Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I personally don't mind mafia stories. If done right. Is this one doing it right? Eh (not really)... What I don't really understand is why a fucking detective is using the help of college kids who know nothing about policing or security. He obviously sucks at his job. He should be using either witness protection or even using the aid of the FBI. I think everyone in this story is in way over their head and doesn't make much sense for a story set in a college.
Agreed, I still like the game but this part of the story seems unnecessary and doesn't fit. I would have preferred it if we just helped Valery with her trauma, no need for some silly gangster story. I hope the dev ends this soon and doesn't drag it out

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I downloaded the latest version, overwrote everything, yet the game ends right after Ashley leaves your dorm in chapter 1.
The game should end with an "End of Chapter Three" screen !
I install as a fresh game, then delete the old game.
I avoid overwriting if possible.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So I just checked gallery since I'm delaying playing more of the game because the lack of sexy times, but correct me if I'm wrong, if you are not in jade route there still isn't sex in the game right?
Jenny route has a sexy scene in the Hotel.

uzbh

Feb 28, 2019
Man i just want to appreciate the MC. I know all the girls are great and well written.

But I like that he isn't a dumbass, degenerate or straight up stupid like some other games but a level headed, caring dude.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I personally don't mind mafia stories. If done right. Is this one doing it right? Eh (not really)... What I don't really understand is why a fucking detective is using the help of college kids who know nothing about policing or security. He obviously sucks at his job. He should be using either witness protection or even using the aid of the FBI. I think everyone in this story is in way over their head and doesn't make much sense for a story set in a college.
Please read the dialogue, much is explained.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I know you guys are joking, but I swear to god if it turns out Vicky has a wiener I'll find out where TLG lives, buy some duct tape and handcuffs, hire the biggest black shemale prostitute I can find, and pay our beloved dev a friendly visit.

SanchoMod

I'm workin' on something for you fine depraved folks. Multi-mod work in progress, aesthetically coded, walkthrough variable changes and pathing guide, toggled stats mini-menus, full stats screen, named saves, custom menu tunes, etc. Here's some teaser pics below to give you an idea (remember it's work in progress and not fleshed out just yet). Regards and drink responsibly.

View attachment 1322838 View attachment 1322837 View attachment 1322836
I haven't played ch 3 yet so I'm really curious: what's that path2 thing beside Valery and Jenny? :unsure:
Don't tell me it opens up a possible double path with both! I don't have any change of underwear at thand right now...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I know you guys are joking, but I swear to god if it turns out Vicky has a wiener I'll find out where TLG lives, buy some duct tape and handcuffs, hire the biggest black shemale prostitute I can find, and pay our beloved dev a friendly visit.

I haven't played ch 3 yet so I'm really curious: what's that path2 thing beside Valery and Jenny? :unsure:
Don't tell me it opens up a possible double path with both! I don't have any change of underwear at thand right now...
Both are variables introduced in Ch3....I can mark the locations in a spoiler if you wish, but you might want to wait...up to you. Suffice it to say that you must already have the first route to obtain route2, it's a progression of sorts. I am not a fan of folks spoiling shit for others as it seems only a select few of us know what a "spoiler" tag is :)

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Both are variables introduced in Ch3....I can mark the locations in a spoiler if you wish, but you might want to wait...up to you, I am not a fan of folks spoiling shit for others as it seems only a select few of us know what a "spoiler" tag is :)
No no, don't spoil it! I'll play the update in the next days; meanwhile I'll cherish the hope of a double path with them and try not to touch myself.
Thank you for developing the mod ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think it's like a next step in the relationship with them
Indeed. Progression of route. So technically you can be in route(1) with one and route(2) with another is the assumption. I would have arrayed integer variables myself, but if True/False flagging works for the dev, so be it. I'll leave it at that for folks that don't want more info yet. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW, while chugging along, I've added more toggable mini-stat screens as shown below (I've moved the "next" buttons to the top of each screen for aesthetic reasons after taking these pics). This gives player the option to present various stats while in the process of playing, turning them off completely, or viewing the main stat screen with everything. Options for the way folks wish to play equals power to the user. Regards.

AOA SM B01d.jpg AOA SM B01e.jpg

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Indeed. Progression of route. So technically you can be in route(1) with one and route(2) with another is the assumption. I would have arrayed integer variables myself, but if True/False flagging works for the dev, so be it. I'll leave it at that for folks that don't want more info yet. Regards.
It could be "Promise" or "No Promise", For each LI "Will Remember" your choice.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes