The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Unlocked
AOA ACADEMY CHP 3 BETA
Links :
PC
MAC
Do note that this is the beta version. Expect things to work incorrectly, and make sure to not overwrite your old saves! < This is very important.
Also, if you're a returning player, there's a bug with CHP.2 where you couldn't access Valery's route due to a bug. If you wish to fix it, simply replay the game from after The boutique section (make sure to make hang out with Valery in Jenny's home) and if you hung out with her in CHP. 1, you're set!
I'm waiting for the android version now. So excited

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I didn't find any sex scenes in the beta. If you want to download it for them, I suggest you wait for the whole release, maybe they'll be added in it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not gonna happen .. even devs using different archives for each update shell out full game builds.
A lotta stuff can go wrong using installers.
Many Dvd AAA games will not run at all if some obscure dll is missing on your system.
Why, then, take the risk to anger your supporters with updates that might not install propperly?
Yes, another update ! When will come the updater only ?
6 GB & no Gold Patch? I'm Shook...
Shhh .. this is the beta .. missing stuff and full of possible snags.

Reactions: Weasel_Face

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Unlocked
AOA ACADEMY CHP 3 BETA
Links :
PC
MAC
Do note that this is the beta version. Expect things to work incorrectly, and make sure to not overwrite your old saves! < This is very important.
Also, if you're a returning player, there's a bug with CHP.2 where you couldn't access Valery's route due to a bug. If you wish to fix it, simply replay the game from after The boutique section (make sure to make hang out with Valery in Jenny's home) and if you hung out with her in CHP. 1, you're set!
I'll wait for the full version and your mod scrappy so everything is smooth. Would probably have to start over using the Chapter 3 Beta with a modded save, so I'll wait.

But good to know it's out and ready. I have enough patience to wait though.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes