yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
Is it with wt mod?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
i actually started with WinRar and after that 7Zip both failed, i extracted the Mega version which was 6GB if i have to redownload everything it will be a pain
That's the version I downloaded and it worked fine. Nopy is just as good as MEGA (better, imo), I would try to redownload it from that host and see if the problem reoccurs.

Im assuming you're on W10.

Jul 13, 2018
That's the version I downloaded and it worked fine. Nopy is just as good as MEGA (better, imo), I would try to redownload it from that host and see if the problem reoccurs.

Im assuming you're on W10.
yeah i am on Windows 10, i will try to redownload again then. I download with Mega because its normally faster than by browser

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
yeah i am on Windows 10, i will try to redownload again then
If you still run into the same issue I would try to extract it in pieces vs. all at once. It may be a handful of files that fragmented during download rather than the entire archive being invalid.

If you have a slower D/L speed there's a compressed version that's around 1gb.

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
No
Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here but I merged the screens.rpy files from the Multimod by Sam2504 and the by Meushi since I couldn't play without either one and thought I'd share for anyone that doesn't want to mess with those files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again I am truly sorry if any of these two amazing people are not cool with me posting this, I will gladly remove this if that's the case
I take NO CREDIT for anything in these files, all credit to the original modders
No problem from my side and thanks for helping others

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
This update has been a big disappointment, grammatical errors all over, forgotten checks in the script, story that feels thrown together in a couple of hours if that...

I remember having high hopes for this VN - it's been a while since then, but i didn't remember it being this bad.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This update has been a big disappointment, grammatical errors all over, forgotten checks in the script, story that feels thrown together in a couple of hours if that...

I remember having high hopes for this VN - it's been a while since then, but i didn't remember it being this bad.
There have been issues with the writing since the beginning. Most notably the constant misuse of past tense grammar.

Edit: As for the checks a pretty big one in chapter two is with the phone, Jade is adamant that we fucked but I have seen very little of her content let alone a booty call. And not to mention a still unfinished relationship tracker after three chapters.

It's not a terrible game but this far in and it still feels pretty rough to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guiltyveek
Jul 13, 2018
If you still run into the same issue I would try to extract it in pieces vs. all at once. It may be a handful of files that fragmented during download rather than the entire archive being invalid.

If you have a slower D/L speed there's a compressed version that's around 1gb.
after redownloading everything its working now

Reactions: seniorboop

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

[CHP.3 BETA]
Did you happen to miss that the word "BETA" in the title

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is becoming some kind of a prottector for gurls, Jenny is rubbbing her mother hen vibes on him.
there are a couple of instances when others jump into your conversation with a girl, making her unconfortable.
Did anyone chose to step in and say you were talking to her?
Did anyone let their girl get stolen into dialogue with some other dude?
How much do y”all think MC should get invested in each and every girl?
Anyones blood curdled when the henchman thought out loud what a badunk! looking at our sweet prof in the bar?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes