Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
So i honestly dont think this is a harem game although there are alot of girls it seems that you have to choose one early and stick to her

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's not something I would personally do either. I know choosing Ash at the end of Ep. 2 seems like it's exclusive. I think Rebecca too would also be. I don't know about Jade, Jen, or Valery. I'm guessing Aurora wouldn't be interested in that sort of thing. I think it's a "one and done" game and not a "spread the wealth" or true harem game.

I chose mine the first time I played this game months ago, and although it's very hard to stick with Ashley (because of how much I really like Rebecca & Aurora) I'm going to do it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Is this like Being A Dik or is it completely different?
It's basically the same sort of premise, at a university and all. Instead of Josy in DIK that's the crush, you have Ashley, who's the long lost love and childhood friend that you have a chance to make right with.

Jenny's crew are basically misfit, troubled HOTs. Aurora is sort of like Jill (Aurora plays tennis). Rebecca is a bit of a mix of Ashley and Jill (Rebecca plays piano). Then you have Elizabeth (the teacher) who has a past of getting too close to a student.

It's not an ELITE university but the main asshole Adam is trying to make it one.

Things start off very quick out of the gate and it seems the game wants to force you to make love interest choices very quickly on who you like. All of the girls are great characters and are visually very beautiful. There's a good mix of girls here (8 love interests in total so far) so there should be something for everyone.

I personally don't like all the BS that's happening in DIK and I've left it behind for good for this game. There's too many hoops to jump through in DIK for certain love interests and I don't feel like waiting for eons for more clarity in that game. AOA is more laid back, yeah with less to do since you don't pledge frats or do Hell Week bullshit, but it's more laid back..

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
A lot of the is game though does revolve around Ashley, so be ready for that, whether you are on her love path or not. It's not advisable (like DIK) to dabble in too many pies. I made my choice on who to go for in the Prologue, so I didn't even get to the main game before I established on who I was going to go after.

It was easy for me, might not be that easier for others. People know me on this site and in the threads of the games in my sig that I am a full-on story guy, and the lewdness stuff plays a far-second fiddle. If I wanted that stuff, the internet's full of it, so I don't look for it in a game, despite what some games in my sig are.

Right now in this game the only action, according to the scene unlocker, that you get, is from Jade (basically Quinn from DIK). Valery, Aurora and Rebecca you spend time building a solid friendship first (meeting Valery at the gym, helping Aurora study or having Rebecca teaching the MC to swim) Aside from Jade (and eventually I'm guessing Jenny) it's all pretty innocent right now, esepcially compared to the crap in DIK that happens with the HOTs almost right off the bat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
A lot of the is game though does revolve around Ashley, so be ready for that, whether you are on her love path or not.
I have stopped playing this for now. I was drawn in by the harem tag which I am a fan of but right off I saw the split in the paths. I stopped because of that split as well as from playing the xmas special. From that special it seems you follow the path the dev himself prefers and end up with Ashley and maybe her roommate.. That is a love triangle not a harem. So either the dev makes the paths finally merge or that harem tag needs to be removed until such a time as there is a actual harem. Even if you choose to follow the other path is still splits yet again with the points only being able to collect on certain girls and not all as in a harem. I believe the dev needs to step up and clarify the paths and not hide behind a false tag that has been put on the game. If you can not collect more then a couple girls it is not a harem.

Reactions: _baka_

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Just focus on Jenny. And when Ashley asks you to join her in the evening, dont join her so you can have dinner with Jenny. And go upstairs after Jenny and other talks in Jennys house
I did these 2 things and still I am not getting the scene any idea why ?

mathi81

Nov 8, 2018
Just focus on Jenny. And when Ashley asks you to join her in the evening, dont join her so you can have dinner with Jenny. And go upstairs after Jenny and other talks in Jennys house
I have a Jenny only route with all the requirements from above and can´t get these scene.
These images are from chapter 1 and I have no scene in chapter 1 where I´am in Jenny´s house.

Has someone a safe file for these scene?

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
I have a Jenny only route with all the requirements from above and can´t get these scene.
These images are from chapter 1 and I have no scene in chapter 1 where I´am in Jenny´s house.

If you get this scene pls help me in getting it brother

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I did these 2 things and still I am not getting the scene any idea why ?

Sorry to disappoint guys but I mixed the scenes up I think. And I dont know why but these scenes are not avaible in my scene gallery, are they images? I am using scrappys mode and all the scenes I have these;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes