Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 3 Gold.
Here is my Gameplay for Jenny-(Val) Route, (including saves)
Due to changes made (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart/replay from end of Chapter two.
Enjoy and good luck.

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 3 Gold.
Due to changes made (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart/replay from end of Chapter two.
Do you have a zip of all of these Gameplays that you're willing to share?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do you have a zip of all of these Gameplays that you're willing to share?
Just started updating to C-3 Gold,
Only Jenny-(Val) to C-3 Gold as yet, working on the others
There is a link to the Gameplays on OP

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
One question, this save is compatible with this new release?
Due to changes made between the Beta and Gold versions of Chapter 3
ie. new gallery images.
I would recommend replaying from the end of Chapter two.
(All saves should work , but I would not recommend using the End of Chapter-3 Beta saves)

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

not what i expected form ch3
the story becomes more confusing than clearer
a bit too much drama for a avn in my opinion

nice renders/animations as always
lets see where this will end (not good for all if i refer to this "dream" from the mc )

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Mad skillz and got me grinning here. Just got on the A.O.A. train and I'm headed for paradise. Well, maybe the first leg of the paradise run. Great renders and dialog....

...Ah to hell with it.. I'm now Patreon number 4.. and have high hopes to see this number be raised significantly.

Best Bedroom scene I've watched on F95zone.. ever.

• Wow
Reactions: drooopy and Aristos

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
God the story is so convoluted and there's really no choice at least in regard to romance options. It just feels like you are forced to be around every single girl in this school and be sucked into their issues.
There is a love route (especially to choose between Ashley and Jenny), you have the check the walkthrough for previous chapter but that route will take it's due course to fruit. The dev is allowing the MC to explore all girls before coming to conclusion.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So for this wonderfull occasion i decided to make a new playthrough but i'm facing a problem, when Jenny offered me the job i refused !!!
And i was right, when you see how she answers to you after this, saying that you are a fool thinking that she would help you for free and after this telling you that you will be doomed and that she can't do anything and doesnt care after all when you see her attitude.:(
I tried that "bad" ending just to see and finaly i think it's the right decision, the MC says that i will not give up his pride and become some toy for a rich girl and beeing insulted by some dickhead.
I'm ok with this, the day you start to accept to bow and to be in debts with someone for no good reason, you're done.
It's clear that Jenny is not just so friendly and helpfull because she is a good person but because she has an hidden interest.
She is not bad either, but it's clear that the MC is just a toy that she choose just because he looked like someone she cared for.
So i'm going back to my farm, working hard for an honest job, living with decent people away form that corrupt city.:)
Maybe one day Ashley will come back, we never know !!

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
No Virgin characters here ?? What a bummer
In AVN, Virginity is in the mind.

Beside that most girls are virgin in the story from Rebecca to Ashley.

Have to say, Jenny's horny mode is a thing of beauty.
Jenny is making it very difficult for me to go for Ashley/Elizabeth. Also did anyone noticed Rebecca design has been altered a bit.

Someone put me in solitary confinement because I act up badly whenever I see Ashley.
Why's that?

there's a jenny sex scene?
There never was.

Does anyone have working saves?
Check attachment for Ch 2 save.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
There is a love route (especially to choose between Ashley and Jenny), you have the check the walkthrough for previous chapter but that route will take it's due course to fruit. The dev is allowing the MC to explore all girls before coming to conclusion.
The only girls I am interested in are Rebecca and Aurora. However, any alone time with them is almost nil. Perhaps that'll change with the next update. But it seems like the story is progressing with very few choices.
So for this wonderfull occasion i decided to make a new playthrough but i'm facing a problem, when Jenny offered me the job i refused !!!
And i was right, when you see how she answers to you after this, saying that you are a fool thinking that she would help you for free and after this telling you that you will be doomed and that she can't do anything and doesnt care after all when you see her attitude.:(
I tried that "bad" ending just to see and finaly i think it's the right decision, the MC says that i will not give up his pride and become some toy for a rich girl and beeing insulted by some dickhead.
I'm ok with this, the day you start to accept to bow and to be in debts with someone for no good reason, you're done.
It's clear that Jenny is not just so friendly and helpfull because she is a good person but because she has an hidden interest.
She is not bad either, but it's clear that the MC is just a toy that she choose just because he looked like someone she cared for.
So i'm going back to my farm, working hard for an honest job, living with decent people away form that corrupt city.:)
Maybe one day Ashley will come back, we never know !!
Yeah, the bad ending is my canon ending lol. Like I give a fuck about some threats from people I hardly know. Hell, I am sure MC can find someone more interesting than Ashley in that middle of nowhere town (if you like Ashley, awesome. To me she is the weakest character in the game lol).

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
The only girls I am interested in are Rebecca and Aurora. However, any alone time with them is almost nil. Perhaps that'll change with the next update. But it seems like the story is progressing with very few choices.
From the final moments of CH 3, It's quite certain that the next arc will be on Rebecca. Don't worry every girl will get their arc from what I have seen till now. The MC will deal with the traumas of all girls giving about every chapter for each girl I presume.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Yeah, the bad ending is my canon ending lol. Like I give a fuck about some threats from people I hardly know. Hell, I am sure MC can find someone more interesting than Ashley in that middle of nowhere town (if you like Ashley, awesome. To me she is the weakest character in the game lol).
Yes Ashley is not particularly interesting, she is a nice girl next door that's all, i just choose her because she comes from the same town and in another playthrough she told me she would like to come back in her town to work for a company with someone of her family i guess.
But i would surely prefer a strong girl with big tits and large hips, the kind that can have a lot of children and help me in the farm with her strong muscular body and even push my tractor when i'm bogged down in a muddy field!
strong farmer.jpg

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
From the final moments of CH 3, It's quite certain that the next arc will be on Rebecca. Don't worry every girl will get their arc from what I have seen till now. The MC will deal with the traumas of all girls giving about every chapter for each girl I presume.
Hmmm. Well shit, I guess I should re-download. Since I only got to the part where Aurora wanted to "join the squad". Just too many girls I don't care about screen after screen. And I feel like the MC is an NPC just following around the other main characters and for some reason, they are into him. But that's just me. Just not really my cup of tea as of right now.
Yes Ashley is not particularly interesting, she is a nice girl next door that's all, i just choose her because she comes from the same town and in another playthrough she told me she would like to come back in her town to work in a company with someone of her family i guess.
But i would surely prefer a strong girl with big tits and large hips, the kind that can have a lot of children and help me in the farm with her strong muscular body and even push my tractor when i'm bogged down in a muddy field!
For me, I don't care about the size of the titties, but the hips...fucking yes. Especially if she's gonna be my baby maker

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes