Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Jade is really the only one right now. First at Jenny's house with a BJ from her then at a clothing store in the dressing room. There's one or two solo scenes with a teacher in the shower/bathroom and that's about it.
I think u missed the pool scene in chapter 1 with jade

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
and sadly it seems the only 2 girls i am interested are on different paths most of the rest i could pass on. too bad its not player choice like most harem games and not forced paths. doing that takes away the harem part for many players.

Reactions: _baka_ and Nova1811

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
But we can get beta version today also considering that during the release of chapter 2 beta version developer said the release date to be between 2nd to 5th march but we got beta version on 3rd march only

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But we can get beta version today also considering that during the release of chapter 2 beta version developer said the release date to be between 2nd to 5th march but we got beta version on 3rd march only
It'll be here at some point today or tomorrow. Not overly concerned about it especially since I usually wait for the full version & scarppy's mod update to make sure everything works smoothly together.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
No release till now??? Within 2 days. Its been 2 days.
Dev gave the date-range of July 5-7th and most devs wait till the very last second.

I would check back tomorrow assuming it's not delayed.
This isn't Being a Dik or Treasures of Nadia bruh. If it's not delayed @ the very last second it'll be posted @ the very last second.

Setting yourself up for disappointment expecting punctuality, trust

Sep 3, 2020
This isn't Being a Dik or Treasures of Nadia bruh. If it's not delayed @ the very last second it'll be posted @ the very last second.

Setting yourself up for disappointment expecting punctuality, trust
bro

Try not to be too upset with them they're just excited to play the game

that's all they don't mean anything by it

you can't blame them for being a little bit impatient

they just love the game very much and that's how they express their

excitement

don't you remember what it was like being excited for Christmas morning it's like that

and for the record this game is a million times better than being a dick

but that's just my humble opinion
:ROFLMAO:

Jun 5, 2019
bro

Try not to be too upset with them they're just excited to play the game

that's all they don't mean anything by it

you can't blame them for being a little bit impatient

they just love the game very much and that's how they express their

excitement

don't you remember what it was like being excited for Christmas morning it's like that

and for the record this game is a million times better than being a dick

but that's just my humble opinion
:ROFLMAO:
True, it's the same for me when it's about SG and WIAB.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes