Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Quite a good start and everything looks good, BUT ... Why can't the dialogue be fully presented at once and not line by line. It differs from the usual way of doing those and gets annoyed.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Once again dad died, but you know what ? it didn't strike me as a trope because the mc loved him.
Then the teen years love interest had good explanation for her behavior and so does the mc.
The train journey was fun and the arrival too.
Then the brother was an ass and i was a bit miffed that i couldn't stop the mc from getting angry, but i'll give you this one Dev.
And then she appeared, and then you got me on the ride.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
WOW. Just WOW. I've avoided reading spoilers in the thread, and just started this. I'm only at the part right after the cinematic I guess you'd call it, where he's sitting on the bench. And I got say you've already got me hooked. :love:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I was sad by Eric aren't our roomie T_T Hope mc and him will be best buddy ! Appearance of a Joke but, it seems, not personnality that's.... quite refreshing !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Compressed Bugfixed v.0.1.1

Original - 995.34 MB > Compressed - 106 MB

PC Compressed:

Note: Compression and android porting are not flawless processes so you may (or may not) encounter errors or bugs in the build. Please ignore any minor errors if you come across it.

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for 0.1.1Fix Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

D

Deleted member 2864846

So, I'm about half an hour in, some critiques:

The renders are just fantastic. Some of the best I've seen. Really well done.

The font and color are frequently difficult to read. Darker color and a more standard font would be best. Especially when the screen is lighter and the text ends up bleeding into it.

You need a copy editor. Seriously, you need someone to look over your script/text and fix mistakes and correct grammar. There are mistakes in nearly every line of text in the game so far. If you like, I'm happy to do it for free. I've been a professional copy editor in the past, can give you links to some of my online work if you're unsure. If you don't take me up on it, at least find someone who can do the job, because the VN seriously, seriously needs it. Your text is not doing the renders justice.

Reactions: botc76
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes