Shinny31

May 30, 2020
This looks like a story arc game. First, Valery gets the spotlight and after it's done, there will be an another character main story and again and again. Great update with a lot of narrative content. A little dark for me but hey, i'm not the author

TrueLoveGames

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
There is no criminal mystery, or drug trafficking.

The cartel mentioned by everyone is simply connected to Valery's past. Perhaps I was incompetent in translating what I am intending to make, but what's happening in CHP.3 is simply Valery's arc of the storyline.

I'm not trying to shift the story into a criminal mystery.

I wanted to explore each of the character's past and relationships before eventually moving on to the more 'harem' aspect of the game. I believe this is a better approach to the whole theme of the game as a whole. I don't see a point in rushing a harem where all the characters involved are still dealing with their past problems. Once everyone has dealt with their problems and properly moved on as individuals, then it makes more sense to implement that element of the story.

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
cant lie this the first game i feel is better with solo routes than harem. i may never go the harem idk what it is but jen and the girls backstories feel like they deserve to be played in a solo route. if i had to choose harems it would be jade and jenny or ashely and sung ji or rebecca and sung ji or valery and vicky or ashley and jenny but as of right now i dont see all of them harem worthy

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

The cartel mentioned by everyone is simply connected to Valery's past. Perhaps I was incompetent in translating what I am intending to make, but what's happening in CHP.3 is simply Valery's arc of the storyline.

I wanted to explore each of the character's past and relationships before eventually moving on to the more 'harem' aspect of the game. I believe this is a better approach to the whole theme of the game as a whole. I don't see a point in rushing a harem where all the characters involved are still dealing with their past problems. Once everyone has dealt with their problems and properly moved on as individuals, then it makes more sense to implement that element of the story.
Well that's good to hear, but all of the cutaways of that man and woman skulking around, police inquiries and phone calls by mysterious individuals about next shipments comes across as just that.

When it comes to the harem aspect of it I honestly couldn't care less. It's very unlikely that I will ever play that route, if its optional. On a related note, is there no way to tell Rebecca that you are just into her? Or do you have to not flirt at all with anyone else, I don't think I expressed an interest in anyone but her.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I kind of half-expected (or more like hoped) this cartel stuff will end with this update and we'll move to other girls' issues. And despite the fact that Val is my #1 and after the cartel subplot she'll probably be sidelined (like Ashley is now) I hope now that ch.4 will bring resolution to this subplot (and probably will be used as a springboard to Jenny's issues through her brother's and Jill's connections to the cartel's subplot. While I enjoyed the feeling of suspense generated in later parts of the ch.3 the whole cartel storyarc seems cheap and cliche and imo too soap-opery. Still, I enjoyed this update very much and though I prefer Val as a cool punk-girl I am looking forward to see how MC's relationship with her will further develop.

doug95

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
cant find the scene replay

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Thank you for the information. You just answer my question that I'm meaning to ask. And I agree with you on how you gonna approach this. Helping them dealing with what they're having trouble with is one of the best things about your game. It shows the depth of the game and I can't wait for the future of your game

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah if the main plot is going to go down the rubbish rabbit hole then there's no lure for me to keep playing. I love stories in these types of games, but if that's how this game is going to go story-wise then no thank you. Three chapters in and it already sounds like three different games
It’s just Valery’s arc. The cartel is part of her storyline, it’s not becoming the centre of the story. Next chapter, for example, we’ll most likely not see much of the cartel anyway because the chapter will focus on other girls. Maybe Rebecca or Aurora etc.

And besides, this wasn’t going to be a simple college story. It’s already hinted at dark themes in certain storylines.

Reactions: tlarsen

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Better throw us some bones here and there (sex scenes) otherwise this is gonna be a boring drama for several updates/years. Too many girls with problems to solve one at a time following your plan.

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Does someone know the max relationship points which can be obtained till now and do we have to play separate route for Elizabeth or we can combine aurora in that route

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Better throw us some bones here and there (sex scenes) otherwise this is gonna be a boring drama for several updates/years. Too many girls with problems to solve one at a time following your plan.
It seems that may be the case. If they are all going to be like this for each girl there will most likely be five more updates until anything on the lewd side happens, and I don't count the girls waking up and randomly getting naked or taking a shower.

I enjoy a slow burn but there really needs to be a balance between the lewd aspect and the plot and it is not the case so far, and I don't even mean actual sex scenes. If your not on Jade's path, who you can get with instantly you can hardly even tell a girl your into her. There is no reason you couldn't interact romantically with the cast as story's are being told.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the story spoiled 4 all of us - there are actualy 2 cartels warring in this city.

The one Adam helps out, involving the one gurl JEnny and Mc like out of the home cartel,
is the contending cartel out of Vals city.

The invading cartel just got permission to go bonkers on the Academy,
the one grounds the home cartel is not willing to sanitize because of Adam.

So even if the cartel story goes away - Adam is in cahoots with the cartel and de facto runs the Academy.
Adam is the main villain of Jennys story.
We still have the home cartel that is only kept at bay from infiltrating the Academy by Adam.

As of now, the poison of cartels is alrady in the game to stay.
Adam is already using thugs to thrash the Academy and blame it on Jenny.
Adam wants to cut Jenny off and oust her as harboring cold blooded killersValery
and bringing the cartel into the Academy, while he himself tipped off and got the visiting cartel permission
to thrash the Academy.

So this is just Valery's arc in a sense, the cartel ain't the main baddy. That's a relief, I was worried the cartel will go apeshit on the girls.
Well that's good to hear, but all of the cutaways of that man and woman skulking around, police inquiries and phone calls by mysterious individuals about next shipments comes across as just that.

When it comes to the harem aspect of it I honestly couldn't care less. It's very unlikely that I will ever play that route, if its optional. On a related note, is there no way to tell Rebecca that you are just into her? Or do you have to not flirt at all with anyone else, I don't think I expressed an interest in anyone but her.
I kind of half-expected (or more like hoped) this cartel stuff will end with this update and we'll move to other girls' issues. And despite the fact that Val is my #1 and after the cartel subplot she'll probably be sidelined (like Ashley is now) I hope now that ch.4 will bring resolution to this subplot (and probably will be used as a springboard to Jenny's issues through her brother's and Jill's connections to the cartel's subplot. While I enjoyed the feeling of suspense generated in later parts of the ch.3 the whole cartel storyarc seems cheap and cliche and imo too soap-opery. Still, I enjoyed this update very much and though I prefer Val as a cool punk-girl I am looking forward to see how MC's relationship with her will further develop.
It’s just Valery’s arc. The cartel is part of her storyline, it’s not becoming the centre of the story. Next chapter, for example, we’ll most likely not see much of the cartel anyway because the chapter will focus on other girls. Maybe Rebecca or Aurora etc.

And besides, this wasn’t going to be a simple college story. It’s already hinted at dark themes in certain storylines.
Where do y”all see this going, I wonder?

Epicnibz1

Apr 20, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
Hi Sam,
When will you release android mod?

Jojopo

May 28, 2021

Thanks for clarification dev, I'm on valery's path but I was wondering if could you not make the options limited for example If I want to stay with jenny on her room hotel this option is only available when I'm on her path..
If you make the options limited then your game will probably take too much longer to build up their relationship

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
:LOL: exactly. There are..... 8 LI's iirc? Assuming 4 months per update with each update focusing on someone specific that's damn near 3 years.

Still just seems odd to me that Jenny's group will pounce you, <insert girl> is wlling to strip right in front of you, Jade will suck you off, and Jenny will let you fondle her tits within 15 minutes of knowing them just for their personalities to change just as quickly and now kissing them is apparently a gargantuan accomplishment that needs an entire chapter of build up.

Reactions: Ragnar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jade is receiving ample deep throbbing love tender devoted cuddly help to work through her issues.
Jade be my gurl as any other is just not into actually doing meaningful stuff with MC - just be heard by MC.
dev said there will be no harem till all girls solve their issues? But does harem mean no sexy time whatsoever?

so let's say valery's ordeal ends next update, what will she do next?

Will she wait patiently till all the other girls get their problems solved before doing anything kinky with the mc? No fingering, no handjobs, no oral sex, no nothing?

*In the meantime Jade gets fucked numerous times, lol.

Sep 3, 2020

well I for one fucking love the story it was amazing

it's so much better than the story we have seen a million times and the guy goes to college and fuck every girl in sight and gets drunk I hate those stories

while I do believe people should always speak their opinion

I think some of the people who complain about the story just want a mindless fuck Fest

don't get me wrong I could have done with a little less teasing from Jenny and a little more action
but that's only because I love Jenny but still, I will always prefer a good love story over

a mindless fuck Fest

oh and I hope you don't mind me asking but how many chapters is this game going to have

and I plan on keeping it in my computer forever when it's finished

Last edited:

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
well I for one fucking love the story it was amazing

it's so much better than the story we have seen a million times and the guy goes to college and fuck every girl in sight and gets drunk I hate those stories

while I do believe people should always speak their opinion

I think some of the people who complain about the story just want a mindless fuck Fest

don't get me wrong I could have done with a little less teasing from Jenny and a little more action
but that's only because I love Jenny but still, I will always prefer a good love story over

a mindless fuck Fest

oh and I hope you don't mind me asking but how many chapters is this game going to have

and I plan on keeping it in my computer forever when it's finished
I agree with you. Love story with no mindless fuck fest then I recommend you to play Price Of Power

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes