Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There's also the fact that these things come in episodes, each episode needs to have a certain flow and where a certain character has more screen time than the others for story purposes or character building. This is a a problem a lot of games have, specially those college themes VNs like this one and the popular BaDIK.

There's this one scene in badik where the mc is monologuing about having to ultimately chose between two characters, one of which he recently came out of a date with but it doesn't factor in the mc banging multiple characters on the side and is also given the choice to tether in other love interests and honestly it's a hot mess where I can see AOA could definitely fall into
This one is in danger of just that. I think it's structure poorly in its current state and it is leaning towards a fall. One thing BaDIK has going for it is the players ability to actually pursue the LIs in a natural way, they are two separate parts of the game that play out together, not depend on each other. It doesn't try to merge the story and the relationships as aggressively as this one.

Reactions: Casper52
Sep 3, 2020
This one is in danger of just that. I think it's structure poorly in its current state and it is leaning towards a fall. One thing BaDIK has going for it is the players ability to actually pursue the LIs in a natural way, they are two separate parts of the game that play out together, not depend on each other. It doesn't try to merge the story and the relationships as aggressively as this one.
I liked that my relationship with Jenny is officially part of the story

it makes my relationship with her
feel real

it makes it feel like it actually matters

I like it when characters in the story talk about my relationship with Jenny it makes it feel like it's really happening and it's not separate from the story

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I liked that my relationship with Jenny is officially part of the story

it makes my relationship with her
feel real

it makes it feel like it actually matters

I like it when characters in the story talk about my relationship with Jenny it makes it feel like it's really happening and it's not separate from the story
It is good to have an inclusive romance in a VN true, but with this one the relationships are so ingrained into the specific LI's story that there is no wiggle room. It feels very mechanical and limited.

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
This game started out as a great game. Now I think it got lost. This last chapter showed me that the writer does not know where he is going. The game was so good with nothing dramatic about it and all of a sudden he puts it in the game. I hope he changes the idea he has about how to tell the story to us. Well this is boring exhausting.
I was so looking forward to playing this update, but after what I saw I don't know if I'm still with the game. Although it's a game with great quality but this att I didn't laugh. And I read the whole story didn't skip anything. I felt like I was in a suspense movie but without the suspense because everything that showed in one scene the characters already knew in the other. What do you mean a person asking about the Academy is a suspect? It has a weird vibe. Man I still don't buy it.

Sep 3, 2020
It is good to have an inclusive romance in a VN true, but with this one the relationships are so ingrained into the specific LI's story that there is no wiggle room. It feels very mechanical and limited.
maybe you're a lot smarter than me bro so I don't know all I know is that I like that the love story is a part of the main story

I just wanted a little more from Jenny and the mc relationship

maybe I love you is too much for now but is it too much to ask for a little kiss

and to be fair I never finished being a dick

but I like the story in this game better

• Red Heart

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
maybe you're a lot smarter than me bro so I don't know all I know is that I like that the love story is a part of the main story

I just wanted a little more from Jenny and the mc relationship

maybe I love you is too much for now but is it too much to ask for a little kiss

and to be fair I never finished being a dick

but I like the story in this game better
"I love you" would be jumping the gun with any one of the LIs at this point, even Ashley since it has been years since you have seen each other. I'm just saying the relationships are delivered too clinically to feel like they mean something.

Then they decide to write in excuses to delay anything seemingly just to play the drama card. They hinted at a darker theme at the very end of the first chapter so it's not like the direction the story is going is a complete surprise but every part of the game is dramatic, the main story, every character's back story, the relationships themselves.

I think they need to pump the brakes with this. It's turning into a one trick pony were it's 100% drama and tragedy with nothing to break it up.

Adagiven

Jul 10, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version which chapter 3 Beta.
IN multimod i had added gallery,Relationship cheat and galleryunlocker and my scene own scene gallery and choices changing too.
Guys in cheat you have to find a button called variable it is in light color you have to move your mouse to top of cheat screen and near close button there is button called varaible where you can change choices of the characters of previous chapter 2 too.
Here is the mod link:

Mega
and guys here are some previews

Link 2:

Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there

i will post my android port too in few minutes.

Thank you
How can I apply this cheat mod to my game? Game crashed when I put this file into "game".

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
How can I apply this cheat mod to my game? Game crashed when I put this file into "game".
You need to extract the zip and copy all the files then paste them in game folder it will ask for replace just click replace it will work

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
I
Download from Mega contains Trojan...
Whats your purpose for that...
It doesn't contain virus and my purpose is nothing first of all you can use mediafire link . Many downloaded it and these are just game scripts .it is safe

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
Only who I really want is Sung-ji and she's just a side character :cry: also I'm bit into White, maybe because both seem to have normal tities not like many renpy games with unnatural huge melon tits... just really pity Sung-ji is not that my child friend, coz I feel sorry for Ashley, how she pushes, but I in fact I want be with Sung-ji, that would be damn bad situation in real life lol.

Good game tho, hard to jump in at start after train, but soon I started care also about whole story

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Only who I really want is Sung-ji and she's just a side character :cry: also I'm bit into White, maybe because both seem to have normal tities not like many renpy games with unnatural huge melon tits... just really pity Sung-ji is not that my child friend, coz I feel sorry for Ashley, how she pushes, but I in fact I want be with Sung-ji, that would be damn bad situation in real life lol.

Good game tho, hard to jump in at start after train, but soon I started care also about whole story
Yeah, Sung-ji's interactions with the player are very limited. She has a slot in the relationship tracker, unlike Vicky, but she is basically just background noise for conversations with Ashley. You two are almost never alone.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Thats the point, it feels like MC is just a puppet, it is so limited that MC is not allowed break promises, no excuses, can't change decisions and once if MC decides to attend certain girl at a time, LI points of second girl doesn't have value anymore as a result all events of that girl simply get skipped onwards. Like it is too early to do that on early chapters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A.O.A. Academy Ch.3 Bug Reports for TrueLoveGames

Almost all of the previously reported bugs appear to have been fixed.

The following known issues haven't been resolved:

1. Chapter 1, Gallery image 17 can't be unlocked through normal gameplay.
It's likely this is a reward for Ch 1 beta testers rather than a bug, which may be why TLG hasn't 'fixed' it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Requirements to help Aurora during her Ch2 library study session.
------------------------------

The following are newly reported bugs:

3. Wrong variable set when talk to Susan during Ch2 Class Break freeroam.
---------- 2021-07-13 ----------

An additional bug for TrueLoveGames:

4. Wrong conditions in Rebecca's Ch2 scene at Jenny's home [Edit: This bug has been fixed in Ch.3 Gold]
---------- 2021-07-15 ----------

An additional bug for TrueLoveGames:

5. Unreachable dialog in Ch.3 hotel scene when Jenny, Jade & Rebecca are discussing Aurora.
---------- 2021-07-17 ----------

Additional bugs for TrueLoveGames:

6. Wrong character addressed when Jenny talks to Adam about bodyguard.
7. Error with variable indicating sat with Sung Ji at the movies.
8. Error with variables if Rebecca or Jade offer to join Val outside at the hotel.
---------- 2021-08-05 ----------

Additional bugs for TrueLoveGames:

9. Jade's Ch1 pool scene mentioned during her Ch2 boutique event, even if didn't do so.
10. Error with variables used to check if stay with Jenny at the hotel in Ch3 (courtesy of m0us3r).
11. Jack's disappearing hair, Prologue subway station.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
how can i get masturbation scene of Elizabeth ? the Walkthrough said it a bug, is it fix yet ?
Yes, this has been fixed in Ch3 Beta. During C2 Break (the class break freeroam) you need to head around to the cafeteria and speak to Elizabeth, which will set the required bc2acabreak_el_talk variable. Then you should get Elizabeth's extra scene after Jenny drops you back at the dorm around dusk.
Meushi, my man! Are you waiting for the final version to upgrade the walkthrough?
Yes, I won't update the walkthrough until the final/gold version is released. Particularly given there's a fair bit of content which is yet to be done.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes