Mar 16, 2020
Gave this game a 5 rating review but looks like it was taken down (perhaps I mentioned similarities with other games I played, which is not a bad thing at all imo). Anyways, I think this game is amazing and will be really popular soon. Graphics, story, and characters are all top notch. Can't wait to see the next update and best of luck to the dev

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I will follow this game cuz of Jenny and best friend Ashley, they are :love:
but there is a lot that i don't like...

skin textures, they look very bad
look of the mc (face and his dick)
choice of cars that some chars drive
story is totaly a wtf for me...

Reactions: shade32 and m4pII

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
What an amazing strat!
The girls are perfect, story's compelling enough, renders are good. Can't wait to see where this go!

I'm still missing 1, 6 and 7 in the gallery though. Anybody know how to get them?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I didn't like the whole strip down scene, it was random and didn't seem to go with the current flow of the game. I don't like how it felt as though you were obligated to abide by Jenny's commands also. The game had a nice, serious tone going but it quickly turned into a typical scene from BAD. Lastly, the brightness hurt my eyes I had to turn down the brightness on my PC, especially during the Jade scene.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not a fan of Harem games because it doesn't make any sense most times, just let us fuck around and pick a girl or two for an ending and I will be fine.
On the other hand we don't have to deal with landladies and roommates so that's a plus for me.

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
Already can't wait for next update, apart from minor fixes needed it has a great potential to reach Being a DIK, The DeLuca Family.
Renders were the best part of this game.
Keep Goodwork . :)

May 14, 2018
In addition to beautiful renders of identical girls, there is nothing here. The choice doesn't affect anything. Blackmail is only for fucking femdom:WaitWhat:

Reactions: shade32

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Screenshot_20200920-162312.png
purpose.... purpose out there i need to fulfill...wait let me guess....to satisfy all the girls out there

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Typo it should be take care instead of taking care. In the second pic is the phrasing of "out of the high-school" intentional? If it isn't it should be dropped out of high school.
Awesome game so far by the way!

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes