tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Phenomenal update as always!!! loved the new scenes especially the Shower Room scene between Vic and Ash and the night event with Jenny was super wholesome imo

Reactions: Alabamajames123

trivinium

Nov 3, 2020
Made a new run for Valery, everything goes well until the end of Chapter 2. When I get to that point, it says that end of chapter 2 and puts me in the main menu. When I played from my previous saves, I had no issue going through chapter 3.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm. Well shit, I guess I should re-download. Since I only got to the part where Aurora wanted to "join the squad".
Currently there is a bug in the code: it forgets to initialize the variable "bc3_aupromisehangout".

So the lunch with Aurora was not discussed in the hotel with girls (as it should).

I reported the bug, so hopefully we could replay that content with correct results at the next update.

:cry:

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Btw just played for a bit and i noticed some bugs here and there... for example:
Could you please report the bugs, e.g. in the conversation I invited you to?

I hope the dev would be glad to look into them, and I'm interested to compare our notes too... :geek:

Thank you!

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
In AVN, Virginity is in the mind.

Beside that most girls are virgin in the story from Rebecca to Ashley.

Jenny is making it very difficult for me to go for Ashley/Elizabeth. Also did anyone noticed Rebecca design has been altered a bit.

Why's that?

There never was.

Check attachment for Ch 2 save.
Because Ashley is a goddess.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
They all have something special that i like, which is why i have an own path for each one.
Only with Sung ji i just can't get warm.
I like them all, I wasn't bringing down the other girls it's just Ashley is #1 for me. Ironically she doesn't have much of a storyline so she isn't as interesting as the other girls but her personality and overall character is top tier, she's actual waifu material. It's the way she always puts MC and his feelings before her own, she's always genuine.

Reactions: Elsie Bray

Besides

Jan 30, 2019
Yo Guys, I know this might be quite random, but I really need to know the Song where they all went onto the Terrace in the Hotel. It really sound great and I just cant seem to find it. Would be super cool if someone knows it :)

KEOSchwarz

Sep 19, 2018
i thing my game is bugged. I can't pass chapter 1. i meet jenny and after that ''chapter 1 end'' title comes out. it should pass to chapter 2 but the writing says thanks you for playing .... i cant pass to chapter 2 . how can i fix this

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good and LONG update not like so many other great games that have like 30m duration updates.

Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes