oidex

Jan 9, 2018
TrueLoveGames Here's some scripting errors in Pro_1.rpy I noticed while playing:

During the stripping scene there are some checks to determine if she joins in
nValeryLove >= 3 and nValeryLove >= 5 but the highest possible values at these points are 2 and 4, so that code is unreachable.

After that, in Jenny's room there is a check spJenShowBoobs == "jen" but that variable doesn't get set when you pick her (nor for any other girl).

EDIT: At the very end there is a check nJennyLove >= 10 but the maximum achievable value is 9.

As a side note: Jenny being a goodhearted person would be a lot more believable if she didn't just blackmail (on the threat of basically ruining your entire life) you into getting naked for her friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowprophet99

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Well this looks interesting, gotta give it a try. Good luck with the game!

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
whoa, that is one high-end production for a ren'py game. Looks like dev knows a thing or 2 with 3d/2d softwares! Love everything about this game from a sort of long intro(episode intro), to the teaser ending! Visuals is definitely inspiring!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Really good 1.release... a wt will be good (for gallery images,and perfect scores)
But seriously awesome,i exciting how the story will continue!

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

fuckgsk

Nov 12, 2019
This is one to watch , very well done. Could potentially be one of the best games here.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Looks like it has real potential with some of the best renders on this site. It seems like all these girls have tragic pasts. Valery is probably my favourite though.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Man just finish playing let me take my glasees first :cool:
Wow :D
Amazing man really Amazing I wish you luck you just win a patreon really
Question discord server is coming?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hrk19 and VOYEUR

TrueLoveGames

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I'm currently making a walkthrough for the current release.
Regarding discord server it should be up, I'll check it out in a minute.

Note : There is a bug during the segment inside the train that causes an infinite loop after talking to Vicky. To prevent this from happening, do not turn around and talk to Jack. I'll come up with a fix soon.

XWhirlX

Jun 25, 2018
From just the prologue, I can tell this game is going to be great. Renders/models look awesome. And story so far is interesting.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
TrueLoveGames
I don't want to sound like a flatterer but your game is gonna be good man realy i wish luck really(y)

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes