Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
After replaying for quite a bit, I have a feeling like, why can't I just go with Jenny + Ashly route. Does that mean I'll have to play 2 saves lmao?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
After replaying for quite a bit, I have a feeling like, why can't I just go with Jenny + Ashly route. Does that mean I'll have to play 2 saves lmao?
Yes, they are the most proeminent LIs. Going for one excludes the other.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yes, they are the most proeminent LIs. Going for one excludes the other.
And that right there is my biggest problem with this "Harem Game" They are literally the only to I am mainly interested in. Like I said before I and many other will play once at most and here we already have a forced choice for paths who knows what split will come next.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
And that right there is my biggest problem with this "Harem Game" They are literally the only to I am mainly interested in. Like I said before I and many other will play once at most and here we already have a forced choice for paths who knows what split will come next.
Right now, the only things indicating it to not be possible for a "harem" path including both Ashley and Jenny are separate triggers for both of them in the existing code. That does not necessarily exclude one from being in the "harem" of the other, just that the "relationship" begins with one of the LIs.

From a story perspective, even if the MC begins rekindling the past with Ashley, he still has to continue working for Jenny and eventually help her with the party. And if what is being telegraphed occurs and the MC would need to help Jenny stop her brother from ruining her financially, that brings them closer together. Add the sexual tension from MC reminding Jenny of her childhood friend Dylan and it could lead to Jenny making a move, perhaps asking Ashley if she could share (if you're already pursuing the dorm girls, she may already be doing so, otherwise not).

And the other way around is even more plausible. Jenny even outright hints to the MC to get to know the housemates more, and doesn't do anything to stop Jade's forwardness from the start. If their relationship got more serious, and the MC continued to ignore Jenny's insistence to pay attention to Ashley's obvious massive crushing, it may be Jenny herself who talks to Ashley and tries to get her to be more forward and proposes a sharing arrangement (unless the MC has outright rejected her).

The characters have been written rather well so far. I say give TLG benefit of the doubt on what they mean by "harem" and see what happens.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Thats what i am hoping for so patiently waiting till the game gets more fleshed out and paths start merging. at the moment its paths going different directions.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
From a story perspective, even if the MC begins rekindling the past with Ashley, he still has to continue working for Jenny and eventually help her with the party.
He doesn't have to continue working for Jenny though. She gave him a week's trial to see if it was something he wanted to continue doing once the week was up. He basically could cut all ties with Jenny once the week was up, if he wanted to. Be interesting to see if TLG writes any dialogue for Ashley between her and the MC that touches on it as I know she more than likely wouldn't give the MC an ultimatum to do so but I have to imagine it would be discussed between the two of them, particularly if a certain path has been followed and one is pursuing Ashley.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
He doesn't have to continue working for Jenny though. She gave him a week's trial to see if it was something he wanted to continue doing once the week was up. He basically could cut all ties with Jenny once the week was up, if he wanted to. Be interesting to see if TLG writes any dialogue for Ashley between her and the MC that touches on it as I know she more than likely wouldn't give the MC an ultimatum to do so but I have to imagine it would be discussed between the two of them, particularly if a certain path has been followed and one is pursuing Ashley.
That is true. But just how, if on the Jenny path, Ashley could keep crushing on MC and maybe there is a decision to romantically reject her (ending her romance path for the rest of the game), MC deciding to not work for Jenny anymore could be the same kind of "rejection" trigger to end the Jenny romance path. Then if MC were to still romance one of the other girls like Valery or Rebecca, he would simply be visiting.

Or, as you're implying, maybe it comes down to that binary option: continue to work with Jenny and you lose Ashley romance, or stop working and you lose Jenny romance. I do hope it does not end up being that simple, but I suppose it would depend on how it got to that point and what happens after.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, I hope it's not something as simple as that either when it boils down to it. I'd like to see something where even if you stop working for Jenny and I really do hope that is a choice given to us in the game, and expect it to be, when we are, that there is a Jenny event later where the MC can change his mind and possibly pursue her again at that point should we choose to do so. Like you said before, it could have to do with Ashley's brother and his actions that lead to it more than likely but anything really. Just something that gives the player to not lock out characters so early in the game is all.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That is true. But just how, if on the Jenny path, Ashley could keep crushing on MC and maybe there is a decision to romantically reject her (ending her romance path for the rest of the game), MC deciding to not work for Jenny anymore could be the same kind of "rejection" trigger to end the Jenny romance path. Then if MC were to still romance one of the other girls like Valery or Rebecca, he would simply be visiting.

Or, as you're implying, maybe it comes down to that binary option: continue to work with Jenny and you lose Ashley romance, or stop working and you lose Jenny romance. I do hope it does not end up being that simple, but I suppose it would depend on how it got to that point and what happens after.
You should be given a choice if you want to continue to work for Jenny or not after the party. If you want to pursue a relationship with her, then keep working. If not, and you want Ashley (or a dorm girl) stop working. If you keep working for her after the party, you'll probably have to deal with her and the aftereffects of Adam's ambush on her, bringing you both closer together.

If you're with Ashley (or someone in her circle) and Jenny calls you to help her deal with it, it should also be a choice; yeah she helped you get in and all that, but I would think after the dance party bs, he's no longer in debt with her, and he's free to do what he wants. He could always get a job on campus in the cafeteria or something.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
You should be given a choice if you want to continue to work for Jenny or not after the party. If you want to pursue a relationship with her, then keep working. If not, and you want Ashley (or a dorm girl) stop working. If you keep working for her after the party, you'll probably have to deal with her and the aftereffects of Adam's ambush on her, bringing you both closer together.

If you're with Ashley (or someone in her circle) and Jenny calls you to help her deal with it, it should also be a choice; yeah she helped you get in and all that, but I would think after the dance party bs, he's no longer in debt with her, and he's free to do what he wants. He could always get a job on campus in the cafeteria or something.
To invoke "that game", even if you are off the romance path or are on the romance path but focusing on Josy, MC still cares about the conflict between Maya and her father. It's because, despite everything, they were written to have become good friends, and friends care, and that conflict is part of the main plot.

I suspect even ending the romance path with Jenny won't end the MC interacting with her on a friendly basis. I could imagine maybe a chapter where, if you reject her, Jenny is despondent and shuts herself in her room, and Jade talks with MC about what happened, but that things smooth over the next chapter and the MC ultimately helps Jenny reclaim what is hers because it's the right thing to do. I can't escape the hunch that Jenny's brother will remain the primary antagonist of the story no matter which LI you choose. If the MC does nothing, he kicks him out of college out of spite, and ruins the MC's ability to do the final wish of his late father.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
To invoke "that game", even if you are off the romance path or are on the romance path but focusing on Josy, MC still cares about the conflict between Maya and her father. It's because, despite everything, they were written to have become good friends, and friends care, and that conflict is part of the main plot.

I suspect even ending the romance path with Jenny won't end the MC interacting with her on a friendly basis. I could imagine maybe a chapter where, if you reject her, Jenny is despondent and shuts herself in her room, and Jade talks with MC about what happened, but that things smooth over the next chapter and the MC ultimately helps Jenny reclaim what is hers because it's the right thing to do. I can't escape the hunch that Jenny's brother will remain the primary antagonist of the story no matter which LI you choose. If the MC does nothing, he kicks him out of college out of spite, and ruins the MC's ability to do the final wish of his late father.
Sounds plausible to me

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
TLGGAMES be like, okay you guys, that's enough, you're spoiling my story and where it's going with what I have planned for future content. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: van321

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So you can't romance multiple games at once (at least to a certain point) like in Being a DIK? I just started this game and played for some time already, really like all the girls so far (especially Jenny) but it would be kind of lame if you had to make multiple saves to get content with each of them.

I don't like Harem games because they are unrealistic but I also don't like playing a game multiple times

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So you can't romance multiple games at once (at least to a certain point) like in Being a DIK? I just started this game and played for some time already, really like all the girls so far (especially Jenny) but it would be kind of lame if you had to make multiple saves to get content with each of them.

I don't like Harem games because they are unrealistic but I also don't like playing a game multiple times
This game basically forces you in the first chapter or two to answer if you like someone; I was asked if I liked Ashley (of course), Jenny, Rebecca, and I think Valery says "Can I count on you?" or something like that, which to me, is asking if I liked her.

Doesn't sound very h-word to me. It doesn't seem to be like that game where you can become a walking STD if you choose. This seems more like a one-and-done, which is what I like. Either way, it's Ashley in my eyes for me.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This game basically forces you in the first chapter or two to answer if you like someone; I was asked if I liked Ashley (of course), Jenny, Rebecca, and I think Valery says "Can I count on you?" or something like that, which to me, is asking if I liked her.

Doesn't sound very h-word to me. It doesn't seem to be like that game where you can become a walking STD if you choose. This seems more like a one-and-done, which is what I like. Either way, it's Ashley in my eyes for me.
So you are locked out of the other paths after that choice already? That's kind of disappointing. I feel like there should be more time so you get to know the girls more and then make your decision at least

So far I like Ashley and Jenny equally. Overall the game is great so far but this is definitely a flaw for me at least

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Like previously said, Jenny and Ashley exclude each others. However, you can flirt or have a thing with the others girls ( Valery, Jade, Rebecca, Aurora...) while being on their path. The things is many choices tend to quickly reduce your options. For example, if you're fully committed to Ashley, you will lose the opportunity to flirt with Vicky or Sung-Ji. If you go to the pool and swim with Rebecca, you won't be able to have sex with Jade after the sauna or train with Valery and vice-versa.

So yes, you can romance multiple girls but in the end you clearly need multiple saves to unlock every scene with them.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game has perfectly set you up with Ashley. I dont seen how and why would anyone go for another female character.

Honestly I tried going for Jenny, but Ashleys sad reactions are just too heart breaking.
Not to mention how territorial Ashley is. SHe may talk about how she doesnt want to force you to be with her, but anytime you are around other female characters, she always acts territorial and tries to be as close to you as possible. Its a real nice touch by the dev in my opinion.
But this totally kills your mood to go for other female characters, at least for me.

This whole childhood friend thing with Ashley is just too perfect. Also its super sweet how you take your time and dont rush. An ideal relationship.

Jenny is emotionally unstable, has feelings for a dead dude that looks like you, and she is probably not a virgin.
Meanwhile Asheley is a virgin, has feelings only for you, and is perfectly stable with no trauma or anything, is your childhood friend.

Truth is...the game was rigged from the start :D

Makes me wonder why this has a "harem" tag at all ...

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes