Jan 11, 2019
Just rename the game to blue ball academy. God, that scene with Jenny is the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever seen in a VN in my life. And the phone call was predictable before the chapter started. Why are all the characters except Jade acting like fucking morons with half a brain. The game had such a promising start, but now its embarrassing and hilarious at the same time.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I didn't see the walkthrough so I went to the hotel with the others and then found out later that it skips Ashley's date. :(

Had to find an old save and skip through all my choices.

Last edited:

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I didn't see the walkthrough so I went to the hotel with the others and then found out later that it skips Ashley's date. :(

Had to find an old save and skip through all my choices.
I have the saves that are mainly focused on Ashley., they're on the first page.

Reactions: Syybeat

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I have progressed through the 3rd chapter, gotta say it again that TLG nails the renders most of the time, awesome background tracks but still have a few typos. But I do strongly believe that it will be improved in the next chapter.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 3 Gold.

Here is my Gameplay for my "Rebecca-Jenny -Eliz" Route,(Including saves).
Due to changes made between Beta and Gold versions (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart/replay from end of Chapter two.
Enjoy and good luck.

Reactions: Balu83 and Meushi

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Reading through the walkthrough "code", one interesting observation I saw is the existence of the variables bValRoute and bValRoute2. So if you missed out the romance path with a character earlier on (didn't get enough points for Valery/didn't go to the gym), it looks like TLC is intending for there to be later points where the player can jump onto the path, albeit with some slight changes.

As someone who hasn't been able to give a whole lotta love to Rebecca, I hope there's a second interest variable coming up next chapter.

Sep 3, 2020
thank you so much :love:

i just hope enough people can see it here before they movin it
' beautiful it's a tribute to how great this game is

and a tribute to how amazing Jenny is

in fact I was going to ask you if it's not too much trouble if you can make more with Jenny and the MC together

you know going on walks holding hands
and cuddling in bed together

pictures that Express how much they love each other

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
To me the most interesting thing that cought my attention while reading the WT was this

C2 Home Rebecca
Rebecca wants to ask you about something. [bc2JenHome_reb_talk]
If not (bc1jen_date Or bc1ash_Kiss Or bc1ValGym_hangout Or bc1Pool_JadSex):
Rebecca trusts you with her feelings. [bc2reb_loyal]
Else: Rebecca asks if you have feelings for the other girls.
• Be honest.
• Lie.

This basically tells you that rebecca is probabaly the character who needs the most trust in order to be romanced by the player.
You kinda have to dodge & reject everyone and everything (well, at least 3 of the most popular girls) just to get this scene which i think is kinda interesting.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
To me the most interesting thing that cought my attention while reading the WT was this

C2 Home Rebecca
Rebecca wants to ask you about something. [bc2JenHome_reb_talk]
If not (bc1jen_date Or bc1ash_Kiss Or bc1ValGym_hangout Or bc1Pool_JadSex):
Rebecca trusts you with her feelings. [bc2reb_loyal]
Else: Rebecca asks if you have feelings for the other girls.
• Be honest.
• Lie.

This basically tells you that rebecca is probabaly the character who needs the most trust in order to be romanced by the player.
You kinda have to dodge & reject everyone and everything (well, at least 3 of the most popular girls) just to get this scene which i think is kinda interesting.
Or you can just take Rebecca's route and avoid her question lol.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reading through the walkthrough "code", one interesting observation I saw is the existence of the variables bValRoute and bValRoute2. So if you missed out the romance path with a character earlier on (didn't get enough points for Valery/didn't go to the gym), it looks like TLC is intending for there to be later points where the player can jump onto the path, albeit with some slight changes.

As someone who hasn't been able to give a whole lotta love to Rebecca, I hope there's a second interest variable coming up next chapter.
That's a negative, a no-go...the Route2 are extensions of Route. In other words (read the code) you cannot obtain Route2 unless you obtained Route. No do-overs so far unless you, the player, re-do from start. I'm currently coding a multi-mod and drafting out the branches so I've visited these new variables recently (this morning). Regards.

• Sad
Reactions: van321

Tindomull

Dec 8, 2019
I just started this and i am already in dilemma which path i should choose lol. Every character is amazing so its hard.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I just started this and i am already in dilemma which path i should choose lol. Every character is amazing so its hard.
These "path" games are tough. It's like playing multiple games, with the save points, etc. It's gets very confusing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go 4 Jade! she also left her mother figure behind and is ready to start something new and exciting
She is the protector. You can team up and stave the guilt and anger from engulfing the gurls.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes