BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys first time playing and so far I'm up to the part on the bus with Ashley going to enroll at the campus (beginning of the game)
Please tell me that Ashley isn't a closet lesbian and some girl either called 'maya or josy' will come along in a couple of weeks and bring my world crashing down :unsure: :eek:
Ashley is simply amazing and I'm already in love :love:

• Haha
Reactions: OhTheLove

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Heterochromia Iridium is when someone has iris of different color, i think David Bowie had this condition and massive stress can affect the cells responsible for the hair pigment, so is quite possible she has both conditions...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
She looks albino to me and I believe she's supposed to be somewhat unhealthy going by Mr White's words in Episode 2.
By the dialogue with her dad about the mariage, we can hear her say that marying that asshole of Adam would not mind much to her as it would not last long. A clear hint that she will not live long.

Reactions: Razrback16

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I am playing the 2 chapters for third time. Really good game and the models are so beautiful. I love Valery and hope when the update is here, the chapters to be longer and to continue as long as it's possible with this way of develop. The stories, the drama and the sad moments. AMAZING!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Whats the gold patch for? and does the newest fersion still require that bug fix?
"Gold" has some extra scenes and gallery images.
As for the "Fix" I would highly recommend that you that you use it even if you are playing the "non-gold" version of the game .
(NB I am playing the non-gold with the "fix" and have not encountered any problems with it)

Reactions: Tacofries
Sep 3, 2020
By the dialogue with her dad about the mariage, we can hear her say that marying that asshole of Adam would not mind much to her as it would not last long. A clear hint that she will not live long.
if you ever needed proof that God exists there it is right there I want to die choking on those titties
1168380_jenny.jpg

I wonder if it's possible to get :jennys titties down my throat
I mean scientifically speaking if we put a man on the moon

then anything is possible Right

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes