Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Why isn't anyone helping me this community is so rude i have been asking for help from a week
Sorry Randy, I've no idea how to do so otherwise I would have already answered it.

You may want to provide all the detail surrounding it and then just re-post about it and wait again and hope someone answers it at this point. Someone who may be able to answer it may not be scrolling up and even seeing it after so many new posts show up after it. That or try asking on the game's Discord server, probably have better luck there anyway tbh.

The game's Discord channel can be found on the first page of this article, if you weren't already aware of this as well.

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Woah, is this in all her renders? I never noticed!
Yeah that was just one of her closest up images that I came across of her in the game and it really stands out in that one due to it but yes, it's like that in all of her images unfortunately. Makes me think she is a zombie wearing a human mask every time I look at her. And I'm not into necrophilia so it's a big turn off. :sick:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why isn't anyone helping me this community is so rude i have been asking for help from a week
Keep in mind that no one is obligated to help you. Perhaps you haven't described the problem clearly enough to attract the attention of the right person. I have many other games in my queue, so I've barely started with A.O.A.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
you didnt even ask a proper question.

"can somebody help me with aurora message in chp 1" what message, and what help is needed? There is nearly zero content for aurora so far in this game, so what is your problem?

Whining that nobody help you is a little absurd if you dont ask a proper question. And there is no message dialog via phone with aurora that counts... so nothing really missed here.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
What a great game ! So many twist and turn and characters what can I say about them, Love them very much.

Just fall in love with this game and thanks dev for sharing your hard work.

Love the story btw.

I also wanted to thanks this community and platform. You guys are awesome.

Reactions: Lusikun and Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
What a great game ! So many twist and turn and characters what can I say about them, Love them very much.

Just fall in love with this game and thanks dev for sharing your hard work.

Love the story btw.

I also wanted to thanks this community and platform. You guys are awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
you didnt even ask a proper question.

"can somebody help me with aurora message in chp 1" what message, and what help is needed? There is nearly zero content for aurora so far in this game, so what is your problem?

Whining that nobody help you is a little absurd if you dont ask a proper question. And there is no message dialog via phone with aurora that counts... so nothing really missed here.
If you look at their Message history (they've only posted 8 messages so far,) like half have been about this issue. Most of them were pretty clear the issue they were running into. The last request by them though requesting assistance for it was pretty bad as it wasn't clear whatsoever what they were asking for assistance with really and people shouldn't have to go through a person's history to figure out what they are really asking for help with, I understand that but I can also sympathize with their plight. They probably really like the game and are trying to move forward with trying to figure out what is causing the issue they are running into. Still, you're not helping your cause throwing a temper tantrum when you don't get any assistance.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Very good game,highlight the jade character,a girl who has a lot of sexual experience but have never made love to her with passion, it's something new to her.

Sep 23, 2019
I just finished the 2nd chapter and I must say that the game is amazing. I honestly feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about the next chapter.

Renders are amazing, characters look great, although textures of girls bodies look a bit weird, but i know that the dev is aware of that. In my opinion it's fine, no need to fix that right away. Maybe in the future chapters it'll change. Dialogues between characters are well written and I honestly feel kinda connected with them when I play the game. Story is very interesting, as there is many plots that start to unveil itself.

There are few "bugs?", like one character says the line that MC should say, or spelling is not right, but it's no big deal (I don't speak fluent english myself lol).

Can't wait for another chapter. Much love and good luck with the project.

Reactions: Smarmint and uhhhok

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've always felt very conflicted with which girl would be my favourite there is Jade for obvious reasons but from the get-go, I have been far more interested in Ashley I feel it is due to the connection they already have and their reconnection they are going through it's been very well done so far. Although the other girls are just as good I'm very intrigued by all of their stories Valery especially.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laliandra
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes