Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Damn these renders. This looks really good. Anybody played it already? Kind of want to try it out but I usually don't play version 1 as there is not a lot of content...
... judging by your Top3 - play it.
If the dev keeps this up, this is going right into your (and many other people's) hitlist.

Also, damn it TrueLoveGames! I totally didn't get a sudden case of onions and rain inside my room within 5 minutes of your game at all... :cry:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
By title, I thought this was gonna be about Kpop. Slightly sad it wasn't but looks interesting enough to try.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Get the likes up if you enjoy the first gameplay. We should help take this game to next level

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
As someone that doesn't normally play 3DCG games with "regular human" models, this actually looks great! Lack of extremely weird faces and expressions, no bad lightning that ends up distorting them...

Godspeed on your work, dev! Keep it up! :D

Reactions: shadow5

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I fail to see how this is tagged 'romance' when you play a loser indebted to a rich bitch and her loser friends.
Yeah, I don't get it either. I diligently collected love points until she turned around and blackmailed me into being their little boy toy.
Now I'm still gonna play it because the childhood friend seems pretty sweet but oh boy, it's been a while since I had such a pretty face turn repulsive for having such a rotten core. :sick:

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Well this is one to keep an eye on thanks Dev keep it up (y)
P.S Dev on a side note i would love to see some of the girls with tiny tits just love little tits PLEASE :p ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes