Sep 3, 2020
doesnt matter if its later than he said it would be, im sure there is a legit reason for the delay.
he says he still have some animations left to do

and I don't mind at all some Developers would take six months to a year to make a game that looks as good as this

the game hasn't been out that long and already were going to chapter 3 that is insane

and we'll probably get another chapter for Christmas or New Year's

Sep 3, 2020
lets just wait till we get a update from him, if RL got in the way somhow then it'd be understandable. i just hope all is well there & we hear somthing soon.
come to think of it he hasn't been on Discord in a while please tell me he's not from Germany

has anybody heard from him since the flood

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Renders are taking a lot longer than I expected, there are only 2 more animations left to be finished before I can finalize the product and start the upload. I'm sorry for the delay, render times for animations are very hard for me to predict and calculate.
Once the upload starts, I'll make another post again.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021

Renders are taking a lot longer than I expected, there are only 2 more animations left to be finished before I can finalize the product and start the upload. I'm sorry for the delay, render times for animations are very hard for me to predict and calculate.
Once the upload starts, I'll make another post again.
Wow. He couldn't have posted this earlier. Now we wait until next month!

Sep 3, 2020
Wow. He couldn't have posted this earlier. Now we wait until next month!
I'm so relieved I don't even care about the update right now I'm just so glad he's alright
and even if you are right and it is until next month which I don't think it will be but even if it is you're seriously

telling me that you cannot wait five days when other developers have people waiting for 6 to 7 months

for an update that is barely 5 minutes

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
how much gameplay is there atm? like, is it just a couple hours worth of content orrr?
Are you asking how much game play there is at the moment, or
Are you asking how much game play there is involving ass to mouth?

I expect you're not asking about game play near an automated teller machine.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
7.3gb, I can see people going batshit crazy again about the size...meanwhile here I sit with my ME:LE that took up 80gb of space :ROFLMAO:

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Attached is a version updated to Ch.2 Gold R1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter 3 is out, can you work your magic, please?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes