Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
These "path" games are tough. It's like playing multiple games, with the save points, etc. It's gets very confusing.
You need to decide If you are going for a full gallery or if you are focus on your LI.

If going for full gallery you need to play at lease six routes (or use a mod)
Jenny, Jade, Valery, Rebecca, Ashley, Valery's "Perfect" score (Prologue Only) and maybe Vicky.

If going for LI, I would like to recommend the following routes
a) Valery (Storyline}
b) Jade/Jenny (Sex/Storyline)
c) Ashley (Romance)

What ever you decide , Good Luck and enjoy.

Reactions: gam2000

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
You need to decide If you are going for a full gallery or if you are focus on your LI.

If going for full gallery you need to play at lease six routes (or use a mod)
Jenny, Jade, Valery, Rebecca, Ashley, Valery's "Perfect" score (Prologue Only) and maybe Vicky.

If going for LI, I would like to recommend the following routes
a) Valery (Storyline}
b) Jade/Jenny (Sex/Storyline)
c) Ashley (Romance)

What ever you decide , Good Luck and enjoy.
Interesting view. So, identify LI early and be loyal...

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
here i thought Clint was in the academy Deans office where adam works, instaid it was just a typo xD
i agree but it makes a concern on the scene with Jenny and Marie afterwards...
Jenny in Adam’s office in spoiler because it is writen out where the issues are....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It comes to the mind that Adam may have sent her! Not Clint if not Adam all good with script for this scene but it is confusing because of the scene in the office with Adam can you please correct... was it Adam who sent her or Clint story suggest both are possible.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Adam
is the sole reason the gangsters ogling our fave teacher are not dealt with
The gurlie babe in the store we can get invited by 4 her wedding
is his stool pidgeon in the store where she finds out all about Jenny

i agree but it makes a concern on the scene with Jenny and Marie afterwards...
Jenny in Adam’s office in spoiler because it is writen out where the issues are....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It comes to the mind that Adam may have sent her! Not Clint if not Adam all good with script for this scene but it is confusing because of the scene in the office with Adam can you please correct... was it Adam who sent her or Clint story suggest both are possible.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Adam knew all about the babes Jenn was bringing on,
because he ruins the academy. No later Val set foot n this town, Adam had sent word 4 her killers

ItsChoopie

Mar 21, 2018
Just downloaded this a couple days ago and noticed after chapter 1 was done it just jumped to chapter 3 :WaitWhat:

Anyone Know what I can do to play Chapter 2 ?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Adam
is the sole reason the gangsters ogling our fave teacher are not dealt with
The gurlie babe in the store we can get invited by 4 her wedding
is his stool pidgeon in the store where she finds out all about Jenny
thanks i forgot that scene when i wrote the typo issue im playing that part right now....... but still needs corrected!

Jul 19, 2021
i think jenny had some inkling of adam's involvement but needed proof, with what happend at the end i doubt she needs any more than that.

With Val being the LI in my playthroughs, he needs to GTFO, fast.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Could you please report the bugs, e.g. in the conversation I invited you to?
Only one of the bugs reported for Ch.3 Beta has been corrected in Ch.3 Gold. Guess TrueLoveGames was busy with his rendering.
I downloaded the latest version, overwrote everything, yet the game ends right after Ashley leaves your dorm in chapter 1.
Do Not 'overwrote everything', this often screws this up in Ren'Py games.

Best practice is to just extract the new version to a new folder and play from there. Your existing saves will still be available from the versions stored at %appdata%\RenPy\AOA-1582190521

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
This game is wonderful but I'm having major trouble seeing an ending that isn't going to shatter my and many of those lovely characters hearts. Tis a very bitter sweet plot thus far. I'm loving it but the whole time my conscience is nagging at me, begging me not to fuck up and hurt one of these folk more than they already are. Guess that's a big part of why I've enjoyed it so much so far though. Looking forward to the next update! I'm glad I took the time for this relatively slow-burn.

Reactions: Ahchi

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
' beautiful it's a tribute to how great this game is

and a tribute to how amazing Jenny is

in fact I was going to ask you if it's not too much trouble if you can make more with Jenny and the MC together

you know going on walks holding hands
and cuddling in bed together

pictures that Express how much they love each other
hmm i have to find the Mc model then

then it would be possible

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Love the game so far but is there a proof reader cuz a lot of lines that should be in present tense are written in the past tense.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can be the ONE ... become jet li in the acclaimed action flick and ...
Fight the past tense to bring this game into the bright future we all can cheer for!
Love the game so far but is there a proof reader cuz a lot of lines that should be in present tense are written in the past tense.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So I saw the harem tag in this, are there pre-defined paths for specific L.I., or will it be possible to pursue/date multiple girls outside from specific harem combinations? I already know my first PT will be for either Ashley or Jenny, but can't decide between Rebecca and Valery or Elizabeth for that matter.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
So I saw the harem tag in this, are there pre-defined paths for specific L.I., or will it be possible to pursue/date multiple girls outside from specific harem combinations?
It's complicated, you can have solo routes or harem routes for 3 girls( Ashley, Jenny and Valery) but so far the only indication through the game vairable was seen in Ashley's route (see Walkthrough) while 3 of them have shown some indications that you can date more and they wouldn't mind although the pool of love interest are limited which the dev mentioned should you pursue such a route.

I already know my first PT will be for either Ashley or Jenny, but can't decide between Rebecca and Valery or Elizabeth for that matter.
Valery and Jenny path cannot be achieved together since they are 2 /3 main LI while the remaining one Ashley,and Elizabeth is independent and can be romanced on all routes with no hindrance except for Aurora who has slight conflicts but can be romanced together in a Jenny path only. Rebecca is a soft one which means you have to go all out on her and could miss Jenny or Valery, so I have not bothered but you could play around and see if you can get her in a Jenny path.

Ahchi did you manage to get a perfect Valery+Rebecca route ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Jul 21, 2021
Great Visual Novel (y),but why is every guy over 25y bald:unsure:
Laziness :LOL:. The dev doesn´t trouble himself in rendering hair for men. But it´s worst that in close ups images, all the characters seem to have wallowed in poison ivy . The textures of skin and nails he's using are horrible. :rolleyes:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How do I get to Vicky path? I only had stuff with Jenny in Ch3. And Sung Ji are they closing each other out?
I thought there are 3 main Li which close each other out and every other girl is harem material...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes