates?

Obviously Vicky is going to be added to the Relationships page, that's plain as day but with the way it's playing out, it's almost appearing as if Heather may become available as one too as well as the possibility of Susan and Helena. Wouldn't mind seeing Dani be set up as one for Eric and/or he or Vicky are the ones to whip some possible ass of any potential stalkers that may come around the dorms/campus if we were to play their future interactions out in the correct way. Hell, wouldn't even mind if Kara was introduced into the mix somehow, possibly with the MC indicating he would leave school to go back to the farm and follow his calling on it after all if he were to go this route. Although them being cousins may make this more difficult for the Dev to even consider doing. And lastly, let's not forget Jill, even if she already does have a fiancé and is planning on getting married in a month's time. We all know how these scenarios can play out. ;)

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2018
I'm very unclear, is chapter 3 out I've seen ppl online play something past the jenny date and I'm wondering is it just not open to the public? and if so when.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
A useful piece of information for the folks scratching their heads about how a harem could possibly work: the definition of a harem on this site is the MC involved with three or more LIs who all know about (and presumably approve of) each other. The harem does not need to include all LIs in a game. The members of the harem do not need to be involved with each other although they can be.

Using that definition, I think there are a few harem combinations that could be possible. For one, while I don't see Ashley wanting to share MC with just anyone, I kinda think she'd be okay with SungJi and if Vicky successfully integrates into their group, she might be okay with her as well. For another, I could totally see Jenny being okay with MC being involved with her little "family" unit. In fact, even when MC is on her route with max or at least close to max points, she maneuvers him toward one or the other of the girls on a couple of occasions. Third, we haven't seen a lot of interactions with the older girls, but maybe something along these lines could emerge among Elizabeth, Heather, Susan and the Librarian, blanking on her name atm.

The dev put the tag there for a reason. We might as well just wait to see what he has in mind.

Reactions: EZ8lt
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes