Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Synopsis of Chp-3 beta

Valery path: Bingo! whole episode is based on Valery's past and her security along with Clint's investigation on marcus and his death escape. She finally confesses MC about her past and feeling towards MC.

Jenny path: Worth it! win-win decision from the content point of view. Lots of content has been added and MC will be spending whole day with her. MC and Jenny will get more romantic and they will get even more closer.

Ashley path: Worth it! Sweet romance as usual. Lots of contents has been added. MC can spend more time with her improving relationship wih her, where she tell MC about her fear and doubts

Rebecca/jade path: not much progress very less interaction with MC, nothing specific. Since most attention was given on Valery's past.

Elizabeth path: Some focus has been given. Relationship with MC will improve a lot depending on chp 1 & chp 2 choices.

Jessica: MC finally gets a chance to meet her.

Bad News:

Ashley and Valery's joint path is broken now from chp-3 they are seperated.

Vicky path: Less content. Since vicky joined Ashley group, ashley will block her way, if MC want to pursue vicky in future, MC will need to dump ashley, clear passage on Jenny's path

Sung ji path: Less content. Things will get even more hard, If MC want to pursue Sung Ji in future mc will need to dump Ashley and Vicky both, that makes her least interesting to pursue.

I simply enjoy playing the story in different ways to find out how girls are arranged and their reaction towards others, still the contents are heavyly dependent on paths and points achived form previous chapters.

My best friend CTRL key. Haha

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
MC is becoming some kind of a prottector for gurls, Jenny is rubbbing her mother hen vibes on him.
there are a couple of instances when others jump into your conversation with a girl, making her unconfortable.
Did anyone chose to step in and say you were talking to her?
Did anyone let their girl get stolen into dialogue with some other dude?
How much do y”all think MC should get invested in each and every girl?
Anyones blood curdled when the henchman thought out loud what a badunk! looking at our sweet prof in the bar?
bro I don't know if this makes me an ass but I barely got interested in the other girls

I mean I barely have any points with the girls except Jenny have all of my points

but I've actually enjoyed my interactions with Ashley in this update it felt like we were good friends and the game wasn't trying to force a relationship with Ashley on me

but I'm curious my brother who is your favorite girl and what did you think of the update

May 1, 2020
The issue I have, currently on Jenny's path is there are 2 definite kiss moments - during the dance rehearsal, and later in Jenny's room, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It's really unbelievable that Jenny and MC talk about driving each other crazy, but do not kiss at those 2 moments. It's actually immersion breaking for them not to kiss and demand a huge suspension of disbelief from the player

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The issue I have, currently on Jenny's path is there are 2 definite kiss moments - during the dance rehearsal, and later in Jenny's room, when
. It's really unbelievable that Jenny and MC talk about driving each other crazy, but do not kiss at those 2 moments. It's actually immersion breaking for them not to kiss and demand a huge suspension of disbelief from the player
That's really the only way to describe it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
First of "Gameplays" Updated to C-3 BETA.
Hope it will helps
Jenny Route
You seen to be doing a lot of runs through this. Is it possible for me to be on an actual solo Rebecca route, or is it just she wants everyone to be happy?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Yep..... The very same chick that does the splits on the MC topless in her room 15 minutes after meeting him now apparently can't kiss you.

Doesn't make an iota of sense

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get to fuck Jade at the pool, I can't get pass Vicky in the hall in front of your room :(

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm hoping that when the full game comes out we will get the option to kiss Jenny

I'm also hoping that Jenny will visit us in our room at night

if we have enough points with her
It's a nice thought, but that would mean that you would have to wait for a "finished" game for something that by all accounts should be implemented already. The whole situation felt so artificial to me.

If your not on Ashley's route the romantic aspect of this game has been severely neglected. I really hope that changes soon as I don't look forward to having to drop another game because of an apparent misunderstanding.

I started this game because of the overview. The game right now is nothing like what is describe. If it stays on this path it really should be changed, It's only really relevant for chapter one.

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
hey i cant play chapter 3 when loading a save from chapter 2 right when it says you reached the end of the chapter i load it on the chapter 3 version and it just sends me back to the main menu

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
This mod works well overall, and maybe this is just a me thing, but I had a hell of a time trying to read the light colored fonts on the backgrounds you chose. I ended up replacing everything in the bg folder with a solid black background. I don't know if anyone else had the same issue, but it's something to maybe consider. Still appreciate you making the mod.

Reactions: AmBush-UK

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
hey i cant play chapter 3 when loading a save from chapter 2 right when it says you reached the end of the chapter i load it on the chapter 3 version and it just sends me back to the main menu
Did you try rolling back or loading the most recent auto save? It sounds like a label issue.

Reactions: Mikilande

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
yeah tried multible saves when it reaches a certin point it just goes back to the main menu without any message or an error
Yeah, that means it is jumping to the menu in the script, instead of the chapter 3 start label. Dumb question, but you're positive you have the chapter 3 update yes?

Reactions: Mikilande
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes