Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Actually nope, being on Ashley path block most intimate scenes with Sung Ji (the discussion after the drink game or the cinema for example). Ashley has two variables bAshRoute and bAshHarem (if you had sex with Jade or have unlocked Valery or Rebekka's promise).

Ashley/Valery, Ashley/Rebekka and Ashley/Jade are all possible paths for now but the players will miss some options with Ashley. He won't be able to pick she the one on the roof or I only have my eyes on you in the cinema.
I actually do like Rebecca alot, so she wouldn't be bad as a consolation on an Ashley focused path. However if I have eyes for Elizabeth too, will I have to choose between her and Rebecca on Ashley's path? If I can't have Jenny, I'd love to have at least one smoking hot blonde. ;)
I couldn't help it and went with Valery. I don't really like "punk" look, but after playing through what is there right now I just couldn't stay away. I'd like to go for Jenny as well. Aside from her delicious butt I just really like her. Ashley is alright, but her getting a tattoo just because she lost a bet put me off her. Tattoos in general are a an off for me, but getting one for a bet is just plain dumb. Jade is a firecracker and that is awesome but I can only see her a friend.
I like Valery and I want to be there for her, but I'm tired of seeing the same shaved head on one side punk look in most of these types of games. Not a fan and if I ever wanted to get close to her, it would be in spite of her hair style. Jenny is just awesome but still feel a little obligated to really give Ashley a shot given past history to see where this relationship could go. Initially I was only interested in an Ashley solo path, but as consolation for giving up on Jenny for now since her path excludes Ashley, I figured I might as well date around and see if I can get Ashley to be open to a more casual/open relationship for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I like Valery and I want to be there for her, but I'm tired of seeing the same shaved head on one side punk look in most of these types of games. Not a fan and if I ever wanted to get close to her, it would be in spite of her hair style.
Same for me. I am hoping that this will change though after they deal with this threat. She herself mentioned that this is not her normal look. She had to do something different to hide her identity. So I am guessing her normal look is opposite of going to a barber with one, probably with a cataract, eye. (Seriously though why do girls do that to themselves IRL, it looks moronic.)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Sep 3, 2020
If only there was a Ashley-Jenny-Sungji-Rebecca path
I'm not sure so don't hold me to it but I think after you help the girls with all their problems there is an optional harem.path

and if the harem option makes you or anybody else happy I truly hope you get it

but for me I absolutely hate harems

again just my opinion but a harem would ruin the beautiful love story of this game

it would just ruin the beautiful relationship between Jenny and the MC

and this game would just become another mindless fuck Fest to me

but as long as the Harem is optional I have no problem with it being in the game

just keep that shit the fuck away from me

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port:

A.O.A. Academy apk [Ch.3 Gold][scrappy's walkthrough+cheat+gallery MOD]
** A.O.A,Aurora's text message fix PATCH**
How to install:
move/copy "game" folder to "internal storage/android/data/a.o.a/files" folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me on
I'm having issues with the port ending going back to the main menu after chapter 1

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Did you use bugfix PATCH?
nevermind. I was dumb. i copied the contents of the bug fix folder without extracting. it got me past the issue with Aurora's text but might have screwed up the way the game pulls up the next chapter.

it's all good now (except i accidentally deleted my saves trying to figure it out)

Reactions: Roy26633356

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm not sure so don't hold me to it but I think after you help the girls with all their problems there is an optional harem.path

and if the harem option makes you or anybody else happy I truly hope you get it

but for me I absolutely hate harems

again just my opinion but a harem would ruin the beautiful love story of this game

it would just ruin the beautiful relationship between Jenny and the MC

and this game would just become another mindless fuck Fest to me

but as long as the Harem is optional I have no problem with it being in the game

just keep that shit the fuck away from me
I can respect that, I agree harems should be optional. Initially I was only interested in a solo Ashley path or even a solo Jenny path, but since I also enjoy occasional throuples I was disappointed I can't get Ashley and Jenny together since they're really the only L.I. I would absolutely commit to and not cheat on.

That said, I like pretty much all the available L.I., and each are beautiful, have compelling backstories and could see my MC being with. If I'm being honest, I don't have a lot of time to spend playing AVNs, especially the same one over and over to see different routes. It just became easier to romance/date several simultaneously basically to save time, even if I need to pick one at the end, I can just skip to the end and see all outcomes before moving on to the stack of other games I have to get to. Just to reiterate, I'm not saying I need my MC to sex up his harem simultaneously in an orgy, but I don't see anything wrong with casually dating around before committing to someone(s).

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I think "harem" tag is a bit misused. There is nothing wrong with dating a few girls (or guys) before committing to one person. Lot of the time I see players go for one character (usually the one encountered right from the start of the game) before even bothering to check what the other characters are all about. So there is often no need for an actual harem thing. Just explore your options like in IRL but without committing one way or the other. I am not saying bang everyone and see who is tightest before choosing. Like in this game, you get to know the girls without actually being forced to screw them or dating them. Just by being their friend. Optional harem after that is just fine. That's just my opinion, though. Only a couple of games where I liked the harem route because it serves the story well.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Like in this game, you get to know the girls without actually being forced to screw them or dating them.
Well, that doesn't really work here.
If you proceed like this, you will block some scenes or options later.
To see everything you actually have to lead an exclusive path for every li.
You don't have to be a complete asshole to the others, but you also can't be too nice at certain points.

Sep 3, 2020
I can respect that, I agree harems should be optional. Initially I was only interested in a solo Ashley path or even a solo Jenny path, but since I also enjoy occasional throuples I was disappointed I can't get Ashley and Jenny together since they're really the only L.I. I would absolutely commit to and not cheat on.

That said, I like pretty much all the available L.I., and each are beautiful, have compelling backstories and could see my MC being with. If I'm being honest, I don't have a lot of time to spend playing AVNs, especially the same one over and over to see different routes. It just became easier to romance/date several simultaneously basically to save time, even if I need to pick one at the end, I can just skip to the end and see all outcomes before moving on to the stack of other games I have to get to. Just to reiterate, I'm not saying I need my MC to sex up his harem simultaneously in an orgy, but I don't see anything wrong with casually dating around before committing to someone(s).

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Well, that doesn't really work here.
If you proceed like this, you will block some scenes or options later.
To see everything you actually have to lead an exclusive path for every li
That's true, actually. I just realized that, thanks. You are not locked into dating the girl (except, I think, Rebecca because you tell her pretty much from the start you have an interest in her and that's that) on whose path you are but you are blocked from other paths.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
my brother I know technically you're right but for me. casually dating around before committing to someone just feels like cheating to me

I know what you're going to say and I don't care if Jenny knows about it and she's okay with it

just because she's okay with it doesn't mean i am

I don't want to be with anybody else but Jenny and I don't want Jenny to be with anybody else but me

and before you say yes dat includes other women

fuck three-way and fuck open relationships

i am 32 years old

and there are scenes between Jenny and the mc dat actually makes me cry because it's so beautiful

sometimes it feels like Jenny and the mc are the only two people that exist in the world and no one else
View attachment 1325010
and him putting his dick into every girl
would ruin everything and make him a fucking
womanizer

just like every other fucking. game on this site
Jeez never got there and Jenny is my favorite. Played Valery route too. Also would like to get to Elizabeth if I could some how. I like to fix problems or help the girls that are in trouble and need help . Jenny has that cunt of a brother and she might die at anytime and Valery may be hit who knows when . Anybody got a tissue :cry:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
You are not locked into dating the girl ... on whose path you are but you are blocked from other paths.
I didn't mean that.
What i wanted to say is, that you cannot and are not allowed to do certain things with some girls.
You are and remain on the path of your chosen ones, but some choices will block scenes and options with your LI.

As a best example, you can take Ashley and Vicky here.
If you are "too nice" to Vicky by the end of chapter 2
you will miss some opportunities in chapter 3 with Ashley even though you are on her path.

So again.
You don't have to go through the game as an asshole, but you have to be able to clearly say no at the right time, or you will miss some things.

Reactions: Vollezar

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
My thoughts on the progress: I like slow burn games. But in this case, there are so many love interest that it will be hard to progress with all of them. Take for example my favourite, Vicky. I am guessing it will be 2022 the first time Mc can even kiss her. Same with Sung Ji, Rebecca or Aurora. (Liz is a closet-lewd beast, she might get what she wants sooner)
Even the main LI s are still at the petting stage. When the update is very story heavy like this one, progress with LI and side-LI is even slower. I hope that in the next updates things speed up a bit. In this one it felt forcibly slow, essepcially the Jade one. So yeah, progress with LI shas been sacrificed for the sake of the story pogression. So if one commits to one of the side-LI s he gets almost 0 progress with each update. Because even then one has to choose between the side ones as well, like the movie date wih the 3 girls and who to sit next to. Not so good in my opinion. But still a great game and one of my favourites. (Holy double triumvirate BADIK, AOA and Summer's Gone + Hillside, DeLuca Family and Light of My Life)

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I didn't mean that.
What i wanted to say is, that you cannot and are not allowed to do certain things with some girls.
You are and remain on the path of your chosen ones, but some choices will block scenes and options with your LI.

As a best example, you can take Ashley and Vicky here.
If you are "too nice" to Vicky by the end of chapter 2
you will miss some opportunities in chapter 3 with Ashley even though you are on her path.

So again.
You don't have to go through the game as an asshole, but you have to be able to clearly say no at the right time, or you will miss some things.
I see. I didn't realize that, I haven't gone through everyone's path so I am no9t sure what each path looks like. That is unfortunate.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
We need a damn walkthrough, as a $5.00 pledge, it promises a walkthrough per release, I just cancelled my pledge for that reason of useless promises

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We need a damn walkthrough, as a $5.00 pledge, it promises a walkthrough per release, I just cancelled my pledge for that reason of useless promises
I'm working on it. Got sidetracked adding other goodies to the multi-mod but will poor today's first whiskey and keep progressing with the choice guide. New mini-stat screens (multiple selectable via "Next" button) that are now resizable via the game screen or in Preferences, etc. Full stat screen has custom music, etc. See my other posts for previous teaser pics, but here's another for grins :):

1627597516875.png

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes