Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
I assume all files goes to game folder? or does the folder multimod go into the game folder?

Reactions: PacoTaco

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So from what I gather the beta releases are incomplete chapters? I haven't played since chapter 1 Christmas or whatever it was but the release method seems wonky to me. Beta, R1 then Gold, is that how it goes for a full chapter?

I'm not trying to be pissy I genuinely don't understand. It seems the chapters are released in three stages instead of just waiting until its complete.

Reactions: 7211aaron

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

Thank you
The download is no longer available any chance you could reupload, thanks :)

QbA12348

Jun 1, 2018
Can anyone help me? I don't know what's exactly wrong, I downloaded today's update but when I loaded the game it still end's in the exact same moment as chapter 2

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Here is the mod link:

Mega

Thank you
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
Scratch that:
You must have updated as i was clicking to download

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can anyone help me? I don't know what's exactly wrong, I downloaded today's update but when I loaded the game it still end's in the exact same moment as chapter 2
If you have a Walkthrough mod or if you copied over to where you have it, issues generally show up.

Reactions: Meushi

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Wow, okay. If you're going to start the game with a loading screen saying "game is better with the sound on" than it's probably better to not earrape immediately after that WITH THE MAIN MENU TRACK PLAYING LIKE THIS. Permenantly muted from the volume mixer thereafter.

• Angry
Reactions: Carefree247
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes