Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We get it already .. Jade is the babe to be with for any meaningful adult connection.

Others are just virgins on the relationship scene, Jenny is used to girls being offered up
among business partners, like the wonderful hotel manager her dad promissed Adams dad.

Val and the piano babe are used to much older men - friends or brothers of their dads - to man handle them
or possibly court them with the blessing of their fathers, or not, jury is out on Rose about this idea.

Then the Ash and Vic with Sun in toe bunch are just so sheltered dealing with their own family
hard times to actually ever fall head over heels for anyone up until now.

MC is the only real orphan, having literally nobody in his corner:
Jen has her girls possy, to which MC is some kind of chaperone,
Ash has her friends and Sun to deal with that are somewhat closer and more intimate with her about MC,

Vic seems to be somewhat in MCs corner so far, bonding over the violent bully bro being a neusance.

May the game go on, then, find some rithm gamers can settle into.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017

CHP.3 Public release progress and my thoughts
Hi everyone! I'm here to report on the progress of the public release and my current thoughts on the project.
Before I begin, I hope that everyone understands that BETA releases are incomplete, and it's especially true in CHP.3, compared to previous releases.
First and foremost, in previous beta releases, I always made sure that almost all, if not all, of the scenes and "adult" - content are finished and implemented along with the release, often at the expense of scenes I'd prefer to make regarding other aspects of the story.
I did this to avoid a certain type of complaint from a certain group of people.
CHP.3 is the first one that doesn't follow this rule. This is simply due to the size and amount of scenes that I have to finish before the final part of the chapter (the night scenes).
I preferred to put the climax of the chapter during the night. Since this chapter doesn't include most of the night scenes, I put a disclaimer to everyone that a significant portion of the chapter is not finished. Apparently, some individuals didn't get the message, so I'll use this opportunity to remind everyone again.
I don't find joy in purposefully blue-balling anyone.
I set up scenes with a certain character so that I can deliver a worthy conclusion during the night, it's really that simple.

Yes, there are scenes in the prologue chapter that didn't belong, and I did that explicitly to avoid this type of 'complaint' from people. In a way, I have to sacrifice a little bit of my vision so that I can sleep in peace.
The first time I felt the pressure to change Jenny's character and rush her arc to completion in a single prologue release, I lost a lot of my faith in my own ability and crumbled to the pressure. The story I had planned and made had to be cut and changed. That's why the first two chapters can feel awkward, it's simply because important story elements are changed or just simply missing. Characters aren't meant to be able to trust you in a single chapter.
Never once in my life, I'd think that I can feel dread and anxiety about something that I've made myself, but that first release made me realize how wrong I was. I will never forget the first week of the prologue's release. It was a terrible experience.
I care about this project, about the characters in the story, and I want to do those characters justice. I believe that this 'arc' based approach I currently have is the best, and allows each character to shine in their own, unique, yet twisted light.
However, this doesn't mean I won't make any adult scenes at all. I will, and there are planned scenes in the current chapter and upcoming chapter too.
That being said, progress is smooth so far. I don't expect delays for both the public and gold release. Thanks again for your support and I will do my best to make something that I can be proud of.
I don't think anyone will stop the author from doing what he wants, but as long as he doesn't charge for it. If it's the sex scenes that most patrons want, then you should only charge them from the moment the sex scenes appear in the game, and do the rest of the creativity at your own expense. I think in this case there will be no negative comments about the author.
P.S.: I'm not a patron, but what I suggested I think is right.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Patrons must have really complained about lack of lewd scenes, huh?

I do believe there's a middle ground though, there's no need to rush to sex scenes, but what's wrong with having Jenny kiss the MC, people don't need to fully trust each other to kiss if there's attraction between them.
i think the dev just forgot about Jade, the girl who blows you in front of the others the first minute you encounter them, or who let's you fuck her in the changing room one or two days later!!
Where is the trust here ?

• Haha
Reactions: Casper52

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i think the dev just forgot about Jade, the girl who blows you in front of the others the first minute you encounter them, or who let's you fuck her in the changing room one or two days later!!
Where is the trust here ?
He didn't, It seems like Jade scenes are there just to add some sex earlier and avoid blue balling complains.
Yes, there are scenes in the prologue chapter that didn't belong, and I did that explicitly to avoid this type of 'complaint' from people. In a way, I have to sacrifice a little bit of my vision so that I can sleep in peace.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
He didn't, It seems like Jade scenes are there just to add some sex earlier and avoid blue balling complains.
Yes that's the problem when you write a VN, either you stick to your vision just like a book writer or you follow the trend like a soap writer.
All you have to do is decide if you want to make it for fun or for money.
But the way he did it with Jade was no so good, it felt wrong and rushed.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please READ Jade's dialogue.
(There appears to be a wee bit more to her that at first glance)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes that's the problem when you write a VN, either you stick to your vision just like a book writer or you follow the trend like a soap writer.
All you have to do is decide if you want to make it for fun or for money.
Saddly true, good visuals + fuck fest = money...also boring
But the way he did it with Jade was no so good, it felt wrong and rushed.
Not really, she is a ex whore and a nympho, so some easy casual sex fits her character.
For Vic Val it will be a lot harder to make that believable, after being abused and raped for an unknown amount of time, by her 'uncle' and others of the gang, any kind of intamacy should take a very long time and a lot of difficulties to establish.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Not really, she is a ex whore and a nympho, so some easy casual sex fits her character.
For Vic it will be a lot harder to make that believable, after being abused and raped for an unknown amount of time, by her 'uncle' and others of the gang, any kind of intamacy should take a very long time and a lot of difficulties to establish.
Not really, not all rape victims are affraid of sex or males. Of course she has issues like nightmares and such but she stabbed him to death. I don't see her character as a damsel in distress.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
To me the game stops at the ending of Chapter 2.
Then it returns to the main menu, and no way to continue to Chapter 3 Beta. :unsure:

jps123

Nov 15, 2020
To me the game stops at the ending of Chapter 2.
Then it returns to the main menu, and no way to continue to Chapter 3 Beta. :unsure:
same here. have anyone an idea ?
this is a bug true ? starts in the boutique part. But i have replay the game an start any of the savefiles. its dont work.

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
Great game I can't wait for the next update. This is the only college themed game I feel that is comparable to BADIK imo (I haven't played many college themed game before except BADIK and CK)

Reactions: drooopy

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
For Vic it will be a lot harder to make that believable, after being abused and raped for an unknown amount of time, by her 'uncle' and others of the gang, any kind of intamacy should take a very long time and a lot of difficulties to establish.
You said Vic, but i guess you meant Valery the girl who is protected by the police guy, Vic is the fighting girl who also has some difficulties with her brother and father.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0004.png

If anyone wants it ?
Updated my Rebecca/Ashley "Gameplay" to C-3 Beta (Saves included)
( opens up the Sung Ji Route)
(Vicky fans please use other Gameplays)
Enjoy and good luck

Reactions: Meushi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

That's "Val" (Valery) not "Vic" (Vicky)
Also do not be to sure about Jade.
Some of the things she says are very interesting and easily missed !

Reactions: tlarsen

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So, am I to understand that out of 3 chapters there's only 1 bowjob and 1 sex scene with Jade? The sexual tension with Jenny is fantastic, but does it lead anywhere? Is there content with the others?
No !, you are missing out on a sex scene.
(Depending on Route.)
You have been in College FOUR days !
On the first day , you can get a blow job.
On the second day you can have sex.
On the Third day you can have sex,
This is the evening of the fourth day
and people are moaning about not having sex !! :p :LOL:

Last edited:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Keep up the good work, author. I love your vision, I just hope Vicky would one day be properly inculcated into the hall of love interests.
Vic is def for sure going to be a LI especially with how she reacts when she is around the Mc and when he says he think she's pretty/attractive she might not have as many scenes yet as others but have a feeling she'll be an important character later on both when it comes to romance and her training/fighting knowledge i'd say give it 1 or 2 more episodes hell might even get some extra stuff with her when the full ep3update comes out
Screenshot_2021-07-13 Screenshot_2021-07-13 Skærmbillede (912) png (PNG Billede, 1920 × 1200 p...png

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

CHP.3 Public release progress and my thoughts
Hi everyone! I'm here to report on the progress of the public release and my current thoughts on the project.
Before I begin, I hope that everyone understands that BETA releases are incomplete, and it's especially true in CHP.3, compared to previous releases.
First and foremost, in previous beta releases, I always made sure that almost all, if not all, of the scenes and "adult" - content are finished and implemented along with the release, often at the expense of scenes I'd prefer to make regarding other aspects of the story.
I did this to avoid a certain type of complaint from a certain group of people.
CHP.3 is the first one that doesn't follow this rule. This is simply due to the size and amount of scenes that I have to finish before the final part of the chapter (the night scenes).
I preferred to put the climax of the chapter during the night. Since this chapter doesn't include most of the night scenes, I put a disclaimer to everyone that a significant portion of the chapter is not finished. Apparently, some individuals didn't get the message, so I'll use this opportunity to remind everyone again.
I don't find joy in purposefully blue-balling anyone.
I set up scenes with a certain character so that I can deliver a worthy conclusion during the night, it's really that simple.

The first time I felt the pressure to change Jenny's character and rush her arc to completion in a single prologue release, I lost a lot of my faith in my own ability and crumbled to the pressure. The story I had planned and made had to be cut and changed. That's why the first two chapters can feel awkward, it's simply because important story elements are changed or just simply missing. Characters aren't meant to be able to trust you in a single chapter.
Never once in my life, I'd think that I can feel dread and anxiety about something that I've made myself, but that first release made me realize how wrong I was. I will never forget the first week of the prologue's release. It was a terrible experience.
I care about this project, about the characters in the story, and I want to do those characters justice. I believe that this 'arc' based approach I currently have is the best, and allows each character to shine in their own, unique, yet twisted light.
However, this doesn't mean I won't make any adult scenes at all. I will, and there are planned scenes in the current chapter and upcoming chapter too.
That being said, progress is smooth so far. I don't expect delays for both the public and gold release. Thanks again for your support and I will do my best to make something that I can be proud of.
Good update, thx. I assume the dev reads this thread. I understand his plight. I'm certainly one who is not a fan of the early parts of the game with Jenny and the girls where they're taking their clothes off in the first 2 hours of meeting him basically. I sympathize that the dev felt he had to do this to make certain people happy. I'd prefer to see the story written more realistically, myself. I don't mind slower burn stories because they usually become more meaningful during the latter parts of the game when the sex stuff can get much hotter and heavier due to emotion being added heavily as well.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No !, you are missing out on a sex scene.
(Depending on Route.)
You have been in College FOUR days !
On the first day , you can get a blow job.
On the second day you can have sex.
On the Third day you can have sex,
This is the evening of the fourth day
and people are moaning about not having sex !! :p :LOL:
I don't know about you, but if my first three days at UC Berkeley were like that (I wish!), I wouldn't be complaining about the fourth.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes