Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC wants to stay at the academy and Adam is on the board of it.
thats no reason to accept the "job"
..and i know the story so far
There is no leverage if he rejects Jenny .. he could just as well go back home.
The dean is powerless. MC objectively does not know any other way than to stay with jenny,
so that Adam who runs everything does not revenge on him.

Adam point blank asked the dean to kick him out, then went on to do it himself,
that is when Jenny steps in and saves the day.

But, 4 how long?

Reactions: KiraJames

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the MC did say that his father didnt raise him to be a ungratefull prick, besides jenny did say he can go for a 1 week trial run then decide if he wanted to continue. thats quite a fair deal imo.
a deal for what reason?
she didnt help him for his advantage but for her´s ....

Reactions: Majindevil

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
MC wants to stay at the academy and Adam is on the board of it.

There is no leverage if he rejects Jenny .. he could just as well go back home.
The dean is powerless. MC objectively does not know any other way than to stay with jenny,
so that Adam who runs everything does not revenge on him.

Adam point blank asked the dean to kick him out, then went on to do it himself,
that is when Jenny steps in and saves the day.

But, 4 how long?
sure he may got expelled without jennys help - still no logical reason given to just accept the job on spot

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Accept the job: He has a chance to stay.
Refuse the job: He has no chance.
That simple.
no its not
what has the job to do with staying at the academy?(dont point to adam now - he has nothing to do with the "job")
exactly - nothing , the tuition was already paid for
everyone points to the adam fight - that has no relation to the job

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
no its not
what has the job to do with staying at the academy?(dont point to adam now - he has nothing to do with the "job")
Without Jenny's help he has no chance against Adam. If you refuse the job you end up expelled and sent home to the farm. I don't remember the exact text you get if you refuse but that's pretty much it.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
no its not
Jenny tells you that Adam will not only expel the MC he will make sure the MC has no future anywhere and that she can't help you if you leave the academy. Jenny will help you stay but only if you accept the job. If you refuse you leave the academy and get the bad ending.

Nick60

Sep 29, 2020
Hope for the next update, you'll have a compressed one, because with all the games I have, and my stuff, I need a bigger hard drive ...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Jenny tells you that Adam will not only expel the MC he will make sure the MC has no future anywhere and that she can't help you if you leave the academy. Jenny will help you stay but only if you accept the job. If you refuse you leave the academy and get the bad ending.
and thats my point the whole time ...
what has the job to do with it .... accepting it on spot after 5 min is not logical
she wanted the mc there

Download.png

Download (1).png

she´s forcing him to play her game
quote myself here
""
still cant get it (even after the 6. replay)why the mc has to just accept the "job" from jenny at the prologue
there is no meaningful reason for
worst is , he even was not at his dorm now (arrived at campus what? like 30 min ago?) and goes to a house full of girls
to be a male maid ,with a girl he just met 5 min ago who´s playing the "you owe me" card ....

""

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
and thats my point the whole time ...
what has the job to do with it .... accepting it on spot after 5 min is not logical
she wanted the mc there

View attachment 1320346

View attachment 1320348

she´s forcing him to play her game
quote myself here
""
still cant get it (even after the 6. replay)why the mc has to just accept the "job" from jenny at the prologue
there is no meaningful reason for
worst is , he even was not at his dorm now (arrived at campus what? like 30 min ago?) and goes to a house full of girls
to be a male maid ,with a girl he just met 5 min ago who´s playing the "you owe me" card ....

""
because of this blackmail bullshit the leave the acadamy bad end is still my canon playthrough ;)

even after the dev backpaddled and softened the dialoge and the interactions in the house i still semm like it was a setup from her side damn what a strange coincidence that he is there the moment the mc arrives at the college and oh suprise she walks in just as a fight (which had to happen with his behaviour) broke out... but loved her reaction if you are not greateful and ignre her flirting in that scene had negative points with her until i got some mandatory relationship points.

ok i may not be the the most emphatic guy but damn he had a hard time with his fathers sickness and finally death why the hell (exept a drama filled story) would be his benefit to play caretaker and maid for some girls he dosnt know...

i stick still with it cause the overal game is not so bad and the story slightly interesting but the whole jenny gang... could not care less vicky may be interesting (even if she seems to be afflicted with the gang or more precise i think her brother is and she had to do some jobs for him) and sung ji (i think i wrote it wrong but you should know who i mean) especialy after her comment on ashleys ugly tattoo^^ still hope for a choice to comment on it in the beginning and ask how high she was to get such a ugly thing:)

i think even if the dev had reworked the initial jenny scene and introduction to her gang the whole blackmail shit is still in my mind and possible lowers my opinion on them too much (ok also you may see it from my ashley comment i hate tattoos and so 3 Li´s are already out:cautious:) i still hope valerys tat´s are just henna art and part of her disguse and will fade over time but i think im out of luck i like her design but that damn giant disfiguring tattoos ruin her for me (personal taste i know)

Jun 1, 2017
Below a number of my "Gameplays"
I hope that they will be helpful as guides for the game
(For C-2 Gameplays, Use Meushi updated Bug Fix [It will also unlock gallery image #29 ] )

Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jade/Jenny, Valery(Jenny), Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Valery(Ashley) , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Possible future paths could involve Elizabeth and Aurora.
And solo paths for Jade.
Unless there major changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji or Vicky are valid choices.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p

08 JUL 21 UPDATE,
All "Gameplays" to the end Chapter Three BETA. ( Now including saves)
(Main L.I. = Full Name)
One question, this save is compatible with this new release?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
because of this blackmail bullshit the leave the acadamy bad end is still my canon playthrough ;)

even after the dev backpaddled and softened the dialoge and the interactions in the house i still semm like it was a setup from her side damn what a strange coincidence that he is there the moment the mc arrives at the college and oh suprise she walks in just as a fight (which had to happen with his behaviour) broke out... but loved her reaction if you are not greateful and ignre her flirting in that scene had negative points with her until i got some mandatory relationship points.

ok i may not be the the most emphatic guy but damn he had a hard time with his fathers sickness and finally death why the hell (exept a drama filled story) would be his benefit to play caretaker and maid for some girls he dosnt know...

i stick still with it cause the overal game is not so bad and the story slightly interesting but the whole jenny gang... could not care less vicky may be interesting (even if she seems to be afflicted with the gang or more precise i think her brother is and she had to do some jobs for him) and sung ji (i think i wrote it wrong but you should know who i mean) especialy after her comment on ashleys ugly tattoo^^ still hope for a choice to comment on it in the beginning and ask how high she was to get such a ugly thing:)

i think even if the dev had reworked the initial jenny scene and introduction to her gang the whole blackmail shit is still in my mind and possible lowers my opinion on them too much (ok also you may see it from my ashley comment i hate tattoos and so 3 Li´s are already out:cautious:) i still hope valerys tat´s are just henna art and part of her disguse and will fade over time but i think im out of luck i like her design but that damn giant disfiguring tattoos ruin her for me (personal taste i know)
yeah - this

i really like this game
great renders animations
its just - not a logical move with this job in my eyes
( can call it blackmail yeah - like the "event" thing)

Reactions: 7Spear

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my multimod of latest version including gold update too.
I had redesigned whole mod . These features i have added
1. made variable darker
2. added new walkthrough mod
3.moved gallery button to main menu
4. added choices mod
5.relationship point cheat
6.Unlock dev gallery button
Here is link of mod:

last time due to giving same link at various places cause problem so i will give different link at other places .
Here is my discord server link. Join me there:

here are some mod previews: c
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png

Here are some saves from episode 2 last :

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
2 hours of wonderful game-time. I do ask everyone to check the changelog to dismiss any expectations of sex-scene in this update but in exchange one will get engrossing renders and music, not to miss quite good plot. There is little bit of tease but I think the dev is more focused towards building the character and the actual plot of the VN. Take it as example of AVN like Summer's Gone. Also the next arc will focus of Rebecca.

In the changelog it is mentioned that Vicky has been added to the relationship menu, but I don't think that' the case. Also is Jessica (Adam's fiancée) going to be part of the LI as well? I was feeling the MC will play a bigger role in solving her troubles too (through I feel we might not get any good ending with her route).
Screenshot 2021-07-27 014902.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes