thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, that means it is jumping to the menu in the script, instead of the chapter 3 start label. Dumb question, but you're positive you have the chapter 3 update yes?
yeah reinstalled it a few times
it maybe can be a save issue ? is there anychace you or someone else can upload their save from the begining of chapter 3 ?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
yeah reinstalled it a few times
it maybe can be a save issue ? is there anychace you or someone else can upload their save from the begining of chapter 3 ?
I mean saves sure but there is nothing saying that the LI you want will be pursued or have high points. Its a tricky one for saves but the "Gameplay" section on the title page has saves for different routes you can try.

Gameplay

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
I mean saves sure but there is nothing saying that the LI you want will be pursued or have high points. Its a tricky one for saves but the "Gameplay" section on the title page has saves for different routes you can try.

Gameplay
i checked it out but there arent anys saves there only guides any way i guess ill just start a new game

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
i checked it out but there arent anys saves there only guides any way i guess ill just start a new game
Ah, my bad I thought they were saves. Its still unlikely that every one of your saves are corrupted. Are you using any mods? Not that it matters if your just going to start a new game, its just odd.

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
Ah, my bad I thought they were saves. Its still unlikely that every one of your saves are corrupted. Are you using any mods? Not that it matters if your just going to start a new game, its just odd.
well yeah i used mods in chapter 2 and now in chapter 3 now after starting over it seems like it works fine

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
For shits and giggles here is a mostly Val save you can test. It will be no good for you as a whole because of the MC name but you can see if it was the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikilande

deku12

Jun 13, 2021
This is a great game with a nice story and beautiful models, actually it's really hard for me to choose between Ashley and Jenny, can't wait for the coming updates to the story.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I really hope you guys could start using spoilers and spare those of us that are into story and do not play betas therefor are waiting for final versions :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I want moooooaaarrrr! Thats what I'm talking about! This is what I call a real update. Amazing. Thank you, dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: hitagua

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
This mod works well overall, and maybe this is just a me thing, but I had a hell of a time trying to read the light colored fonts on the backgrounds you chose. I ended up replacing everything in the bg folder with a solid black background. I don't know if anyone else had the same issue, but it's something to maybe consider. Still appreciate you making the mod.
Same issue here, I didn't go as far as replacing with Black Screens, I just made all images 50% darker
Attached if anyone wants to use them

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
This mod works well overall, and maybe this is just a me thing, but I had a hell of a time trying to read the light colored fonts on the backgrounds you chose. I ended up replacing everything in the bg folder with a solid black background. I don't know if anyone else had the same issue, but it's something to maybe consider. Still appreciate you making the mod.
Not ity juat not you . Colors are light and I am sorry for inconvenience I will update and will mark them dark in next update.
Thank you for Feedback

Reactions: Vasy

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
Just wanted to ask, what's the difference between the right button and the left button when changing the girls points?
Thanks a lot for providing the mod!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone know, If there is a way of Reducing the duration of Black Screens between scenes?
Whoever does the coding is heavy with the pause 3.0 and flat pause that keeps the image on screen. I don't know if you can make a patch for those like you can with a word replacement. Otherwise you would have to edit them out of the script manually.

I ended up doing it to the text output myself so I didn't have to keep dealing with the constant pauses and waiting during dialogue. There were multiple 100s of {p} and {w} coded into the dialogue of the script.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Not gonna lie. This game is a bit off the rails at this point. We went from Jenny cheering on Jade giving MC a public blowjob in chapter 1 to being ashamed to kiss in chapter 3. The blueballing is beyond forced at this point. It strains credulity. It breaks character. It literally makes no sense. They keep talking about how they wanna smash. They're in a hotel room. Just smash? This is silly.

By the time anyone gets their rocks off this game will take up more disk space than Red Dead Redemption 2.

Last edited:

fairlady370z

Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
The file from the MEGA NZ link is getting flagged as unwanted software by my computer. Is this happening to anyone else?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Photo by A.A.G (AoA Academy Girls) on May 17, 2021. May be an image of 1 person.

The Unforgiven.
This one girly girl we cannot go to town with.
The one bombshell to die 4 that puts herself out of the running.

Photo by A.A.G (AoA Academy Girls) on March 26, 2021. May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor.

The pain suffering shut in.
The babe who gets outside the norms by her guilt tripping.

Photo by A.A.G (AoA Academy Girls) on February 12, 2021. May be an image of 1 person and indoor.

The cheerleading prof.
Such as her - this well keeping to herself stunner,
putting shackels on her soul and living in the past.

Has Ashley content like kissing or something more in this update
N.O.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bobbo69
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes