SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I am still going to follow it but I am going to sit back till the dev fleshes out the paths so I know what directions it actually takes. I will play a game once maybe twice depending on the game. My problem with this game is is splitting the paths right out the gate before the player can even see which girl(s) they like best instead of letting people play the field without multiple saves on day one then later on in the game split the paths down to a couple. I guess it could be worse and be like leap of faith where it acts like a harem for the first few updates immersing you in each girls life and they in yours only to be forced to choose.
Yes I am a traditional harem game enthusiast so when I see the tag I try it and when I dont I may still try it but quit when forced path choices come up. So I will watch and see where the game goes at this point till then I will prob still comment now and then in here but wont waste the bandwidth for a while to download.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I guess it could be. Aurora looks like she's talking to Jenny (who seems like she's making the rounds in this chapter.) Profile shots are hard to tell.
I don't think that's Jenny - I think that's the same girl in the bottom photo (same choker I think) - must be a new character because the face looks different to me than Elizabeth and Elizabeth has striking blue eyes (one of my fav features on her).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can't tell anymore with the blondes. I was looking for accessories like Jenny's bracelet that she has on. Wouldn't be surprised if it's another character but there has to be better distinction with the hairstyles with the blondes. Give them a short style or a ponytail or something. It's basically just a resketched face at this point with nearly the same hair.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Yes I am a traditional harem game enthusiast so when I see the tag I try it and when I dont I may still try it but quit when forced path choices come up. So I will watch and see where the game goes at this point till then I will prob still comment now and then in here but wont waste the bandwidth for a while to download.
Off topic, by chance, not even sure if you watch anime or hentai but there is a recent series by the name of Redo the Healer that is harem centered that was receiving quite the accolades there for a while. Just wondering if you've seen it and what was your take on it?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Off topic, by chance, not even sure if you watch anime or hentai but there is a recent series by the name of Redo the Healer that is harem centered that was receiving quite the accolades there for a while. Just wondering if you've seen it and what was your take on it?
Sorry dont watch that stuff at all.

john0410

May 31, 2020
Nah not related, it's just that since badik got popular, every game with school/college setting will be compared to it by many. Often in a negativ way like, it's just copied from badik etc. as if badik has has invented the wheel anew :rolleyes:
I dont think we should compared with BAdik if you are gonna compare then see college kings all copied and the size of game is worst of all

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Just finished the prologue, the game really looks promising, with beautiful renders, nice lighting, excellent ambient sound, and also good soundtracks. The gameplay is interactable which I really like. Though there are some flawed textures but that might be a little nitpicking.

Overall, really love the game

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Anybody know the approximate release of the next update?

View attachment 1173214 View attachment 1173213 View attachment 1173212 View attachment 1173211 View attachment 1173210 View attachment 1173209 View attachment 1173208 View attachment 1173207 View attachment 1173206

Hello everyone! Thank you for the continued support of this project!

The current progress :
At this point in time, approximately 50 - 60% of the planned content for the 3rd chapter has been done. I've also fixed the majority of the bugs contained in the previous chapters.

Patreon Goal :
I'm happy that we managed to reach the amount listed, and have made plans to transition in making this project full time. Currently, I'm waiting for more consistency in reaching and maintaining the amount before diving into this project full-time.

I apologize if you wanted me to drop my current job immediately, but I have real-life responsibilities to my family, and I need to make sure that I make enough so that I can rest easy knowing my family will be secure in case bad things happen. In the current economic climate, you can never be too safe.

Release date :
At this current rate, if nothing major happens, We're looking at an Early June release (Between week 1 - week 2).

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The bottom two photos look to be images from the movie they're watching - featuring Aurora - note the widescreen framing.
You beat me to it.
Also, if you hover your mouse over any picture you will see its name. Those two pics are part of c3ashmove_XXX, so it's obvious that we'll go to the cinema/movies on Ashley's path... the only thing is that we'll be with Sung Ji and Vicky too.
No complaints from me :)

Reactions: Alistand
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes