Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well seems to be useless to play the beta version.
game jumps to the scene where the MC enters the train to travel to the Academy at the end of the last update.

does not matter with or without mod and i am sure as hell that i won´t start at the beginning again everytime a new chapter comes out...

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
A.O.A. Academy [CHP.3 BETA]
DOWNLOAD:

All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

New link of mega for those who says they face virus error guys you all can also use mediafire link.

and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Here is Android port with multimod included:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you

Last edited:

SS33 Real 1

Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
Where Is The Custom Scene Gallery Cant Find A button

Reactions: misterpopo213

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn, that's a big update. Can't wait to go throught it once more after it's final. I wasn't a fan of cartel storyarc at first, but it's used to create quite nice suspense later in the update so it works quite well. And the scenes with Valery were pretty sweet so imo it's another winner.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Not seen this one before but It ticks a couple of boxes
Overview has me interested with an actual story plot and Only one dead parent :LOL:
Renders look great and downloa....
WHAT THE FUCK ! 6.55GB Ok, this This oughtta be good!

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
it's just png with zero compression, after compression (15-20 min on an old pc) it become 800Mb...1Gb

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Just finished the beta, loved it. Lots of heavy stuff from Valery. I think it is safe to say that they won't have a normal college journey. The story took a darker turn and no sexual scenes in this chapter only teasing, which is understandable because of the heavy shit lingering around them. I gotta say, I feel helpless against the villains in this game, I just want to chill with Jenny :cry:. Those who pursue Jenny would be quite satisfied with this update. Thank you TLG

• Wow
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes