MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I started i full replay of the game for this chapter 3 and now i've just started to play that last chapter and i don't like it.
What !, another shitty mafia/gangster story, no please no, i don't give a shit for that kind of crap.
If the game takes that route i will probably give up with that game even if i like the girls.
I was already worried in chap 2 whith Clint and that guy in the train, but i was just hoping it would just be some background story.
But now i see where we are going, the MC will save the girls from the vilains who are certainly in business with Adam, if it's the case i would cry a river!
I can't stand that kind of cheap scenario coming from a bad comic book for teenagers.

Right now i'm in Jenny's bathroom talking to Jade and i have no fun anymore, it's painfull to go on :(

I know i'm an old fart who is sometime a bit too picky but there are sometimes plots in thoses games that just get on my nerves.

Update: I continued the story, but it's even worse that i imagined, all the clichés are here, now i managed to get to the hotel stuff but i can't anymore, im' done, the end for me!
I personally don't mind mafia stories. If done right. Is this one doing it right? Eh (not really)... What I don't really understand is why a fucking detective is using the help of college kids who know nothing about policing or security. He obviously sucks at his job. He should be using either witness protection or even using the aid of the FBI. I think everyone in this story is in way over their head and doesn't make much sense for a story set in a college.

Reactions: Guiltyveek

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
She's a shemale, if she turns to face the cam in the shower pic, we will get a 10 inch surprise !!:ROFLMAO:
So that's why she/he slept with her back to the MC if you let her/him sleep in your bed at the end of Chapter 2. Didn't want 'em pitching a tent that following morning that would have given it away, I guess. Makes sense now. ;)

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I personally don't mind mafia stories. If done right. Is this one doing it right? Eh (not really)... What I don't really understand is why a fucking detective is using the help of college kids who know nothing about policing or security. He obviously sucks at his job. He should be using either witness protection or even using the aid of the FBI. I think everyone in this story is in way over their head and doesn't make much sense for a story set in a college.
As i said that scenario is the kind of thing you find in comic books for teenagers.
And all those clichés:
Corrupted police, all mighty mafia, naughty naughty vilains, stupid behaviors from students and what next ?, a scene with Vicky and the MC performing some kung fu "PIF, PAF, POW" and the bad guys fall down after having talked a lot how they will make you cry !!!
This game was funny, but it turns out to become just a bad gangsta movie.

Strangely i have seen something alike with Burried Desire recently.

Was the beginning of that game just a sugar to get you playing a drama game that is the real thing the dev wanted to do?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

I'm workin' on something for you fine depraved folks. Multi-mod work in progress, aesthetically coded, walkthrough variable changes and pathing guide, toggled stats mini-menus, full stats screen, named saves, custom menu tunes, etc. Here's some teaser pics below to give you an idea (remember it's work in progress and not fleshed out just yet). Regards and drink responsibly.

AOA SM B01a.jpg AOA SM B01b.jpg AOA SM B01c.jpg

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Attached is a version updated to Ch.2 Gold R1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will you be updating this?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's a fuckin' shame you only get like 2 points w/ her so far.

BTW, fun fact, easter egg for ya....she has a Relps screen. Click just below the middle of Val / Reb profile pics on screen...BAM! You're welcome (I know, I'm awesome).

View attachment 1322523
Not sure what version your playing,
But in Chapter Three Gold , that page should look like this ! screenshot0006.png
And as for points,
By the time you get to the shower scene (if you are after Vicky)
she should have 10 points. screenshot0007.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandhi Mahatma

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure what version your playing,
But in Chapter Three Gold , that page should look like this ! View attachment 1322907
Modding Ch3Gold now...my Relp screen doesn't have her profile pic...dunno. I am on compressed right now due to being in the middle of the national forest, so maybe it's that. I don't need the full version to mod, but will DL the uncompressed when back on the coast with fiber, I'm tethered for now. Regards.

Reactions: Ahchi

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So I just checked gallery since I'm delaying playing more of the game because the lack of sexy times, but correct me if I'm wrong, if you are not in jade route there still isn't sex in the game right?

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I downloaded the latest version, overwrote everything, yet the game ends right after Ashley leaves your dorm in chapter 1.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
This was one of favourite games 2020 -21, but its gonna end (like most titles) a sh*t show at the end, 'i dont understand why devs always do this' they have an idea, a story, characters etc, then 2/3rds of game completely off track, make a total spiderweb of options and just fek it up right near finish line! how many many times have we seen this in games ! again its a shame !

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Just finished my play on CH.3 last night. Love it! Can't wait for the next episode.

with the Cheat menu, it's sad to know that Elizabeth and Aurora routes enabled are not available.

Last edited:
Reactions: rftbruce

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Didn't I tell you jenny & rebecca weren't raped

You can relax now brother, the Lis are virgins, it was only valery & jade who got raped
I have 3 observations:

1: You know, this is the thing about work in progress content... if enough people get pissed off about a thing that later turns out to be not a thing, you'll never know if the story progression you see was the originally intended content that's just been ambiguously communicated earlier, or rewritten material to appease the complainers.

2: Note however that now this line of dialogue doesn't make any sense whatsoever that made it into the gold edition:
Jen: "There's no way we can just sit still after knowing what she's going through."
Jen: "Especially when we knew she's gone through something similar to what we all did."

What's similar to what?! It just doesn't make sense, because the only thing similar to sexual harassment would be a different type of sexual harassment, otherwise you're comparing apples to oranges....

Sometimes I wonder if it's even necessary to make 150k character updates for a VN, the dialogue just gets incredibly bloated and when a scriptwriter runs out of things to say through a character, some of the filler bits that don't serve any purpose than just to add more reading material without any contribution to story progression or character depth, hurt cohesion and create a dissonant mess... you could cut a third of the script and it wouldn't make the storytelling one bit shallower just more to the point.

3: Besides all this, my former opinion about the promiscuity of former victims of sexual abuse still stands, so no matter how much you'd like to think that more text means more sophisticated story, the character behaviors don't make sense for anyone who knows anything about actual people who have been in the depicted situations, either through their study of them (psychology) or personal experience, so it's not accurately researched, sophisticated content, it's just a lot of text shoehorned into someone's ad-hoc opinion how the story should go, period.

A story writes itself through its characters, you can't just make up any story and make just any character fit into that story, good literature doesn't work like that! You need to pair the correct character motivations and behaviors with the correct character background/psyche eliciting those motivations and behaviors! I'm sorry to say it, but for anyone whose exposure to literature isn't limited to visual novels, this is just contrived, amateurish writing that's trying to disguise itself as something more than it is by the sheer amount of text!

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I have 3 observations:

1: You know, this is the thing about work in progress content... if enough people get pissed off about a thing that later turns out to be not a thing, you'll never know if the story progression you see was the originally intended content that's just been ambiguously communicated earlier, or rewritten material to appease the complainers.

2: Note however that now this line of dialogue doesn't make any sense whatsoever that made it into the gold edition:
Jen: "There's no way we can just sit still after knowing what she's going through."
Jen: "Especially when we knew she's gone through something similar to what we all did."

What's similar to what?! It just doesn't make sense, because the only thing similar to sexual harassment would be a different type of sexual harassment, otherwise you're comparing apples to oranges....

Sometimes I wonder if it's even necessary to make 150k character updates for a VN, the dialogue just gets incredibly bloated and when a scriptwriter runs out of things to say through a character, some of the filler bits that don't serve any purpose than just to add more reading material without any contribution to story progression or character depth, hurt cohesion and create a dissonant mess... you could cut a third of the script and it wouldn't make the storytelling one bit shallower just more to the point.

3: Besides all this, my former opinion about the promiscuity of former victims of sexual abuse still stands, so no matter how much you'd like to think that more text means more sophisticated story, the character behaviors don't make sense for anyone who knows anything about actual people who have been in the depicted situations, either through their study of them (psychology) or personal experience, so it's not accurately researched, sophisticated content, it's just a lot of text shoehorned into someone's ad-hoc opinion how the story should go, period.

A story writes itself through its characters, you can't just make up any story and make just any character fit into that story, good literature doesn't work like that! You need to pair the correct character motivations and behaviors with the correct character background/psyche eliciting those motivations and behaviors! I'm sorry to say it, but for anyone whose exposure to literature isn't limited to visual novels, this is just contrived, amateurish writing that's trying to disguise itself as something more than it is by the sheer amount of text!
There's a world out side front your door,dont get so strung up I suggest checking it out sometime, 'ITS A GAME' chill out (y) ya never know you might meet some REAL people ( what ever sexual preference you may have ) or put feet up and enjoy life... weirdo :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
There's a world out side front your door, I suggest checking it out sometime, 'ITS A GAME' chill out (y)
So that's your excuse for bad quality content... "chill out bro, it's not real". Yea, that's my exact complaint, it doesn't imitate reality as much as it would like to think it does! It wants to be serious and lifelike and it isn't. If you do not require your recreational content to have quality, that's your personal prerogative...

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
So that's your excuse for bad quality content... "chill out bro, it's not real". Yea, that's my exact complaint, it doesn't imitate reality as much as it would like to think it does! It wants to be serious and lifelike and it isn't. If you do not require your recreational content to have quality, that's your personal prerogative...
You dont like it dont play its that simple, the most important question is 'Are You Patreon' or donator ?.... tell me what right you have to complain ? this aint no free ride

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all,
How I can solve this? Seems the game serch for a disk "F" but i'm playng on disck "E". File exist and I can see it

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\Aoa/game/SCENES/Chapter2/Chp2.rpy', 1615901630, 6072).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "SCENES/Chapter2/Events/c2epilogue.rpyc", line 77, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1521, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\Aoa/game/SCENES/Chapter2/Chp2.rpy', 1615901630, 6072).

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP_3_GOLD
Wed Jul 28 12:57:23 2021
```

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes