Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1173214 View attachment 1173213 View attachment 1173212 View attachment 1173211 View attachment 1173210 View attachment 1173209 View attachment 1173208 View attachment 1173207 View attachment 1173206

Hello everyone! Thank you for the continued support of this project!

The current progress :
At this point in time, approximately 50 - 60% of the planned content for the 3rd chapter has been done. I've also fixed the majority of the bugs contained in the previous chapters.

Patreon Goal :
I'm happy that we managed to reach the amount listed, and have made plans to transition in making this project full time. Currently, I'm waiting for more consistency in reaching and maintaining the amount before diving into this project full-time.

I apologize if you wanted me to drop my current job immediately, but I have real-life responsibilities to my family, and I need to make sure that I make enough so that I can rest easy knowing my family will be secure in case bad things happen. In the current economic climate, you can never be too safe.

Release date :
At this current rate, if nothing major happens, We're looking at an Early June release (Between week 1 - week 2).
Woohoo! I can't wait to see what happens with the MC and Ashley.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nice. Hope the developer sells this game on Steam eventually. Will buy it immediately once it's listed there.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It will hopefully go to Steam when it's done. It needs to be out there on that market. Yeah it'll be always compared to that game and whatever WVM is like, but to me, I enjoy it more than that unnamed game.

The girls alone in A.O.A. make it more fun. It might not be as in depth, but that's what I really like about it, more so than that other game.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I have not played WVM, but i perfectly understand how you're feeling about those games where the MC becomes such an hawfull asshole that you cannot play anymore.
It just happened to me while playing "Where the heart is", i ended up by lying, cheating, flattering mindlessly with every girl that it was disgusting.
I dumped my saves and restarted a new play trying to be a good guy if possible, but the game constantly pushes you the other way around!!:oops:
See, with WVM it's kinda the opposite. The WVM MC is a paragon of virtue and his TWO main girlfriends are giant cuckqueans that want him to spread his ability to bring happiness (and his seed...) to all the girls of the college. And he's the savior of the school's image and a superhuman basketball player. There is a reason protagonists need to have flaws. After a while, it just gets boring.

At least in WTHI you don't HAVE to play a manwhore route, and if you do you don't HAVE to emotionally commit to anyone. The MC could circumstantially justify fooling around with some characters as a way of getting more information, especially when most of the LIs in the game aren't morally pure either. That you can play anywhere from absolute commitment to manipulative asshole (who is going to face a reckoning in the end) at least makes the otherwise thin plot quite interesting.

With AOA, if you spread your attention too thin, I hope it doesn't result in you looking like an asshole (it wouldn't be on tone with how the MC is set up as a decent guy, unless it's shown college begins to corrupt him), but it should still lead to unintended hurt for some LIs if you get too close to some at the expense of others.

Reactions: Journey95

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
See, with WVM it's kinda the opposite. The WVM MC is a paragon of virtue and his TWO main girlfriends are giant cuckqueans that want him to spread his ability to bring happiness (and his seed...) to all the girls of the college. And he's the savior of the school's image and a superhuman basketball player. There is a reason protagonists need to have flaws. After a while, it just gets boring.

At least in WTHI you don't HAVE to play a manwhore route, and if you do you don't HAVE to emotionally commit to anyone. The MC could circumstantially justify fooling around with some characters as a way of getting more information, especially when most of the LIs in the game aren't morally pure either. That you can play anywhere from absolute commitment to manipulative asshole (who is going to face a reckoning in the end) at least makes the otherwise thin plot quite interesting.

With AOA, if you spread your attention too thin, I hope it doesn't result in you looking like an asshole (it wouldn't be on tone with how the MC is set up as a decent guy, unless it's shown college begins to corrupt him), but it should still lead to unintended hurt for some LIs if you get too close to some at the expense of others.
I will try WVM soon so i will see if it please me !

For WTHI of course you are not forced to play a manwhore, but if you dont you end up by missing almost half of the good stuff and many scenes look weird and missplaced.
I've done both path and i will keep the good guy one because it's almost unbearable for me to play as an asshole :)

And in AOA i have two playtrough, one centered on Ashley with just a little flirt with other girls and some weaknesses with Jade and for the second i played with Jenny trying to be as fair as possible with others avoiding Jade scenes like a good boy :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I did these 2 things and still I am not getting the scene any idea why ?
I have a Jenny only route with all the requirements from above and can´t get these scene.
These images are from chapter 1 and I have no scene in chapter 1 where I´am in Jenny´s house.

Has someone a safe file for these scene?
Sorry to disappoint guys but I mixed the scenes up I think. And I dont know why but these scenes are not avaible in my scene gallery, are they images? I am using scrappys mode and all the scenes I have these;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since no one answered the question, you can all reast easy: those images are still in the content folder but weren't used in the game. The dev said some time ago that he changed what he had initially planned for the first chapters.
That scene is not in the game.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Since no one answered the question, you can all reast easy: those images are still in the content folder but weren't used in the game. The dev said some time ago that he changed what he had initially planned for the first chapters.
If I remember correctly someone said that they were patreon only images.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nah, that makes no sense. People are asking about them because they're among the game's files, and if you look at those images they're not special renders or anything like that. They're probably images belonging to the scene where Jenny let's the MC touch his boobs.
The dev wrote here that he had completely modified Jen's content to make her story progress in a different way.
Some weeks ago we even commented on how the hospital part with her as a child was completely different. The images are still there in the image folder.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I think there's only one of those and it was only unlockable during a certain time. People hated it and I think that's why he switched to the Gold edition thing. People are still really annoyed over that one missing image in their gallery (especially completists) and he doesn't want to release it again since people actually paid to get it. I hope he just takes it out of the gallery all together so we don't have to see that empty slot that we never can fill.

polinski

Aug 24, 2020
That scene is from disclaimer for chapter 1 beta release. As the project was not updated for some time after the prologue, the dev gave a special intro for Jenny to apologize and said the scene will be pulled from the public release. But the images are still in the archive.rpa.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
you mean we can't wait to see what happens with the MC and Sung ji right?
You maybe, but not me. I think I have 2 or 3 points with Sung-ji. But I have 31 points with Ashley. The next closest girl I think is Aurora with 6 or 7 and Rebecca with 5. I know Sung wants to help out Ashley, but she's doing more harm than good in my opinion.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
i went atw Jenny-Jade then had to replay for an Ash route just to have some time with Sung ji, would be cool to have main path for all girls, cuz Ash is a :sleep: for me but Jenny, Val, Jade and Sung ji are tops :love:

Lupotime

Mar 10, 2021
Hi everyone, I don't understand how the game develops. Does the game only have one "app", or is it divided into chapters and then into different applications such as dating my daughter?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Hi everyone, I don't understand how the game develops. Does the game only have one "app", or is it divided into chapters and then into different applications such as dating my daughter?
Not sure if I understand what you're asking, but all chapters are included in the same download

Reactions: Lupotime

Randyorton

Sep 24, 2020
I really loved this game had played two days ago but got stuck to the after orientation can't go to deans office even though I have spoken with everyone and my messages are! ? Even after I have checked all the messages can someone help me I really like this game and want to play

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes