Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
I read several pages back (don't know how far) that it could be mid-May so MAYBE within the next 10-12 days if that still stays true...?
Dev in latest progress update said that release date will be 1 or 2nd week of June if nothing major happens

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Dev in latest progress update said that release date will be 1 or 2nd week of June if nothing major happens
I can live with that. Just as long as we get this damn party over with. I hope it happens in this update. My MC is laser focused on Ashley. Just want Jenny to get ambushed already.

• Wow
Reactions: Glooskabe

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Look at that azz in pic1 of Lusikun's post there. o_O That's some Kardashian proportion size booty there. Dev may need to dial that back just a bit. So looking forward to the next update!

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Saw that and my dick twitched. No dialing back necessary. :)
You go there to tap it, you'll be fine. You go there to :p, you ain't coming back from that if she sits on your face while doing so. I could imagine the MC flailing around her sitting on his face with that thing just enjoying herself away while death beckons our hero away. Not saying that isn't an ideal way to go, mind you now.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You go there to tap it, you'll be fine. You go there to :p, you ain't coming back from that if she sits on your face while doing so. I could imagine the MC flailing around her sitting on his face with that thing just enjoying herself away while death beckons our hero away. Not saying that isn't an ideal way to go, mind you now.
Hah, I will say her sitting on my face would be a fantastic way to check out. :D

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
These girls are all so damn attractive. I don't think there is a single other dev or game that does character models better.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
These girls are all so damn attractive. I don't think there is a single other dev or game that does character models better.
With the exception of Sung-Ji:
1620603569627.png
Those eyelids need a desperate makeover. And it had to be to the one Asian girl in game as well. Life is just so unfair sometimes. :cry:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes