STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
A very enjoyable start I think, really pretty renders. I really look forward to seeing how this turns out in the future. TrueLoveGames don't forget to ask somebody for your developer badge.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Very good start especially the intro with the MC and Dad I have to admit that was almost as sad as... "Radiant" the letter scene. You got me on this scene I won't deny it lol.:cry:(y)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The writing could use some work and polishing for sure, because conversations between people sometimes feel off and stretched a bit. I know it's not the easiest thing to do(the whole writing thing), but I'm sure people around here would be more than happy to help/give directions(just don't forget to filter those, who are actually trying to be helpful from idiots and don't take any insults or negativity too serious and if possible, see if you learn and improve if there are good points people making).
Models look nice, although I've noticed at least twice, that males have some weird thing on their neck.
I'd suggest to make a text window, so white text will be more visible, when there is a scene with bright colors on the background.

Overall this seem like a decent project to keep an eye on.
Thank you for sharing the game and good luck with your project.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Wow, Jenny and friends are grade A cunts. You are basically telling the guy that he's your bitch now.
I'm sure there are few other less demeaning means to lighten the mood from whatever "troubling circumstances" they are in but okay.
That said, renders are pretty. English is good, though you might want to adjust the text coloring, it's difficult to read sometimes. Music is there and it's not annoying, at least not the ambient one.

During the free roam you "must" talk to someone, plural in some parts of the game in order to proceed, that feels kinda forced. I mean it's a free roam why not give a choice to just carry on?
You know, in case some undesirable individual(s) present themselves and one does not want to interact.
Alright Fine, that one might be just me.

Good luck on your endeavour.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Mad skillz and got me grinning here. Just got on the A.O.A. train and I'm headed for paradise. Well, maybe the first leg of the paradise run. Great renders and dialog.. vast majority of this runs smooth.. maybe a little head scratching after showing up at the girls place after what happened in the office but I can live with it.. you know this IS a college town.

Although the renders are pretty damn good there are some things I think might need a touch up.. AN example would be the MC's neck in the scene where he's sitting on the bed on the farm saying "What the hell should I do after this?" And again several 'neck' scenes while he's waiting for the train for school.. A reference - he says Phew... the next frame same.. a spelling thing.. he says Ashlet instead of Ashley. Not being nitpicky.. LOVE the damn game so far.. just more of FYI to fix when you get the time..

Ah to hell with it.. I'm now Patreon number 4.. and have high hopes to see this number be raised significantly.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

TrueLoveGames

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Thank you for all the input.

As some of you may know, this is my first-ever project, and I had to do everything by myself.( renders, writing, coding, acquiring music, etc. )
There are obvious things that I can improve on, which I hope I can do for the next release.

But in the end of the day, I had to choose which aspects of the project that I focus on, and due to the nature of time, this meant that other aspects of the VNdidn't have enough time to be properly polished out. This, by no means, is an excuse. I just wanted everyone to understand that I have my limits, and with time, I hope that those limits can be pushed higher.

As of today, what I released today is the culmination of months of work (This project started on May). I'm not an english speaker (it's my second language), I knew close to nothing about how renpy works, and I'm not particularly skilled at writing either. Luckily I have some background in 3d stuff, so I had some ground to stand on when starting the project.

Regardless of that, I'm happy that most of you find enjoyment out of what I've made, and I can assure you I'll give my best for this project.

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Just WOW! So much potential and finaly someone that use the potential of this sort of games. Hopefully you will go on! :)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah,i will restart happily the bugfix version to tomorrow,i hope the wt will be ready :p

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It is damn tricky getting a perfect score with Jenny, been trying for ages!

One hell of a good game, really good!

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
As some of you may know, this is my first-ever project, and I had to do everything by myself.( renders, writing, coding, acquiring music, etc. )
ME personally I really dont mind if the game dont have music or sound effect all the games I played I always mute them, but still thanks for sharing your game and goodluck I hope it becomes really good project and be successful.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I do have to agree with the dick out thing
I can see this as being a scene from the game but some time later, maybe after a party or something . With everyone being stone cold sober I just cant see how that would have worked out in a realistic way, but absolutely cannot fault the design of the game, had it been me I would maybe have got him a bj in the train toilet from single girl, it would have fitted into her nihilistic impulsive thing . With the scene n the house I would have been fine just getting the telephone numbers and a quick squeeze at dem boobies from blondie

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
If you're going to let the player set the sounds, then don't override their choices in your cutscenes

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I do have to agree with the dick out thing
I can see this as being a scene from the game but some time later, maybe after a party or something . With everyone being stone cold sober I just cant see how that would have worked out in a realistic way, but absolutely cannot fault the design of the game, had it been me I would maybe have got him a bj in the train toilet from single girl, it would have fitted into her nihilistic impulsive thing . With the scene n the house I would have been fine just getting the telephone numbers and a quick squeeze at dem boobies from blondie
Yeah. I don't think the scene is particularly terrible it just doesn't fit at this point in the game. Having said that I think this scene could be re-written very easily, with very little render work, and make it 10x better.

Keep the setting and the premise the same but remove the option to get your dick out and for any of the girls to show you their tits. Have the MC clean the place as if he's being employed as a boy-toy cleaner but then when he goes to visit Jenny alone she shows him the letter from his dad. They share a moment and maybe that escalates into some action, but then she pulls away regretting moving so fast and gets upset. Then they have their friendly lie down and chat. It would show her vulnerability, make her not look like a complete slut, and give the MC another opportunity to be a good guy. After, when the hospital scene happens, the player would understand why she was acting strangely.

I also think the Dean's office scene could do with a tiny bit of a re-write because the MC comes across as a bit of a whiny bitch in this scene with the whole "it's not fair!" stuff. The scene also just doesn't flow that well I think.

The rest of the story was very enjoyable.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
It's pretty well done first release, good job dev!!, the only con is, the white text, you really should use white text with black border.

Reactions: RexGenocide

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
It looks like most of the girls are made from single model, they look like sisters. I can live with that. There are lots of white scenes and white font is sometimes difficult to read. Any way, that's a good start and i see a lot of potential here. Please don't abandon it.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes