Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't mind the sexual tension between MC and Bella in SG. The sexual tension in AOA here for example makes less sense or at least feels weird after what happened in chapter 1
I think that is how most people fell about it. I know its cynical but to me it looks like they did chapter one with a quicker lewd/romantic pace to draw in supporters, then after they got a base they switched gears to a glacial pace to prolong development.

The overview and the change in direction feels very bait and switch to me.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
The first two chapters are done and "full", so unless they go back and do a complete rewrite of the game after its done I don't see them changing anything that has happened so far.
no I mean in this chapter give us the option to kiss her or something

because the constant teasing with no payoff.it's killing me my brother it's killing me
:cry:

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

I'm gonna take at least one week to finish up the rest of the content and implement fixes.
For now, the expected release date should be at 20 - 23rd of July.
As a reminder, the beta version for chp.3 differs slightly that it has a decent chunk of the night left to finish as opposed to previous releases, where pretty much only the epilogue is missing.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So took a look at the image folder to see if i missed anything and it mentions a Ash date anyone know how to get it?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So took a look at the image folder to see if i missed anything and it mentions a Ash date anyone know how to get it?
You must be on Ashley path. In the middle of the update pick Stay at the dorm to have the opportunity to go to the cinema with Ashley, Vicky & Sung Ji. After that you will automatically unlock the date in the park.

Reactions: tlarsen

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
Download from Mega contains Trojan...
Whats your purpose for that...

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
You must be on Ashley path. In the middle of the update pick Stay at the dorm to have the opportunity to go to the cinema with Ashley, Vicky & Sung Ji. After that you will automatically unlock the date in the park.
Really? i don't recall that option do you need to be on the Ash route only or can you still be on the other girls route too?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Really? i don't recall that option do you need to be on the Ash route only or can you still be on the other girls route too?
She has to be your main LI ( the one appearing in the dream in ep2 instead of Jenny or Valery ). Normally you can't do anything with Vicky or Sung Ji on her path. Then when you reach that scene, pick the second option:

hjfg.PNG

If Ashley doesn't propose you to sit next to you in the cinema, it means something went wrong. I guess you have to kiss her in Ep1&2 to be sure to be on her path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tlarsen

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
She has to be your main LI ( the one appearing in the dream in ep2 instead of Jenny or Valery ). Normally you can't do anything with Vicky or Sung Ji on her path. Then when you reach that scene, pick the second option:

View attachment 1289542

If Ashley doesn't propose you to sit next to you in the cinema, it means something went wrong. I guess you have to kiss her in Ep1&2 to be sure to be on her path.
Thank you for the help managed to find it tho had to cheat and turn of all the other girls routes lol were mainly interested in seeing this event because of Vic and was definitely not disappoint:)

• Haha
Reactions: Casper52

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just one question - Can you go through this game with Ashley as your only LI, but keep all the other main girls, Jenny, Jade, Vicky etc... as good friends - that is what I am striving to get, don't want Jenny in a sexual way, or any of the others - but still want to save them as friends

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just one question - Can you go through this game with Ashley as your only LI, but keep all the other main girls, Jenny, Jade, Vicky etc... as good friends - that is what I am striving to get, don't want Jenny in a sexual way, or any of the others - but still want to save them as friends
I guess technically you don't have to pursue anyone at all to play through the game. But right now there aren't a lot of options for romance with anyone but Ashley or Jenny. But you can be friends with all of them.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Not being able to kiss her has absolutely no reason to be tied to her specific story arc. If it keeps following this method than they may as well release a separate game for every LI because if being intimate is so story focused the other LIs are kind of "just there".

They have been making the romantic and story aspects of the LIs so fixed that it causes scenes like that one. If they are going to make it dependent on one another then this is going to be a slog to get through. I goes back to what I said before, you will be rewarded for finishing their story arc while all the while running into a great deal of scenes that don't play out like they do in the real world because it doesn't happen to be their story this time.

If they keep it this way they really need to work on a bit of every, or a few stories at the same time, or the whole thing is going to fall apart. There are already scenes that clearly make no real world sense because of the prosses they are using.
There's also the fact that these things come in episodes, each episode needs to have a certain flow and where a certain character has more screen time than the others for story purposes or character building. This is a a problem a lot of games have, specially those college themes VNs like this one and the popular BaDIK.

There's this one scene in badik where the mc is monologuing about having to ultimately chose between two characters, one of which he recently came out of a date with but it doesn't factor in the mc banging multiple characters on the side and is also given the choice to tether in other love interests and honestly it's a hot mess where I can see AOA could definitely fall into

Reactions: Skeltom
Sep 3, 2020
my brother im doing the same thing with Jenny Jenny is my only girl and I'm friends with the other girls

you just have to don't flirt with the other girls it will give them the wrong idea

and spend as much time with your best Girl as possible and get as much points with her as you can I'm not sure but you should be alright

oh and Jenny is love Jenny is life

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casper52 and Deoku
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes