PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone else has a problem when using the messages? When i enter this section i can't get out of the phone

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone else has a problem when using the messages? When i enter this section i can't get out of the phone
My advice: You have to go back to the opening window of your phone, to be able to get out, by pressing the back arrow on the top of your phone (2 times).

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i am starting to wonder why this is tagged as harem. I know its early in the game but the paths are already splitting up, I fear at most this will end in a love triangle. the xmas special should be a clear warning of that. Maybe it would be nice if the dev would enlighten us but from what i am seeing there is no real harem here.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

Lu4

Dec 27, 2020
Will there really be a Harem later in the game? Doesn´t feal like it for me.

But it is still a very good game and i enjoyed playing every second.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Why the game end at ch1?
Please check Which version of the game you have,
and to which version does your "shortcut" connects to if you have more than one version installed.
(Game should end at the end of Chapter Two)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i am starting to wonder why this is tagged as harem. I know its early in the game but the paths are already splitting up, I fear at most this will end in a love triangle. the xmas special should be a clear warning of that. Maybe it would be nice if the dev would enlighten us but from what i am seeing there is no real harem here.
when you choose Jenny at first you are still able to have "close" relationship with Ashley and choose her ( you'll be in affair with both of them - harem )
when you pick Ashley at first you are able (probably) to choose Jenny ( harem too)
considering how much girls are in game mc is able to have affair with few of them at same time

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I love this game. I loved how much deep character were made. Main story is awesome.
Please let me know possible timeline for chapter 3 release.
Thanks in advance !

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i'm doing valery route and i encounter a prob. on vanilla version of game, valery didn't ask mc to hangout with her after their shopping while on game with mod she asked mc. is this bug or i miss something?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Meushi thanks for confirming that image 29 (or 17? Not sure about how you counted it lol) was not unlockable through normal gameplay, thumbs up man (y) (y)

Game needs some polishing, but it still looks VERY promising!

Reactions: Meushi

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Attached is a version updated to Ch.2 Gold R1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much for this walkthrough.

Reactions: Meushi
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes