mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
"{color=#00FFF00}It's too early to tell..." :
in game/SCENES/Chapter3/Events/c3morn_acabreakfast.rpy
should have one less 'F'

I know this shows a bit more dialogue but why are you highlighting it when it doesn't really affect anything?

Yet you don't highlight other choices that actually do something...like getting elizabeth's coffee.

Last edited:

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Okay got it you just simple click ignore and in cheat increase her points. It is a small error that come while editing the scripts these error mostly come because have to edit 3000+ script of only one update and there many scripts in games so usually these error occurs. Thanks for telling I will correct them

I will tell you solution too
Go in "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", and search choice "you alright" and then there will be line {color=300FF00} so in this line remove three and add # like this (#00FF00)
And save changes and restart game it will work or if you don't want just ignore this choice and in cheat increase jenny point . It will also work these errors usually happen while coding big scripts . Thank you fir telling
And thats the Fix i came back for, Cheers Sam2504 (y)

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
well I for one fucking love the story it was amazing

it's so much better than the story we have seen a million times and the guy goes to college and fuck every girl in sight and gets drunk I hate those stories

while I do believe people should always speak their opinion

I think some of the people who complain about the story just want a mindless fuck Fest

don't get me wrong I could have done with a little less teasing from Jenny and a little more action
but that's only because I love Jenny but still, I will always prefer a good love story over

a mindless fuck Fest

oh and I hope you don't mind me asking but how many chapters is this game going to have

and I plan on keeping it in my computer forever when it's finished
I don't want a mindless fuck fest which is why I dislike College Kings, but AoA to me does a fantastic job with character development like BaD and SG. However, so far, the emotional scenes haven't hit at the same level and some have been awkward/confusing.

I enjoyed playing it through but so far it's not something I want to play through again slowly

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
:LOL: exactly. There are..... 8 LI's iirc? Assuming 4 months per update with each update focusing on someone specific that's damn near 3 years.

Still just seems odd to me that Jenny's group will pounce you, <insert girl> is wlling to strip right in front of you, Jade will suck you off, and Jenny will let you fondle her tits within 15 minutes of knowing them just for their personalities to change just as quickly and now kissing them is apparently a gargantuan accomplishment that needs an entire chapter of build up.
Let's see, we have Jenny's group 4 girls, Aurora in the middle, Ashley's group 3 girls, so 8 main girls at least. Then we have Elisabeth, Marie and Ms White as possible flints too, and like the main girls these ones have their own problems too.
The only girl who seems to be carefree is Sung-Ji, but following the game tone I bet she has a couple of skeletons in her closet too :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Guiltyveek
Sep 3, 2020
:LOL: exactly. There are..... 8 LI's iirc? Assuming 4 months per update with each update focusing on someone specific that's damn near 3 years.

Still just seems odd to me that Jenny's group will pounce you, <insert girl> is wlling to strip right in front of you, Jade will suck you off, and Jenny will let you fondle her tits within 15 minutes of knowing them just for their personalities to change just as quickly and now kissing them is apparently a gargantuan accomplishment that needs an entire chapter of build up.
as long as the game does not get abandoned

3 years. it's nothing compared to Summer's Gone which is estimated to take about 25 years by my calculations

Reactions: naniwtf

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
It's that possible to change saves name ?
Not in the standard version of the game, but there is a Named Save mod linked in the OP (now updated for Ch.3).

Unless you're using other mods, in which case it depends if they have a named saves feature.
WHAT THE FUCK ! 6.55GB Ok, this This oughtta be good!
it's just png with zero compression, after compression (15-20 min on an old pc) it become 800Mb...1Gb
They're JPEG, not PNG, so the image format isn't the issue.

But you're right they seem to be using max JPEG quality (minimal compression). Which is what you'd generally expect in the devs main release, proper image optimization is a rarity in these games. Dropping the compression ratio to 95 would likely significantly reduce the package size without impacting on visible image quality though.

Any compression process which reduced this to 1GB would likely have a significant impact on image quality, though how much so will vary from image to image (and how sensitive the viewer is to noise etc.).

Part of the reason it's huge is there are quite a large number of images, 2674 static images in Ch3 alone.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
as long as the game does not get abandoned

3 years. it's nothing compared to Summer's Gone which is estimated to take about 25 years by my calculations
Summer's Gone is an older VN that hardly gets updated and grosses so low that the dev barely wants to work on it. That was one of my earlier points; slow burns can get the support of a vocal minority but have an extremely difficult path on becoming commercially viable. I honestly can't think of a single slow burn VN that grosses 1/10th the profit of a game like BaD which carefully balances both lewd and story content.

If a good story is all you're looking for and you don't care about lewds, this is the wrong medium. Read a book.

Sep 3, 2020
summer's gone is a lost cause, i just hope its dev gets to put out 8-9 updates before the project gets cancelled
believe me when I say I love summer's gone with all my heart
I have to believe that it will be finished but I'm just saying compared to summer's gone 3 years is nothing

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Part of the reason it's huge is there are quite a large number of images, 2674 static images in Ch3 alone.
converting all them to webp (except that need opacity) reduce size x35 without lost quality at all (4000 png conwerted to webp with default settings ~=1Gb)

xxcorexx try 7-zip 21.02

Sep 3, 2020
Summer's Gone is an older VN that hardly gets updated and grosses so low that the dev barely wants to work on it. That was one of my earlier points; slow burns can get the support of a vocal minority but have an extremely difficult path on becoming commercially viable. I honestly can't think of a single slow burn VN that grosses 1/10th the profit of a game like BaD which carefully balances both lewd and story content.

If a good story is all you're looking for and you don't care about lewds, this is the wrong medium. Read a book.
oh believe me bro I care about lewds I just want a beautiful love story to go with it

and I don't want an MC that puts his dick into every woman he sees

and technically I have a reading disability so I cant read a book in in fact i cant read at all

not without computer software

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
dev said there will be no harem till all girls solve their issues? But does harem mean no sexy time whatsoever?
I don't exactly know how they plan to go about it but from previous releases every update will focus on one LI's story arc. If you do have to wait for a girls problem to be solved or close to it that would mean the game will play out by characters, with a "reward" for helping them out. So if your into someone else your s.o.l. until they get around to their story. I hope that's not how they plan to roll this out though, that would be way too tedious for me.

I assume the lack of lewdness is supposed to be justified by the fact that it has only been 4ish in-game days but that is on the dev. I looks like every update so far has been one day aside from the prologue. They could easily span a few days to make any lewd scenes feel natural.

When it comes to the LIs in this one, for a story stand point I get why they have dark pasts but I kind of see the fact that every woman in this game is broken for some reason may be used as an excuse for delayed intimacy. Like others have said one day you progress in a steamy direction and the next everything is reset on account of emotional baggage or scripted rejections.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes