Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
We need a damn walkthrough
My advice, use the mod from scrappy and only follow the points that concern your li.
Don't be rude, but don't be too nice to others either.
You also just have to ignore / leave someone behind sometimes.
Sure, it hurts to reject Jenny when you're on ashley's path, but if you want to see everything you have to do it.

But since I felt bad about it, i play all the paths in parallel, which up to now can actually be divided into 2 groups.
Ashley, Sung-Ji, Vicky on one side, Jenny and the girls' group on the other.
I always choose 1 from the respective group, play for 10-15 minutes and then switch to the next one from the same group.
So you can enjoy the special content for each li and can easily skip the common content of the paths.

I'm working on it.
Something has overlapped. ;)
Looks promising.
As soon as available, i will definitely give it a try.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm working on it. Got sidetracked adding other goodies to the multi-mod but will poor today's first whiskey and keep progressing with the choice guide. New mini-stat screens (multiple selectable via "Next" button) that are now resizable via the game screen or in Preferences, etc. Full stat screen has custom music, etc. See my other posts for previous teaser pics, but here's another for grins :):

View attachment 1325210
I appreciate what you're doing lad, but I want a PDF walkthrough, I don't like mods, they break your games

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 3 Gold.

Here is my Gameplay for my "Vicky-Val-Jen" Route,(Including saves).
Due to changes made between Beta and Gold versions (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart/replay from end of Chapter two.
Enjoy and good luck.

Reactions: Meushi

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Goddammit you fuckers are gonna make me change my mind of running an Ashley throuple mini-harem path and another separate save with Jenny in a similar role in favor of solo paths. I've had to restart the game every update dating back to the initial demo release so I've experienced the euphoria of a solo Ashley route up to ch.2 while Jenny's wasn't as good...yet!

But now I'm really left scratching my head trying to decide if I still want those harem paths in addition to trying solo paths at least with Jenny, Ashley and maybe Rebecca. On the fence with Elizabeth since I don't believe there is enough content to just pursue her only.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Is there any other links rather than later n page 1 they don't complete the download to the end always broke in the middle ?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If TLG were in charge of the Sultan's harem, his head wouldn't last on his shoulder for too long I'm afraid.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished Chapter 3, and caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, been a fun game, enjoyed the 3 chapters, and the bosky bonus as OSW Reviews would call that, the Christmas Event. Thank you so much for this game, and looking forward for more in Chapter 4.

Deejay69

Jun 15, 2021
Goddammit you fuckers are gonna make me change my mind of running an Ashley throuple mini-harem path and another separate save with Jenny in a similar role in favor of solo paths. I've had to restart the game every update dating back to the initial demo release so I've experienced the euphoria of a solo Ashley route up to ch.2 while Jenny's wasn't as good...yet!

But now I'm really left scratching my head trying to decide if I still want those harem paths in addition to trying solo paths at least with Jenny, Ashley and maybe Rebecca. On the fence with Elizabeth since I don't believe there is enough content to just pursue her only.
Harem path is a must!!!! I beg you!!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just finished chapter 3 today and it is awesone. There is a few grammar and spelling mistake but I'm not one of those grammar police asshole so it doesn't bother me much.
Base on the end of chapter 3. Chapter 4 will be about Rebecca story? She is just so damn cute :love:
Oh and just to be sure the only Rebecca content in chapter 3 is the cuddle scene in the hotel? Will there be more scenes if I'm not on Jenny/other character path?

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 3 Gold.

Here is my Gameplay for my "Ashley- (solo)" Route,(Including saves).
Due to changes made between Beta and Gold versions (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart or replay from "End of Chapter Two" save (3-1-LT1).
Enjoy and good luck.

Reactions: Meushi

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ashley is alright, but her getting a tattoo just because she lost a bet put me off her. Tattoos in general are a an off for me, but getting one for a bet is just plain dumb.
This one really made me say WTF. why would someone have something so permanent just because that person lost a stupid bet? A temparory one would have been fine.

My No. 1 LI is ashley but If she acts so dumb again I'll lean towards jenny as the best girl.

Reactions: 224488 and Vollezar

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Very nice game with amazing grapchics, non-trivial characters and interesting twists of story (sound is on the high level too btw, good job!).

There are 2 things which, imo, could be done in a better way, but those are very subjective and do not belittle this game's amazingness:
- Conditions a player has to meet to get bonus extras is VERY strict, 1 mistake - and it's locked, one has to replay from some while to fix that mistake. And not all the choices are so very intuitively understandable. A little annoying, but not by much.
- You can truely go lusting for only one girl at one playthrough. All other content starts to rapidly become locked by the choices MC makes. Which feels a right thing to happen storywise, but feels a little boring sometimes as MC is steadily depraving himself from lusty actions or simply fooling around with other girls. As they are still in the story and MC still has to interact with them to progress through the story (which is not a bad thing itself), those fun times with girls are becoming more seldom with each girl cut from intimate interactions. Yes, they are still having good time with MC, so he does with them, but that is clearly not the same.

I did not play far enough at chap 3 to say for sure it will go the same way (I think it is), and I do not really know if I will get that much fun doing another playthrough(s) featuring another girls each time as many scenes and event will be the same, just slightly altered (in theory, haven't try that yet), but for now I clearly can mark this game as a very enjoying and nicely done. Even with those... "issues" I've mentioned above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes