Jul 21, 2021
Ashley is alright, but her getting a tattoo just because she lost a bet put me off her. Tattoos in general are a an off for me, but getting one for a bet is just plain dumb.
Tattoos are an off for me too, even in RL. I could even understand a small tattoo for a lost bet in a not visible place... but this one is half the arm! Yes, it´s plain dumb. That's something the dev should have thought twice.

Actually, that's something that happens with several characters. I think the developer thought, at first, to make the characters more "wild" and promiscuous. That´s why he gave some of the girls big tattoos, a lot of piercings, heavy make ups, hairstyles with half shaved head and revealing clothes. Then, for some reason, he decided to make them more shy (except Jade) and with traumas, and there is kind of a incongruity between the look of some characters and her personality.

For example, Jenny is not interested in boys because of her childhood trauma and the kind of boys she usually met in her social circle... but at the same time, she´s a tease that asks the MC to caress her nude breasts just after a couple of hours of knowing him... The guy that she chose because he reminds her a child that was like a brother for her when she was in the hospital with a brain tumor... I don't think it has any sense. The dev had to change his mind about Jenny's personality after the first update or something.

Valerie is another incongruous character: she looks like a sexy punk (almost like Jade) and she flirts freely with the MC when she meets him in the train and during the scene in the house of the girls... but actually she has a lot of traumas and fears from her terrible childhood and she´s shy and afraid of people... Again, it doesn´t make sense.

I think that the exaggerated drama that most of the girls have as background wasn´t either in the original plans of the dev. I think that at first he thought in creating a lighter story (and that would have be better, IMO. So much drama and traumas detract from the credibility and realism of the story) and then for some reason started to add drama over drama to the characters. I think that the inspiration of the dev are those dramatic animes (actually, Rebeca and Jenny could be characters of "Your lie in April") and that's not a good inspiration for an erotic game. Those animes tend to have an over the top sentimentality to artificially thrill the viewer, and a erotic game should be more light and funny, not try to make the player cry at all cost.

A background of the characters with a bit of drama is good, but all of them are orphans that lived in the streets, were sexually abused or prostituted when child, had cancer... even have a cartel of drugs behind to kill them!... the "cartel of New Hampshire"? That kind of stories would have made some sense (sadly) in Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba, Brazil, Mexico, where there are really powerful drugs cartels that even control the police and politicians (or politicians control the cartels) and there are orphan children living in the streets without social services... But... "New Hampshire"? What has happened in that New Hampshire that there are so many orphans living in the streets, at the expense of scoundrels who want to abuse or prostitute them? A war maybe? Aren´t there social services for orphans children in New Hampshire? And what kind of drug is cultivated in New Hampshire? Are there opium poppy fields in New Hampshire? Coca or marijuana fields, to have such a powerful cartel of drugs that even controls the police?

I really like this game and the characters, but the drama is over the top and out of hand. With a story a bit more light and with a bit more of sense of humor this game would have been a masterwork, IMO. This way, I enjoy the game, but after some of the scenes I have to say "Come on, dev, this is way too much"

PD. I have read some old comments and apparently in the firs release of the Prologue, Jenny and her friends/protegees were a bunch of cunts that bullied the MC when he started working for them, and there were so much criticism that the dev changed that. It seems that the dev can't find a healthy middle ground with his characters and carries all to the extreme, and not only in regards to the drama. From being a bunch of cunts with the MC to be almost in love/lust for him literally minutes after knowing him at the girls' home... I prefer the girls being sweet with the MC better than cunts, but again is too much. The MC should have had to work a bit more to earn the confidence/love of the girls. Right now, it seems like:
MC: "Hello girl, nice to meet you"
Girl: "Ooooh... You are the man I was expecting all my life! Please, love me, love me..."

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Drama does seem over the top. But their horrible histories is the reason Jenny picked each one of them and took them in. I don't know what drugs they grow in New Hampshire, but I know that even here in Canada there are a whole lot of very young kids that live on the streets and there are many who are in a position just like Jade was. We don't hear that on the news all the time but it's because journalists are cowards. And the government does it's best to show the best side of the child welfare system.
The thing is that I feel that while the game seems really dark right now, but there are a whole lot of positive already going on. The girls are becoming more open and are starting to make friendships. They are already starting to realize that they don't have to always be on guard. And I think as the game progresses it will get much lighter in it's tone. Everything is still very much new to them.

Jul 21, 2021
Drama does seem over the top. But their horrible histories is the reason Jenny picked each one of them and took them in. I don't know what drugs they grow in New Hampshire, but I know that even here in Canada there are a whole lot of very young kids that live on the streets and there are many who are in a position just like Jade was. We don't hear that on the news all the time but it's because journalists are cowards. And the government does it's best to show the best side of the child welfare system.
The thing is that I feel that while the game seems really dark right now, but there are a whole lot of positive already going on. The girls are becoming more open and are starting to make friendships. They are already starting to realize that they don't have to always be on guard. And I think as the game progresses it will get much lighter in it's tone. Everything is still very much new to them.
I know that the reason why Jenny picked them was their problems, but even the ones that Jenny didn´t picked up have terrible problems... Vicky is an orphan too and a family of... Chinese? people adopted her just because they found her in the streets... I don´t think it happens usually in a lot of western countries, that Asian people adopts western kids of the street... In my country, people adopts orphans from China, not the opposite.

Even with the group of Jenny's troubled girls, the drama is too much. I think it would have work better if the background stories of the characters were less terrible. Something like the background of the MC, that is not the victim of a ring of prostitution of children, didn´t killed a relative that abused of him and is threatened with death by a cartel that controls the police, didn't had brain cancer being an orphan living of charity, or things like that. Why not regular problems of young people in western countries, like coming from a troubled family and having bad companies? Bad grades, youth rebelliousness, problems with the police for petty offences, abuse of alcohol, marijuana or speed, or things like that? I met people with that kind of problems when I was in school and high school that had a second chance at their late teens and early twenties, when they grow up and were more mature mentally, and now have a life; but not victims of child prostitution... I think that something like that leaves in a person such a trauma that only professional help and therapy can fix.

Also, the bad guys are too bad without a good reason. Adam, the main villain of the story, is evil just because is evil, because is evil... Even if he's involved with the cartel of drugs... why he even care about the "charity work" of his step-sister? It doesn´t cost a lot of money to him, and if something, gives good image to the family that Jenny is working in rehabilitate troubled youth...

It would not matter if this one were one of those games for a quick fap. But I think that the dev was trying to create something more, a good story and characters. And I´m not going to say that it´s ruined by the excess of sentimentality and drama, because I enjoy the game anyway, but could be better with a lighter story, with drama but not so excessive, and with a bit of sense of humor.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, Adam I can't figure out. He is thinking he is more than he is and is far too ambitious (probably watched far too many mafia movies), but his part does seem way too far for me as well. The wrong hard on for his step-sister might be because he just hates her. She has no problem making him feel small (his own fault for acting like a "half inch") and probably because she is step-sister so he does not want her to have anything of what he thinks would belong to him if she was not there. Trying to ruin her charity is just a spiteful thing.

I don't usually like games that have this much drama attached to so many characters all in one place, ut this game is so well written at the the same time and I am really interested in the story itself that I can't help but ignore that.

Sep 3, 2020
Started off with Ashley as main L.I., but halfway through ch.2, had to switch over to go with Jenny and not regretting it at all. I'll come back to Ashley eventually, but I'm going with Jenny (and Jade) for now.
now that's my boy I'm so proud of you wait when you say I'm going with Jenny (and Jade) for now. you don't mean at the same time right

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, i got a problem.
I have this blonde teacher waiting in academy restaurant?
When i want to talk with her its says that i should talk to everyone first - but i already did :/
What to do now? pls help

Edit: Nvm, load save and everything is fine :)

Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Loving this game so far but the skin textures are really bothering me.

I also see a harem tag but I need to pick paths. Im assuming you cant just bang everything that moves?

Reactions: 224488

Jul 21, 2021
. The wrong hard on for his step-sister might be because he just hates her.
That's the point. Adam hates her step-sister because... hates her step-sister. And hates the MC for the same reason. He´s evil because he´s evil. He´s greedy because he´s greedy. Good villains have reasons for being the way they are. Reasons one can even relate with at some level. But Adam, as the step-brother of Vicky, is just and asshole and nothing more. I wonder what is the problem of the dev with step-brothers... Maybe he has an evil step-brother? :unsure: :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's the point. Adam hates her step-sister because... hates her step-sister. And hates the MC for the same reason.
He´s evil because he´s evil. He´s greedy because he´s greedy. Good villains have reasons for being the way they are. Reasons one can even relate with at some level.
Well, she was an orphan who was adopted by his parents and got the right to inherit part of his parents' immense fortune.
I could see why he could be pissed about that, not that I share the same thoughts but it is quite understandable from the point of view of a spoiled and wealthy single child.

But Adam, as the step-brother of Vicky, is just and asshole and nothing more. I wonder what is the problem of the dev with step-brothers... Maybe he has an evil step-brother? :unsure: :LOL:
Jenny!!!
And he's not a step-brother, he's her adoptive brother which is like being a real brother for all legal intents and purposes.
Vicky's foster brother is an asshole too but for very different reasons :KEK:

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Loving this game so far but the skin textures are really bothering me.

I also see a harem tag but I need to pick paths. Im assuming you cant just bang everything that moves?
Yes, each new choice cuts you from getting more fun time with other girls. It's done in a really annoying matter sometimes, like, you have to choose between more time with Jenny (obviously for some content) and Ashley's party (obviously for some more content), what would be the harm to make some compromise in this case since both events do not go into conflict with each other?
The most annoying part of those choices is that you really do not know beforehand if those event will become a conflict issue or you can have them both, so you really have to dive pretty deep into the story to find out if they are or they are not, and if they are, replay a pretty big piece of story anew. Not very smooth move from dev imo...

Besides, there is no real proof if there is any future for MC with other than those 3 main characters (why Valery as third one? I'd like it to be Rebecca or Aurora, much more appealing as a girlfriend material), so I have a fair concern if there is actually any more content for those 2 as an example than there is now for them when I go for Jenny. I guess I can find that out at some point, but the time it will consume to find out makes it a long-time wish rather than something to be revealed soon.

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Yes, each new choice cuts you from getting more fun time with other girls. It's done in a really annoying matter sometimes, like, you have to choose between more time with Jenny (obviously for some content) and Ashley's party (obviously for some more content), what would be the harm to make some compromise in this case since both events do not go into conflict with each other?
that's cause dev said you only get harem only after each girl gets her problems solved.

Till that happens the mc can romantically focus on only 1 or 2 two girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
that's cause dev said you only get harem only after each girl gets her problems solved.

Till that happens the mc can romantically focus on only 1 or 2 two girls.
Yes, I can believe that, but there is no sign about it in the game, and in meanwhile, we are cut from a great amount of content which is not necessary that influencing storywise, like the one I mentioned above.
Makes me wonder what's the point of all of the choices and all those story content sacrifices if we have a harem ending eventually? The story build makes even less sense with that statement of yours being true...

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Yes, I can believe that, but there is no sign about it in the game, and in meanwhile, we are cut from a great amount of content which is not necessary that influencing storywise, like the one I mentioned above.
Makes me wonder what's the point of all of the choices and all those story content sacrifices if we have a harem ending eventually? The story build makes even less sense for me now...
The game requires you to gather points for each girl even if you can't romance them in the beginning, pretty sure you won't be able to include vicky(for example) into your harem if she only has 2 points.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
This game is just frustrating me. It went from being my #1 VN with the prologue and CH 1 to being overly contrived and needlessly restrictive with the next 2 chapters.

I've replayed numerous times now trying to isolate to one path but still can't get the 'reward' sexy time with Jenny at the hotel. I pick every single option with her, ignore all others and have as many points as I can seem to get relationship wise but still get locked out arbitrarily. It must be some combination of picking an option that seems counter intuitive to get the best results and short of using a walkthrough for step by step progression, I doubt I'll bother trying to keep trudging a long.

I really like the relationship building, the slow burn, the renders and starting story, but this descent into mafia war just seems to detract from the games actual selling points. To the point of almost feeling like a bait and switch. We get a nude shot at the start of each chapter as a bone being thrown to us so we stick around for the endless attempt at 'serious' storytelling.

I guess I'm just salty. The opening made this feel like a very solid college comedy sex romp in the vein of Revenge of the Nerds and Animal House but now we're stuck in I know what you did last summer territory instead.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
The game requires you to gather points for each girl even if you can't romance them in the beginning, pretty sure you won't be able to include vicky(for example) into your harem if she only has 2 points.
There are no points in this game. I know what you are referring to by saying "points", but it does not work this way from the player's side, and, after 4-6 months, when we get some decent amount of content in the game, people will never be able to say how far did they progress with each girl.
And it does not really dissonates with what's I've said before, there are a lot of ways to give players both choice paths (no point in those with harem ending, but there will be too late when dev himself realizes it) and more content (not romantic one) to be unlocked for player's joy.
Okay, I guess it's not a good time to be pessimistic about nuances, I'll just enjoy the story more as I know now that MC will be all over the girls eventually and there is no need to be strict about choices anymore even if the story makes much less sense for me now...

Jul 21, 2021
Well, she was an orphan who was adopted by his parents and got the right to inherit part of his parents' immense fortune.
I could see why he could be pissed about that, not that I share the same thoughts but it is quite understandable from the point of view of a spoiled and wealthy single child.
So, wealthy single child are greedy and evil by nature? Do you think that being a single child (until he gets the little sister that he asked for) and wealthy, is a valid reason to hate so much not only her little sister, but the friends of her little sister, and try to ruin their lives and even to make them killed?

The character is over the top, as other characters in this game. Adam is a single child, and as most single children, wants a little brother or sister. The he gets his wish fulfilled... and the for some reason, instead of loving his little sister (that even had a serious medical problem, another reason to be protective with her), he starts hating her guts... Why? Because he has to share the inheritance of his father? Just like everybody that have brothers and sisters, and it usually doesn´t make people to hate their relatives and try to ruin their lives and the lives of their friends. Why is he so greedy? Because the fortune of his parents is immense? Another reason for not to be greedy, he´s going to be rich anyway. He´s greedy and evil just because he´s evil and greedy. And that's not a valid reason, just lazy, careless writing.

As happens with other characters in this game, the writer has exceeded himself with Adam, artificially looking for drama.

The romance in this game is great and the girls look amazing, that's why forgive most of the "sins" of the writing. But it doesn´t means they don´t exist.

Reactions: Kukipett

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Man o man i just finished Chapter 3 and im really impressed by the scene animations and the details in every cutscene it really is my number 1 game at the moment and i played around 15 other popular games in this site. I played the game with Scrappy mod by the way it really changes the way how you play the game

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Progress Update

As I'm chugging along with completing all the other features previously mentioned, here's the newest feature update in progress...mouse-hovered info on all FreeRoam events.

These use the same aesthetic as the Mini-Stat screens previously mentioned and work/change as you hover over either a dialogue hotspot or navigation hotspot, giving you more info on what to expect before you click them, and if and when the choice will exit the FreeRoam event or allow you to continue it.

Here's some teaser pics below that help visualize the concept. See my previous posts on other features that are being introduced including full in-game Route guides exhaustic choice guides, various stat screens, etc. Regards.

AOA SM B02a.jpg AOA SM B02b.jpg AOA SM B02c.jpg AOA SM B02d.jpg

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes