fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
FUck.. this one is going on the favorites list All these sexy women and I don't care about fucking any of them just gotta protect Val!! Dev is a cruel bastard! Great shit so far!

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
I like this game but i dont like the name.

A.cademy o.f A.cademies Acadamy is not good. Why not call S.chool O.f N.aked G.irls and make it musikal like Cats? Dev plz rename game and you get much money. Think!

Reactions: JanisL

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
thank you for your work, this is great, saves times by a lot. but unfortunately, some of mega links from this site (including this one), gives me respond:
No response from MEGAsync

and the menu open link in mega app, tells me to just
Please wait... (forever)

is there any other link than mega?
Hey
Added WorkUpload and MediaFire

Enjoy :)

Reactions: randos belgados

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So for this wonderfull occasion i decided to make a new playthrough but i'm facing a problem, when Jenny offered me the job i refused !!!
And i was right, when you see how she answers to you after this, saying that you are a fool thinking that she would help you for free and after this telling you that you will be doomed and that she can't do anything and doesnt care after all when you see her attitude.:(
I tried that "bad" ending just to see and finaly i think it's the right decision, the MC says that i will not give up his pride and become some toy for a rich girl and beeing insulted by some dickhead.
I'm ok with this, the day you start to accept to bow and to be in debts with someone for no good reason, you're done.
It's clear that Jenny is not just so friendly and helpfull because she is a good person but because she has an hidden interest.
She is not bad either, but it's clear that the MC is just a toy that she choose just because he looked like someone she cared for.
So i'm going back to my farm, working hard for an honest job, living with decent people away form that corrupt city.:)
Maybe one day Ashley will come back, we never know !!
That would be pretty cool if the Dev was somehow able to write a scenario where if you go this route it doesn't immediately result in a Game Over scene like it currently does.

Maybe once the game is done, or even before then, write it out and illustrate it completely and then sneak it into the game without ever saying you've updated the game like so even and for whatever players choose this scenario, it's kind of a surprise that it was added after the fact.

Maybe a few days later Jenny visits your farm after you've went back home apologizing for her behavior during that scene or something along those lines would work perfectly here I'm thinking.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Finally its here, my wait is over! Nice :cool:

Btw just played for a bit and i noticed some bugs here and there... for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Little wary that in my main save path i might have missed some scenes/dialog do to bugs but for now i just saved at dean's office and will continue when i got time i guess... so far its a nice update... hope there is some Ashley content tho :love:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Im talking big about OP,but is there some cute content with Val?
For my second path : some cute Sung-Ji content?

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Damn i messed up my saves i guess...
I played ch2 gold,ended somewhere with Val in the gym,so far so good...
But after i hug her,i`ll end at the start screen???
That happened after downloading ch3-gold...
If i just play ch2-gold everything is fine...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers need to read the release forms for their games .. like .. yesterday:

There you go .. you need to watch your points and choose your gurl so you can see all content with her.
That would be pretty cool if the Dev was somehow able to write a scenario where if you go this route it doesn't immediately result in a Game Over scene like it currently does.

Maybe once the game is done, or even before then, write it out and illustrate it completely and then sneak it into the game without ever saying you've updated the game like so even and for whatever players choose this scenario, it's kind of a surprise that it was added after the fact.

Maybe a few days later Jenny visits your farm after you've went back home apologizing for her behavior during that scene or something along those lines would work perfectly here I'm thinking.
Calling this game a slow burn is an understatement
Finally its here, my wait is over! Nice :cool:

Btw just played for a bit and i noticed some bugs here and there... for example:

Little wary that in my main save path i might have missed some scenes/dialog do to bugs but for now i just saved at dean's office and will continue when i got time i guess... so far its a nice update... hope there is some Ashley content tho :love:
Damn i messed up my saves i guess...
I played ch2 gold,ended somewhere with Val in the gym,so far so good...
But after i hug her,i`ll end at the start screen???
That happened after downloading ch3-gold...
If i just play ch2-gold everything is fine...

Reactions: DarkOs31
Jul 19, 2021
im not sure why, but in my last playthrough unlocking Valery's phone number, it didnt appear in the phone list, has anyone noticed this?

Reactions: scalvi

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I would like to recommend to the dev to do future updates as standalones.
With currently 7 GB for 3 chapters, this will be a very big thing ....

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes