fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
See this is what happens with games with this deep story.. now I'm walking around work all day wondering who the dev may find.. umm expendable.
Play Something Special then.
In this game, for each update, the download takes 50 times longer than the content.
And it is due to the download speed. ;)
Hahaha I was for a while! I didn't hate it, but too many other great games out that I already can't keep up with!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 3 Gold.

Here is my Gameplay for my "Valery-Jen" Route,(Including saves).
Due to changes made (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart/replay from end of Chapter two.
Enjoy and good luck.

Last edited:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Do I make really shitty decisions or does that game seriously lack sexual content?
It's mostly due to the second one.

The dev seems pretty hell bent on the actual character and plot rather than letting us cherish Jenny's booty or Ashley's thigh or Rebecca's nipples or Elizabeth's cold gaze or Aurora's aura or Jade's sexual energy or Valery's beauty.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
In the end Clint s friend asked help to cartel that is trying to kill valery or a rival cartel ? that part i didnt understand.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
wait, is this set in the same universe as Being a Dik? if so, then could there be a possibility of a crossover?
HELL NAH, this game is cool and looks great but it's certain that dev took a lot from BAD, MC coming from poor family, his mother dying while he was born, getting into a academy that has literally group called Dicks. DrPinkCake wouldn't gain much from any crossover and both these games are in different universes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do you only get to sit with Vicky if you aren't on the Ashley path? It didn't even give me an option of whom to sit with. Lame...

And Ashley and I didn't even get to kiss in the park. :cry:
Make sure that Vicky has more Relationship points than Ashley.
this is how I did it in Beta
And I managed to kiss Ashley during Solo route

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
In the end Clint s friend asked help to cartel that is trying to kill valery or a rival cartel ? that part i didnt understand.
The rival.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you only get to sit with Vicky if you aren't on the Ashley path?
Yes and you must let her sleep in your bed in the end of Chap2.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
I kind of like this game, but the UI is so buggy.
I have no mods what so ever, but almost every time I have to progress from a screen - the game just pops up a message and does not allow me to proceed and give no hints what so ever what I need to do to be able to progress:

Like this:
1627414725374.png

When I try to exit - I have talked to both people there, checked _ALL_ messages and still its impossible to exit.

Last time it happened I was collecting dirty laundry and when I tried to exit, the same happened - and then by accident I found out that if I clicked <space> when the text was there, I could proceed, otherwise, just an endless loop of the same message.

But this does not work on this screen - so whats up with the game?

EDIT: WOW - just wow - I had the read the walk through to found out there was a "hidden" down arrow in the bottom right corner.
Why the fuck make these navigation arrows hidden, instead of just highlighting it when the game tells me something is not done "correctly"

Last edited:

Adaewyr

Aug 18, 2020
Merci beaucoup pour ce jeu, je suis fan également, les graphismes sont super, l'histoire a une très bonne intrigue.
On ne peut que aimer les personnages tous différents des uns des autres.
Un grand merci encore et vivement le chapitre 3
je me suis permis de faire la traduction Française du jeu avec mjmarc (hotfix inclue)

Lien google (hotfix inclu)

Thank you very much for this game, I am a fan too, the graphics are great, the story has a very good plot.
We can only love the characters all different from each other.
A big thank you again and I'm looking forward to chapter 3
I took the liberty to make the French translation of the game with mjmarc
Du coup, tu envisages de faire la traduction du chapitre 3 aussi, ou pas ? ;)

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes