kihality

Sep 15, 2020
I like Jenny the most too (main reason why I play this game, her romance with the MC is well done) but I would prefer if we didn't have to pick so fast. Now because I picked Jenny Ashley gets almost no scenes. In general this game has a problem with closing off content from many girls for no good reason imho. Up to a point you should be able to experience all the girls paths like in other games.
Totally agree. Same thing happens in Once in a Lifetime, which is a great game too.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
my brother you think you're excited I've been counting the days and does anybody think that this developer brings out the updates lightning-fast compared to everybody else
I dont think so at all. He is always late. Today is already the 25th. He said it would come between 20-23. He is 2 days late.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
who knows, we'll see how big it is when it is released.
The current version of the game is 6.55 gb. Which is a very large game when compared with other VN games, but it does not have enough renders to justify the size. Are u dumb or new here who is not understanding this

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
The current version of the game is 6.55 gb. Which is a very large game when compared with other VN games, but it does not have enough renders to justify the size. Are u dumb or new here who is not understanding this
Yeah it's horribly optimized, still, 6.55gb is just 7 or 8 minutes of download time. But really, if you don't like it, just don't play it.

Jun 5, 2019
Besides, isn’t there a compressed version? If I remember correctly, there is always one guy uploading the compressed version after the update.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
doesnt matter if its later than he said it would be, im sure there is a legit reason for the delay.
Well, at least keep his patreons updated. He says definitely by end of this week. IT IS the end of the week already and no updates. At least let us know if there is a delay.

Jul 19, 2021
lets just wait till we get a update from him, if RL got in the way somhow then it'd be understandable. i just hope all is well there & we hear somthing soon.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes