RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I had the same problem ...
I´m playing the compressed version...
I never played the beta but my saves always result into : " play 1-3 minutes,then forced to main menu..."
Scrappys Mod fixed it for me (theres an option to fix it in the Mod)...
Hope it helped ;)
My saves are like chapter 1.5 and if i use that fix im gonna lose lots of scene so starting from begining is mandotary for me...

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
My saves are like chapter 1.5 and if i use that fix im gonna lose lots of scene so starting from begining is mandotary for me...
Damn,i hoped it would work for you 2... :(
I played the game with and withoud Scrappys mod...
Always the same result...
After i used Scrappys mod it was fixed and i was able to play the game without restarting it...
Even i loved to restart it to try other routes ;)

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Basically no sex scene in Chapter 3 so far... probably I'm missing something :-D

Great girls, anyway...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
How the heck can can anyone choose between these hotties? The more I play the more I feel attached to them. On top of that there's a lot of great asses in this game.
hah, ya. Jenny is my #1, but probably going to eventually have to do a separate playthrough for Elizabeth and Rebecca.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So, wealthy single child are greedy and evil by nature? Do you think that being a single child (until he gets the little sister that he asked for) and wealthy, is a valid reason to hate so much not only her little sister, but the friends of her little sister, and try to ruin their lives and even to make them killed?

The character is over the top, as other characters in this game. Adam is a single child, and as most single children, wants a little brother or sister. The he gets his wish fulfilled... and the for some reason, instead of loving his little sister (that even had a serious medical problem, another reason to be protective with her), he starts hating her guts... Why? Because he has to share the inheritance of his father? Just like everybody that have brothers and sisters, and it usually doesn´t make people to hate their relatives and try to ruin their lives and the lives of their friends. Why is he so greedy? Because the fortune of his parents is immense? Another reason for not to be greedy, he´s going to be rich anyway. He´s greedy and evil just because he´s evil and greedy. And that's not a valid reason, just lazy, careless writing.

As happens with other characters in this game, the writer has exceeded himself with Adam, artificially looking for drama.

The romance in this game is great and the girls look amazing, that's why forgive most of the "sins" of the writing. But it doesn´t means they don´t exist.
I finaly finished that chapter 3 and well.... all i can say is that io lost any interest for that game anymore.
I have absolutely no interest for a cheap crime/mafia story with "superheroes" like in a bad comic book!
There could have been a good moment with Ashley in the park if she was not that shy and hesitating, otherwise all that story about Valery, Clint, Marie, Jill, Adam was so cringe that i felt ashamed for having playing it!
As you said some characters are so over the top and the story so full of clichés that it spoils everything for me.
It's a shame, i love those girls so much, but i just can't go on with this unfortunately.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Gameplay to end of Chapter 3 Gold.

Here is my Gameplay for my "Sung Ji / Rebecca /Jen / Eliz" Route,(Including saves).
Due to changes made between Beta and Gold versions (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart or play from "End of Chapter Two" (save=6-4-LT1).
Enjoy and good luck.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Seems like I can't roll back, like use the scroll wheel to rewind. I'm using the Mod. Any solution(s)?
Nevermind: It fixed its self.

Last edited:

Menesthos

Jan 10, 2020
Well I've just finished the first three chapters and that was amazing. There is few games like this with such emotional feelings like Acting Lessons could made me. Even if the sexual content was not much, the story was so great with this beautiful soundtrack. Now I'm waiting for more to come.

(If you know some another game like this with a good emotional story will be happy to give it a try.)

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
All would be lost right now if not for Clint and Marie, with Marie especially. It's also good to know that there's competition or rivals of Valery's enemies. She's had such a horrible life, just when I thought there was only one attacker in her Uncle, she alluded to her Uncle sharing her at least what I got out of it, I could be wrong though.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
All would be lost right now if not for Clint and Marie, with Marie especially. It's also good to know that there's competition or rivals of Valery's enemies. She's had such a horrible life, just when I thought there was only one attacker in her Uncle, she alluded to her Uncle sharing her at least what I got out of it, I could be wrong though.
Yeah. She did say "...they've done to me...".

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I feel the same way, Valery was probably "turned out" as they say. As if her story couldn't be more fucked up.

Last edited:

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
This game was a solid College life dating sim, up until chapter 3. Now all we have a Drug Cartel vs The Protagonists and his friends who didn't even graduate Highschool. Wtf

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes