Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I also almost skipped this one. What would help also is if you change the preview pic from the a.o.a to something that showcases the girls in the background. It isn't very eye catching the way it is right now, unless you actually open it to see the preview pics. Keep it up looks good I'll see if the next update looks just as good you will have yourself a new patron.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A.O.A Academy [v0.1] TLGGAMES

Original Size Win/Linux: 995 MB
Original Size Mac: 978 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 120 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 103 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
How do you achieve a perfect score with Jenny. I hope it isn't to be nice to the brother, that guy needs a smack to the face with a fist.
I have replayed all her scenes multiple choices and cannot figure it out still

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanoj1

KakorDeth

Mar 9, 2018
Beautiful game, good story thus far, only a few grammar errors/incorrect wording here and there (ex: "the the A. O A. Academy.") Well done, I eagerly await the next release!

I, too, was unable to get the Jenny Perfect score, along with 3 other "locked" Gallery Items (1, 5, 6 & 8) despite playing through every decision path I could find. Hopefully someone will come through with a walkthrough and gallery guide!

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Damn these renders. This looks really good. Anybody played it already? Kind of want to try it out but I usually don't play version 1 as there is not a lot of content...

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes