Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I kind of like this game, but the UI is so buggy.
I have no mods what so ever, but almost every time I have to progress from a screen - the game just pops up a message and does not allow me to proceed and give no hints what so ever what I need to do to be able to progress:

Like this:
View attachment 1321988

When I try to exit - I have talked to both people there, checked _ALL_ messages and still its impossible to exit.

Last time it happened I was collecting dirty laundry and when I tried to exit, the same happened - and then by accident I found out that if I clicked <space> when the text was there, I could proceed, otherwise, just an endless loop of the same message.

But this does not work on this screen - so whats up with the game?

EDIT: WOW - just wow - I had the read the walk through to found out there was a "hidden" down arrow in the bottom right corner.
Why the fuck make these navigation arrows hidden, instead of just highlighting it when the game tells me something is not done "correctly"
Agreed, base UI has always sucked imo, and I've never been a fan of the "phone" UI and it's whack behavior. I may do something about that if I get a few more irons out of the fire first. At a minimum I'll script a proper guide and add all-inclusive stats popup, etc.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
One bug I found in Chapter 2.

In Chapter 1 I went with Valery to the gym, and in Chapter 2 I went with Jade into the changing rooms. The changing room scene played referencing Jade and MC fooling around in the pool in Chapter 1, but that didn't happen. Looks like alternate dialogue may be needed if the changing room is the first time Jade and MC fool around?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Could you please report the bugs, e.g. in the conversation I invited you to?

I hope the dev would be glad to look into them, and I'm interested to compare our notes too... :geek:

Thank you!
Yup, still playing chapter 3 but for now found pretty much the same bugs as you... i have like 6 save paths lol but only 3 are active (my main save path for Ashley, 2nd save path for Rebecca and 3rd for Elizabeth)... so there might be more bugs i'm not aware with other female characters. I usually have like 1-2 save paths while the EGame is ongoing then when it completed i go for multiple save paths and this one will be massive lol. I mean like every single female character is pretty great tbh, one of the rare EGames where i'll probably create save paths for every female character :BootyTime:

Reactions: m0us3r

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 3 Gold.

Here is my Gameplay for my "Jade-Jenny -Eliz" Route,(Including saves).
Due to changes made between Beta and Gold versions (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart/replay from end of Chapter two.
Enjoy and good luck.

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Oh ! So this is the kind of game where you have to chase specifically this or this content/girl, or nothing unlocks (while still having a Harem tag)?

That's pretty bad...

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
wait, is this set in the same universe as Being a Dik? if so, then could there be a possibility of a crossover?
There are a lot of call outs in this game to BaD but they're just an homage (the B&R varsity jackets some characters wear, for example). I think I remember reading the developer was inspired to get into the process of developing due to BaD but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: rftbruce

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I started i full replay of the game for this chapter 3 and now i've just started to play that last chapter and i don't like it.
What !, another shitty mafia/gangster story, no please no, i don't give a shit for that kind of crap.
If the game takes that route i will probably give up with that game even if i like the girls.
I was already worried in chap 2 whith Clint and that guy in the train, but i was just hoping it would just be some background story.
But now i see where we are going, the MC will save the girls from the vilains who are certainly in business with Adam, if it's the case i would cry a river!
I can't stand that kind of cheap scenario coming from a bad comic book for teenagers.

Right now i'm in Jenny's bathroom talking to Jade and i have no fun anymore, it's painfull to go on :(

I know i'm an old fart who is sometime a bit too picky but there are sometimes plots in thoses games that just get on my nerves.

Update: I continued the story, but it's even worse that i imagined, all the clichés are here, now i managed to get to the hotel stuff but i can't anymore, im' done, the end for me!

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There are a lot of call outs in this game to BaD but they're just an homage (the B&R varsity jackets some characters wear, for example). I think I remember reading the developer was inspired to get into the process of developing due to BaD but don't quote me on that.
Yes there are some references but always in a funny way, theres are DICKS who are depicted as stupid dickheads but all the college setting is very different. A bit more realistic in AOA, but just a bit.
I don't know if the dev choose the MC basics very close to the ones in BAD because it was working well in BAD, but the tone is much more dramatic and in Chap 3 it really starts to get quite dark and not funny at all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For Vicky i would gladly buy a full box of soap so i can drop it everyday!
It's a fuckin' shame you only get like 2 points w/ her so far.

BTW, fun fact, easter egg for ya....she has a Relps screen. Click just below the middle of Val / Reb profile pics on screen...BAM! You're welcome (I know, I'm awesome).

1627439026938.png

Reactions: Kukipett

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I started i full replay of the game for this chapter 3 and now i've just started to play that last chapter and i don't like it.
What !, another shitty mafia/gangster story, no please no, i don't give a shit for that kind of crap.
If the game takes that route i will probably give up with that game even if i like the girls.
I was already worried in chap 2 whith Clint and that guy in the train, but i was just hoping it would just be some background story.
But now i see where we are going, the MC will save the girls from the vilains who are certainly in business with Adam, if it's the case i would cry a river!
I can't stand that kind of cheap scenario coming from a bad comic book for teenagers.

Right now i'm in Jenny's bathroom talking to Jade and i have no fun anymore, it's painfull to go on :(

I know i'm an old fart who is sometime a bit too picky but there are sometimes plots in thoses games that just get on my nerves.

Update: I continued the story, but it's even worse that i imagined, all the clichés are here, now i managed to get to the hotel stuff but i can't anymore, im' done, the end for me!
I personally don't mind mafia stories. If done right. Is this one doing it right? Eh (not really)... What I don't really understand is why a fucking detective is using the help of college kids who know nothing about policing or security. He obviously sucks at his job. He should be using either witness protection or even using the aid of the FBI. I think everyone in this story is in way over their head and doesn't make much sense for a story set in a college.

Reactions: Guiltyveek
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes